Quantcast

Photo

CONFESSION THREAD~!

• Please log in to reply
3926 replies to this topic

#3776 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:26 PM

People who equate male circumcision to female circumcision are idiots.

Of course FGM is worse, anyone who'd argue that is a moron. 

Doesn't mean MGM is okay by comparison though. 

Only time it's okay is if there's a medical condition that makes that the best route to take. Should be the person's choice really. 

Patiently waiting for the monsters who think ripping about their kids penis is a good idea...

Same tbh

#3777 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:09 PM

My cousin has been going back and forth with her baby daddy for years now. One day they're together, and happy, the next day he cheats, and treats her like shit. So she continues to go back to him, over, and over, and over again -- and posts all this shit on Facebook every day about being loyal, and a about being a "real ni**a" (mind you, she's white and definitely should NOT be using that word). You take one look at this fucking idiot dude and his profile picture on FB is him whipping up the west side gang sign, middle fingers everywhere, and double fisting bongs. I just want to tell him he's a fucking loser, and to either treat my cousin right, or leave her the fuck alone. I dunno though, he looks like the type of dude that would pull a Timothy Mcveigh on my house. Seriously, how hard is it to just not be absolute trash?

#3778 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

My cousin has been going back and forth with her baby daddy for years now. One day they're together, and happy, the next day he cheats, and treats her like shit. So she continues to go back to him, over, and over, and over again -- and posts all this shit on Facebook every day about being loyal, and a about being a "real ni**a" (mind you, she's white and definitely should NOT be using that word). You take one look at this fucking idiot dude and his profile picture on FB is him whipping up the west side gang sign, middle fingers everywhere, and double fisting bongs. I just want to tell him he's a fucking loser, and to either treat my cousin right, or leave her the fuck alone. I dunno though, he looks like the type of dude that would pull a Timothy Mcveigh on my house. Seriously, how hard is it to just not be absolute trash?

I was in that same situation with a family member too. Do not intervene unless he's all talk. Assholes like that will fuck up your life because they have nothing better that they have going on, plus they wanna be 'manly' and 'finish business' Unless he's beating her/hurting the kids I wouldn't do anything about it. she'll wisen up on her own, help her if she needs it but wait for her to actually know she needs help or it'll be like beating your face against a brick wall. 

Edit: I probably shouldn't use past tense, my brother's an idiot and married a guy just fucking like that, and now he's on drugs and it's a big fucking mess. 

#3779 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:30 AM

I must confess.... I cannot get into this season of Doctor Who at all, I'm trying but I'm just not into it at all and I find that really disappointing.

#3780 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:27 PM

Spoiler

#3781 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2017 - 03:50 PM

I REALLY want to tell my sister to shut the fuck up, but she'll never talk to me again. She posts her dramatic ass pro-tump shit on facebook, and then expects people to not comment about it. She then deletes that status, creates a new one to play the victim, and cries that people are "bullying" her about her opinion. No you stupid fuck, they're telling you why your opinion is asinine. 

#3782 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:13 AM

I REALLY want to tell my sister to shut the fuck up, but she'll never talk to me again. She posts her dramatic ass pro-tump shit on facebook, and then expects people to not comment about it. She then deletes that status, creates a new one to play the victim, and cries that people are "bullying" her about her opinion. No you stupid fuck, they're telling you why your opinion is asinine. 

Speaking of playing victim, I hate when people play the victim during certain things. Not that your sister is in the wrong at all, but you should always expect some drama when posting political things on social media.

Spoiler

#3783 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:05 AM

Speaking of playing victim, I hate when people play the victim during certain things. Not that your sister is in the wrong at all, but you should always expect some drama when posting political things on social media.

Spoiler

I know people like that, and it's part of the reason I left facebook.

#3784 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:39 AM

I know people like that, and it's part of the reason I left facebook.

Leaving Facebook was one of the best things ever, I'll high five for that. The only time I'll come close to using it is if someone sends a message through the messenger  ^_^

#3785 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:29 AM

I have no idea what I'm doing but it's fun.

#3786 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:16 PM

So tomorrow, June 5th, would have been my 5th year in the Air Force. As I watched Wonder Woman today, and thought of the message behind it, I thought of how much I miss making a difference. As much as I want to be just a 'normal' guy, I still feel the need to attempt to help others. I never had a direct role in humanitarian missions, but I did train the folks who did. I interacted with American pilots, as well as international students which I helped train for medivac missions. My most rewarding day of work was when I launched out a C-130 from the ramp at Little Rock AFB, and it was on its way to...elsewhere...for its assignment to the medivac squadron. I never saw the return of the plane, or the people they airlifted out, but I knew I had something to do with it. I miss that feeling.

#3787 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:09 PM

This is silly but I wanted to share somewhere.
So, I don't really believe in these things, but I made myself a promise if I get a student loan (can't say what it is because it might break it or something, idk how this imaginary stuff works). Of course I really want the loan, but the truth is, I Just need an excuse to do it.

#3788 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:16 PM

This is silly but I wanted to share somewhere.
So, I don't really believe in these things, but I made myself a promise if I get a student loan (can't say what it is because it might break it or something, idk how this imaginary stuff works). Of course I really want the loan, but the truth is, I Just need an excuse to do it.

AoYjv_f-maxage-0.gif

#3789 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:07 PM

It is 10pm and I haven't eaten all day. Such is life.

#3790 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:55 AM

Serena Williams won the Australian open while 8 weeks pregnant -- awesome, right? This girl I knew from work posted on facebook something along the lines of, "Why isn't the news reporting that Serena Williams won while pregnant? This is a sign of the patriarchy, misogyny, and how women are overlooked in sports". I agree that some women's sports are overlooked. I commented on her post saying, "Maybe it's not reported on because people realize being pregnant isn't a disability, and women are no longer seen as fragile creatures. A woman can still accomplish amazing things while pregnant. Women are capable of amazing things no matter what time or in any situation -- just as capable as men." Obviously pregnancies differ from person to person, but come on now. She deletes me from facebook, and messages me saying how I'm such a misogynistic pig...my only reply to her is how she's a pretty shitty feminist if she thinks women are weak, and incapable while pregnant. Sometimes SJW's confuse me.

#3791 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

@Adam " if she thinks women are weak, and incapable while pregnant." did her post say that? I didn't get that from what you posted

#3792 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:04 PM

I didn't post our whole dialogue. Why get mad at me when I say women aren't weak? She didn't say that outright but...uh...I'm confused. Lol

#3793 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:42 PM

I didn't post our whole dialogue. Why get mad at me when I say women aren't weak? She didn't say that outright but...uh...I'm confused. Lol

Maybe she took your comment as dismissive. I'm sure she knows women aren't weak, that wasn't her point. I think we can agree women/minorities are still underrepresented, so when someone says something that equates to "why are you complaining when women are equal" when they're not yet can be taken as dismissive of the problems still occurring. When I see posts that I don't agree with, but are passionate and from a point of view I can't fully relate to, I usually just scroll past. 

Either way, it actually was reported on, I remember reading about it. And it was very impressive lol, winning a major tournament while pregnant is wild. It's not a disability but it's definitely harder than not having to deal with it.

#3794 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:44 PM

Maybe she took your comment as dismissive. I'm sure she knows women aren't weak, that wasn't her point. I think we can agree women/minorities are still underrepresented, so when someone says something that equates to "why are you complaining when women are equal" when they're not yet can be taken as dismissive of the problems still occurring. When I see posts that I don't agree with, but are passionate and from a point of view I can't fully relate to, I usually just scroll past. 

Either way, it actually was reported on, I remember reading about it. And it was very impressive lol, winning a major tournament while pregnant is wild. It's not a disability but it's definitely harder than not having to deal with it.

You make a really good point, I guess I didn't mean to be dismissive. It just seemed to me she wanted pregnancy to be seen as a disability, and that annoyed me.

#3795 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:20 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if moving downtown was the best decision for me. Sure I do enjoy being on my own and having a space to call my own, but I don't exactly miss being here while I'm away which is something that I thought would change when I moved out of my dad's place. Perhaps I'm just worried that I'm handicapping myself by having a lease that's still 10 months.

With that said I've barely been home the past 2 weeks and my social life has been great, so it does have its perks. 

#3796 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:08 PM

I think I have fibromyalgia. A light touch of my skin in certain places actually hurts, like I can literally brush my finger over my left thigh right now and it's painful. Google tells me fibromyalgia is also accompanied by frequent tension headaches (check), depression (check), anxiety (check), constant fatigue/excessive sleeping (check), and mood issues (check check check). I think I'm going to call and make an appointment tomorrow.

I'm going to die, soon. I feel it.

#3797 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:48 AM

I think I have fibromyalgia. A light touch of my skin in certain places actually hurts, like I can literally brush my finger over my left thigh right now and it's painful. Google tells me fibromyalgia is also accompanied by frequent tension headaches (check), depression (check), anxiety (check), constant fatigue/excessive sleeping (check), and mood issues (check check check). I think I'm going to call and make an appointment tomorrow.

I'm going to die, soon. I feel it.

Self diagnosing through google? Risky.

#3798 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:46 AM

Self diagnosing through google? Risky.

It takes weeks, sometimes months, to get an appointment with my doctor here. Might as well be my own doctor, right?

#3799 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:18 AM

Accidentally slept with someone who is more than twice as old as I am.

#3800 Deoxys

Deoxys
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:49 AM

IDK exactly my sexuality

I just like of everybody 

:D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users