Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2014 - 08:06 PM

I love this.

#2 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2014 - 08:31 PM

That is totally awesome!!! :D

#3 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2014 - 08:42 PM

NO stop ew *shudder*

#4 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:14 PM

Ahh that's cool as hell. I'd actually play Minecraft if it was like that.  ^_^

#5 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:15 PM

Ahh that's cool as hell. I'd actually play Minecraft if it was like that.  ^_^

Hell if you use a resource pack for appearance other than the default, it's damn pretty...you should PLAAAAY! :D

#6 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:18 PM

Hell if you use a resource pack for appearance other than the default, it's damn pretty...you should PLAAAAY! :D

Maybe when I fiiinally graduate and have some time on my hands. Right now all gaming is reserved for my backlog on my 360 haha. I have sooo much Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, and more to catch up on!  :lookaround:

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:34 PM

Maybe when I fiiinally graduate and have some time on my hands. Right now all gaming is reserved for my backlog on my 360 haha. I have sooo much Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, and more to catch up on!  :lookaround:

Yes, please! We need more people :D

#8 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:40 PM

I agree and think that @Cohle definitely needs to play...maybe when contests start in the very near future, she'll feel more inspired. ;)

#9 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:00 PM

I agree and think that @Cohle definitely needs to play...maybe when contests start in the very near future, she'll feel more inspired. ;)

Ahhh peer pressure! I will definitely try it out (again) sometime, I promise! And ooh, contests do motivate me.

#10 Florg

Florg
  • 711 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:22 AM

Yea I've never played MC either.

Just doesn't look like something all that entertaining to me. o_x

This video is neat but I'm not creative when it comes to creating structures and stuff. Kind of like Garry's Mod; the game looks fun but really relies on player creativity of which I have none.

#11 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:00 AM

Cool video!  That's pretty much what it feels like.

@Florg  I don't consider myself very creative, but I do enjoy MC.  My stuff isn't overly creative, but I love making the auto things and building.  And I'm good at turning my brain off and grinding forever at getting supplies (like you have to do in most games.)  I can't really explain why it's fun, but it is.  And it's way more fun on the Codex server.

#12 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:08 AM

This video is neat but I'm not creative when it comes to creating structures and stuff. Kind of like Garry's Mod; the game looks fun but really relies on player creativity of which I have none.

@Florg YOU JOIN! YOU JOIN NOW! Tbh I thought I would hate Minecraft as I too thought it wouldn't pique my interests, but shit..... now I'm hooked on the damn game lol and like @Chameleon said, it's a lot of fun playing with fellow people from Codex. :)

#13 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:30 PM

@Florg YOU JOIN! YOU JOIN NOW! Tbh I thought I would hate Minecraft as I too thought it wouldn't pique my interests, but shit..... now I'm hooked on the damn game lol and like @Chameleon said, it's a lot of fun playing with fellow people from Codex. :)

Hell yes to all of the above, it's SO fun, and especially on the Codex server. :)

#14 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:56 PM

If you even remotely liked Garry's mod, you'll like MC.

NO stop ew *shudder*

You're like the best sniper ever though!

#15 Florg

Florg
  • 711 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:47 PM

If you even remotely liked Garry's mod, you'll like MC.

You're like the best sniper ever though!

I've never actually played :p It looks interesting but I'm not big on building / making things. Just not my idea of having fun.

I'm a perfectionist and I know I'm not creative with creating things so....yea

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users