100 post day story time fun

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:26 AM

So the object of this topic is to write a story. You can write as much or as little as you want, but remember it's 100 post day so people will be posting a lot so don't take too much time thinking about it. At the end of 100 post day I may combine all the posts and see what we got :p

I'll start:

I woke up groggily looking at the clock and it was 10:00am on a chilly Saturday morning and I thought to myself "what happened last night?"

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

Paint was everywhere, the walls were splattered with chili, and the blankets had been turned into dish towels. But the weirdest part was the two passed out men painted rainbow next to my bed.

#3 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:33 AM

I couldn't remeber a thing. With a weird feeling, I scratched my head, an my heart missed a beat. I grabbed my hair. Or at least, what remained of them: one half on my head has been shaved, my beautiful, long, auburn curls - gone forever. The other half seemed burnt. I stood up.

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:34 AM

They were both in sequin dresses and feather boas and were covered in overexhaggerated drag queen make up. I poked one of the two burly men and he regained consciousness.

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:35 AM

"Wuz goin' on?" He grunted. 

The other woke, looked at the other and yelled,

"GLINDA HOW'D YOU GET SO UGLY?"

#6 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:35 AM

Posted this too late! Lol. Not relevant to the story

Edited by CaptainDantes, 08 November 2014 - 10:36 AM.

#7 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:36 AM

By this point, the chili was unmanageably cold and I already knew my new dish towels wouldn't be enough to handle the problem. I felt a twinge of recognition as the rainbow man I picked up started to open his eyes. Could it be? No...

#8 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:37 AM

Edit: now this is going too fast.

Edited by Bee, 08 November 2014 - 10:37 AM.

#9 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:37 AM

I decided to go see what the rest of my house looked like. When I got just into the hallway there were feathers everywhere! "Feathers?!" I exclaimed "This is getting weird."

#10 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:39 AM

So I paused and took a deep breath. Damn I inhaled feathers. I fall to the ground. My vision is lost.

#11 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:39 AM

Both of the rainbow men were surely awake by now, as I felt myself being pulled to my feet by strong arms on both sides of me.

#12 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:40 AM

I fumbled around the room trying to find my way, but instead poked something that was large, hairy, smelly, and felt like a dead worm.

#13 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

The thing I poked felt strangely familiar. I didn't look down to see what it was - I already knew...

Edited by paperstarships, 08 November 2014 - 10:41 AM.

#14 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Walking towards my living room, I stepped on something soft.

"I guess now I know where those feathers came from."

#15 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:41 AM

I looked down, it was a feathery infant who looked to be about 2 months old. I don't remember having a kid. Who's kid was this?

#16 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:44 AM

I picked up the baby. It's a boy. I could tell because it had no diaper on and there was a collection of excrement in the direction of his lower extremities. I named him Falafel at that moment because I was hungry.

#17 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:45 AM

Oh well I suppose I will feed it to that crocodile swinging from a chandelier. That bastard always did have a slick grin, and then I will go poop.

#18 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:45 AM

"Don't you dare step on my child!" One of the rainbow men was screaming as he ran over to me. "OUR child," interjected the other rainbow main, stepping forward. "Our child."

*whoops, this thread's going so fast...

Edited by paperstarships, 08 November 2014 - 10:46 AM.

#19 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:46 AM

All of a sudden the met grabbed the baby from my arms and shoved me across the room. Luckily there was a couch in that direction so I didn't fall too hard.

#20 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:50 AM

My first impulse was to get help, fast. The two strange man, the disgusting walls, the kid. I wasn't even sure WHERE I was. Everything was so weird. 

The couch, old and covered with baby-blue faux leather, received me between his foamy forms. I love you couch, I though, before the second man started hitting me with a pillow, strongly and fast.

#21 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:51 AM

As I laid comfortable on the couch, I saw then men cuddling the baby in their arms. It was beautiful like a sunset nestled between two mountains. But the baby was super uncomfortable with the porcupine-like bristles of the man's bear scratching against its tender face.

#22 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:55 AM

And then the baby spoke.

"Put me down, and this will end well for everyone."

The man with the beard laughed and squeezed the baby tighter.

#23 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:56 AM

So then I threw the baby out the window and a flock of birds carried him away. I wondered for a moment what the birds were going to do with the champ but then decided to move on with my thinking. I poured myself a cup of coffee, and opened up my laptop.

#24 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:59 AM

Oddly enough, my browser was on a site for endangered drag queens. What had I done last night? Why couldn't I remember? What the hell was crawling on my face?!

#25 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:05 AM

I slowly brought my hand to my face to find out what it was... it was a little furry caterpillar and it had one of those vapor cigs in it's mouth. It asked me a question "whoooo areee youuuu?"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 100 post day, story time, fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users