but i dont wanna!!! :protest:

#5 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:31 PM

but i dont wanna!!! :protest:

Been that way for a few months now unfortunately. Think I ended up getting it before my wife's account was switched over so... perhaps not too long ago for you?

It certainly is confusing and may even be a bit overwhelming until you get used to it.
Hell, I'm "used to it" and still having to search high and low for one or two features from time to time.

Thankfully you can switch to the Classic Site below (at least for now)... but it doesn't STAY on the old site all the time. Though this may just be caching issues on my end.

55gd9i.jpg

#6 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:57 PM

Been that way for a few months now unfortunately. Think I ended up getting it before my wife's account was switched over so... perhaps not too long ago for you?

It certainly is confusing and may even be a bit overwhelming until you get used to it.
Hell, I'm "used to it" and still having to search high and low for one or two features from time to time.

Thankfully you can switch to the Classic Site below (at least for now)... but it doesn't STAY on the old site all the time. Though this may just be caching issues on my end.

55gd9i.jpg

Awesome, thanks for the tip. I don't mind the changes but I just haven't had the time to navigate around their new look. It's holiday shopping season. Ain't nobody got time for that! :p

#7 Nothingtown

Nothingtown
  • 174 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

a few months???

i think the last time i used my paypal was before the transition, so i guess it must have been just after that time

#8 March

March
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:21 PM

Nice thing about it: its easier to see your transactions and stuff with giant font that fills the screen. More user friendly I guess, for all those grandmas getting on the internets. Kind of reminds me of a social media site now, I hope they won't be making it a feature to connect with your facebook account and make a status every time you make a transaction lol

#9 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:34 AM

The payment prompt site hasn't changed, like when you're redirected from a shop and have to enter your credentials. That's is almost all my activity on Paypal so it didn't make much of a difference to me. What else can you do on Paypal? :S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users