2521 replies to this topic

#76 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:28 AM

LAME! You need more games; after finals of course :p

I know :( I'll ask you for some options when I'm done with school.

#77 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Minecraft is the one game I just can't get into. :/ I guess I'm not really into sandboxes.

Other games, however, DEVOUR me.

Hooray for making it easier on the following generations... not... ;_; I'm already sick of all these preteens' shit.

I remember being told that ACT was more math related, so I never bothered. I HATE math, contrary to my stereotype. >_>

It's ok, they just bump up the requirements for college entrance yay!

Actually this would be cool! Someone should make a thread with all the friend code things of everyone in codex

here

#78 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

For real? What a coincidence! I actually just passed out for the first time this week from it - normally I just get really close and just lie down until it passes. I've been having lots of spasms in my legs lately - what exactly do you mean by tremors? That's sooo good you don't do energy drinks, though. My friend who also has it refuses to cut them and they make her so jittery and symptomatic.

Like really bad shakes. I was originally tested for parkinson's and it turned out to be caused by autonomic dysfunction instead. It's hereditary apparently. 
I get really faint sometimes too and have had seizures and passed out a few times too but usually when I have over exerted myself and during pregnancy.

#79 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

I never did the ACT because I was forced to go to a state school in NY mostly because of financial reasons and my scholarship took a bigger chunk of their tuition here although I got a bigger scholarship elsewhere. Like $10000 scholarship to NYU, but I got $6000 scholarship to Suny New Paltz and the tuition per semester was like $8400 which included everything from food, board, and education.

Actually this would be cool! Someone should make a thread with all the friend code things of everyone in codex

There is one. Too busy being distracted to find it.

#80 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

New PC? That's good, because Dolphin lags badly on slower computers (duh) :p

I'm an expert in lagginess. My PC was slow even on Tibia.

#81 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Yum, I'm really too lazy to cook. But I love baking. I just find it more fun.

I detest baking stuff, unless I'm throwing a piece of meat or potatoes in the oven. Making something like a cake involves too much science...and I hate science :p

#82 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

@Cohle you poor thing, I hate it when medicines prevent me from eating what I really want to eat... I'm terrible with schedules too, so I'd be lost in your position. I hope you're able to make up for it with a delicious meal soon :) 

Here's the description of the cheese tray we ordered last night: "brie, port salut, yorkshire cranberry, smoked gouda served with nuts, bread & fruit preserves". I think the yorkshire cranberry was my favorite.

#83 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

How dare you take away from this topic!

I'm trying to give you double the places to increase your posts :p

#84 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:30 AM

Soooo How was your day??

The neighbors got a new roof and I'm full of giggles about it. They pulled off the shingles and got a tin roof. I don't know where they're from, but we have rain and hail here, plus they have an oak tree and a walnut tree. It's going to drive them nuts.

Start talking, make threads, and get to know each other.

No spam please, so it doesn't have to get moved to chit chat. 

Lol I once rented a place with a tin roof and walnuts up above. Long story short I was out of their fast and ended up with dents in the car from falling walnuts! Grrrrr. 0_o 

My day was fantastic. Took a standardized test, didn't have enough time to finish 2 problems :(

I hate when that happens. You aren't the only one. x_x

My day has been good, went outside with the kiddos, had coffee, and now I am knitting and waiting for my Mama to get here.

Awesome sounds like a relaxing day! :)

Yaaay 100 post day!

Day's good so far! Family woke me up waaay too early but it just means I get to take a nice little nap later, so that's cool.

That's hilarious, about your neighbors. I would haaate having a metal roof with all the noise and whatnot. Even our current, shingled roof gets annoying with all the squirrels running around on it. I can't imagine a tin roof.

I woke up waaaayy too early too.. my dog somehow got stuck on the table and very audibly requested my help ROFL. ^_^ But yes gotta love those naps.

My day has been meh. Haven't done much of anything. Had waffles, played a game of League, watch @Adam play some Smite. Looks interesting, I may try it soon. :D

Some people who are unfortunate don't have waffles so consider yourself lucky!! RWAR! Okay I'm just jealous that you have waffles, sorry my bad. 

Had a shitty start of my day..... my boss calls me 50times and wakes me (on my day off mind you!) up to tell me someone canceled $800 order. ok thanks? im not at work what do you want me to do about it. jfc youre the supervisor and you cant handle this?

That sucks. For all your boss knows you could be busy drinking rum in a hot-tub or other off-day activities. But with that being said enjoy your off day. :D 

I've got two tests this week so I need to do a lot of reading, but right now I'm playing runescape. Sill pretty pumped up from my event yesterday, meeting those politicians and other important community folks. 

Can we be procrastination buddies? please  :lol2: 

I had a huge exam today, and it is VERY important, but guess what? I probably failed it. 

:( Best of luck! I know how scary it can be before getting results.

I'm done with all my standardized testing. Penn State got my transcript yesterday morning, so I'm just waiting for a decision to come back now. I'm getting a bad cough though because my school is under renovations and the science wing and athletic wing aren't connected to the main building so I have to walk outside in the cold every time I have a class in one of those buildings. I can't lug around a huge jacket all day either, nor can I keep it in my locker and grab it because my lockers in the science wing.

Brrrrrrr. I'm already tired of the cold myself. Yesterday I was so cold outside in warm clothing that I couldn't talk right from all the shivering! *sends you virtual hot chocolate and mittens*

Bahaha. I HATE standardized tests. Took the ACT 3 times and got the same score every time.

But, my day has been good! I got 2 A's on tests in school this past week AND Corso picked Michigan State this morning. Even though I'm studying, football keeps me going ;)

Great job bro! Sounds like you are kicking some A. Uh get it... A's on tests? Uh never mind. :D

#85 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Ganondorf sucksssssssss. Way too slow in my taste :p I didn't have too much trouble defeating him in the character unlock fight

Dude check this out

#86 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Nintendo console games are good too :( If you really want to play on your computer, you can use the Dolphin emulator to emulate a wii, and play brawl/melee

Own ALL the consoles!

(Still a PC gamer.)

#87 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

I'm trying to give you double the places to increase your posts :p

Oh you're crafty  :devil:

#88 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Dang you guys its only been half an hour and there are already like four pages to this thread!!

Also aaahh I finally unlocked Ganondorf if Smash!! He kept kicking my ass so it took me a few tries to get him ;w; <3 Why are the character unlock fights so hard this time around geeez

Have you tried jigglypuff? He's my primary character and I beat Classic on 9 because of him without any customizations. All you had to do is jump and normal smash for decent damage and knockback.

#89 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

I never did the ACT because I was forced to go to a state school in NY mostly because of financial reasons and my scholarship took a bigger chunk of their tuition here although I got a bigger scholarship elsewhere. Like $10000 scholarship to NYU, but I got $6000 scholarship to Suny New Paltz and the tuition per semester was like $8400 which included everything from food, board, and education.

There is one. Too busy being distracted to find it.

I found it. 

I took the ACT because I live in the Midwest and no one looks at SAT around here.

#90 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:31 AM

Oh you're crafty  :devil:

I do what I can :D

#91 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Dang this thread is moving fast lmao

#92 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

My poor brain can't keep up with it all ._.

#93 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:32 AM

I detest baking stuff, unless I'm throwing a piece of meat or potatoes in the oven. Making something like a cake involves too much science...and I hate science :p

See, I find that cooking has to be more precise, especially when following a recipe. For a basic sponge cake I can guesstimate what I need and throw it all together and voila, done.

#94 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Have you tried jigglypuff? He's my primary character and I beat Classic on 9 because of him without any customizations. All you had to do is jump and normal smash for decent damage and knockback.

Not yet, I don't have all the characters unlocked right now >w< Guess I'll have to try him out once I get him!!

#95 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

I'm pretty good with jiggylypuff on the wii version. If you use his/her down smash (I think), or whichever one makes him fall asleep right next to someone it blasts them really well. 

My friend has a habit of using Pit, and then just spamming the arrows and flying. 

#96 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

I found it. 

I took the ACT because I live in the Midwest and no one looks at SAT around here.

Same! I hated it. Probably would've hated the SAT too, but still lol. For all you kids applying to college - it really doesn't matter where you go, you can still make it and be whatever you want to be in life. I didn't believe that, but I'm learning that it really is true!

#97 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

too fast? come to my other thread and give yourself a break :p

http://www.neocodex....-write-a-story/

#98 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

This sound totally like me, I barely know who lives in which apartment. I only know the guy with the big black dog because I'm a crazy dog-lady and I've been dogsitting for him

That sounds like me. I'm a crazy dog lady too lol. Dogs are just simply the best. ;o;

It's an evil scheme to make you buy both consoles! Which does work, because now I really want a Wii U because the Wii U version of smash looks AWESOME

I played the demo for the 3DS one, it was meh... I'm saving up for a WiiU though. :D

#99 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:33 AM

I just got out from a 90 questions exam, my brain is on full power yet it's hard to follow the posts D:

#100 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:33 AM

See, I find that cooking has to be more precise, especially when following a recipe. For a basic sponge cake I can guesstimate what I need and throw it all together and voila, done.

I always feel the exact opposite lol -- honestly when I cook I never follow a recipe, I just throw shit in a pan and use varying basic cooking techniques to alter the flavor / texture to my liking :]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merica, serious topic of, discussion, this starts here, it begins now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users