Quantcast

Photo

VOTING -- Gif of the Week Contest (#3): Show Us What Music Means to YOU!

contest gif animated voting

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Poll: Gif of the Week Contest (#3) (34 member(s) have cast votes)

Which entry do you best harmonize with?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:54 PM

jcxpGkaji.gif    MUSIC!!!    jcxpGkaji.gif

VOTING BEGINS: NOW!!!

VOTING ENDS: November 16, 2014 @ 7:00pm FR/NST 

Please pick a selection OTHER THAN YOUR OWN ENTRY. Prizes are listed at the original thread. I seriously am NOT envying y'all voting, as there are too many excellent ones to choose from!

Entry #1

Spoiler

Entry #2

Spoiler

Entry #3

Spoiler

Entry #4

Spoiler

Entry #5

Spoiler

Entry #6

Spoiler

Entry #7

Spoiler

Entry #8

Spoiler

Entry #9

Spoiler

Entry #10

Spoiler

Entry #11

Spoiler

Entry #12

Spoiler

Entry #13

Spoiler

Entry #14

Spoiler

Entry #15

Spoiler

Entry #16

Spoiler

Entry #17

Spoiler

Entry #18

Spoiler

Entry #19

Spoiler

#2 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:08 PM

I rather liked #13 :)

That's pretty awesome. :D Seriously though, the whole collection of entries is amazing!

#3 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:14 PM

I voted for #3, that kid is cute. :lol2:  but omg isnt that strats face in #15? lololol

#4 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:16 PM

I voted for #3, that kid is cute. :lol2:  but omg isnt that strats face in #15? lololol

Heh yeah I believe it is...nice legs, eh? :D

#5 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:19 PM

Heh yeah I believe it is...nice legs, eh? :D

So nice.

@Strategist didn't know you had moves like that!

#6 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:24 PM

So nice.

@Strategist didn't know you had moves like that!

I didn't know I had an ASS like that either :p

#7 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:02 PM

Yes, music to me is totally getting cake thrown at me. :p lol...

#8 RelevantHorror

RelevantHorror
  • 25 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:05 PM

Most of these have nothing to do with music. It's dancing, or dance related. It's supposed to be about music, not dancing. But then again, not my concern on voting matters.

#9 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:07 PM

Most of these have nothing to do with music. It's dancing, or dance related. It's supposed to be about music, not dancing. But then again, not my concern on voting matters.

The theme was open to interpretation...and to many folks, dancing is the high point of music. :D It makes sense enough to me!

#10 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:32 PM

Dance is related to music though?

Exactly, nitro. I was a little amused (but in a sad way) that I'd be questioned about entries in the voting thread to my own contest! :p  :lol2:

#11 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:34 PM

This was a hard choice!  :) I like how there aren't any entries that have a majority of votes, it's nice and even so far!

#12 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:32 PM

When i hear music, i dance.. so ye, i would say its related. :)

There are so many great ones, it was hard to choose. I picked 6, it just speaks to my soul lol.

#13 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:57 PM

wow so many great great entries I went for #6

#14 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:06 AM

Whats the anime in #5 again !? how I missed it after for so long. The hold plot was awesome and I even cried in some scenes :p

#15 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:22 AM

I voted for 18...pretty sure I know who submitted that one ;)

#16 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:18 AM

Exactly, nitro. I was a little amused (but in a sad way) that I'd be questioned about entries in the voting thread to my own contest! :p  :lol2:

Had I known that most (if not all) were dancing gifs, I'd have submitted a different one. :/ Thought I would go with the heartfelt approach, yet, not a single vote. Bleh

#17 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:03 AM

Had I known that most (if not all) were dancing gifs, I'd have submitted a different one. :/ Thought I would go with the heartfelt approach, yet, not a single vote. Bleh

Yeah, you screwed up. I would've voted for dancing bacon ;)

#18 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:22 AM

Yeah, you screwed up. I would've voted for dancing bacon ;)

Damn! I so had a gif for that. :(

#19 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:01 PM

I liked 2, 3, and 12 the most. Gotta go with making fun of the sister 

#20 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:13 PM

You gotta chill and not be so negative...I clearly indicated in the rules for the contest that it was open to interpretation, so no sour grapes sistah. :p Also, you have breached the rules by clearly indicating what yours may be, so that is grounds for disqualification in itself. @Emily is this accurate according to Contest Team guidelines?

#21 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:20 PM

You gotta chill and not be so negative...I clearly indicated in the rules for the contest that it was open to interpretation, so no sour grapes sistah. :p Also, you have breached the rules by clearly indicating what yours may be, so that is grounds for disqualification in itself. @Emily is this accurate according to Contest Team guidelines?

Yeah, you're not supposed to reveal your entry :p Also, there are other entries that didn't receive votes. Sometimes that's normal when there's a contest with so many entries. 

#22 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:23 PM

Yeah, you're not supposed to reveal your entry :p Also, there are other entries that didn't receive votes. Sometimes that's normal when there's a contest with so many entries. 

Thank you, and exactly: hell I am the QUEEN of no votes in most contests I enter, but I don't focus on that...hell it's MOST fun just to work on an entry and participate (but maybe that's just me). :p

#23 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:00 PM

I didn't really hint at which one was mine, but ah well. Sorry.

I guess I'll stop being a party pooper.

#24 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

I didn't really hint at which one was mine, but ah well. Sorry.

I guess I'll stop being a party pooper.

It probably would be in your best interest to just chillax and enter the contests for what they are intended to be: entertainment with a chance at prizes. :) 

#25 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:10 PM

It probably would be in your best interest to just chillax and enter the contests for what they are intended to be: entertainment with a chance at prizes. :)

I'm trying.. :/ I just get let down really easily I guess. I didn't get any votes last contest, so naturally I just feel like I can't doing anything right. I'm sorry if for being negative; go ahead and remove my entry/disqualify me if you feel that it should be.

I do, however, enjoy sending in the entries and looking at others. I appreciate you holding the contest. :)

Edited by Fanged, 13 November 2014 - 06:10 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contest, gif, animated, voting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users