Quantcast

Sims - Custom Content Creating Tutorial?

ts4

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:15 AM

TS4 players, do you think this is something you would be interested in? Being able to make your own CC. 

I recently learned how and I was wondering if I should make a tutorial for you guys to learn to make your own. I made this last night:

tumblr_nfloa6yOYS1u3v6w8o1_1280.png

Basically the tutorial would teach you how to do recolors and which programs to use (links included). It's shockingly easy if you know where to look but I'd love to show you guys here.

@Swarley @Liesa @onlyme @Kordelia @Emily @DawnKnight @whoever else plays lol

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:17 AM

That would be interesting. Does it apply to objects too?

#3 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:18 AM

That would be interesting. Does it apply to objects too?

Yeah you can make furniture recolors and wall recolors and things like that too, thought I haven't tried it yet. I'll look into including it in the tutorial though. :3

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:20 AM

Yeah you can make furniture recolors and wall recolors and things like that too, thought I haven't tried it yet. I'll look into including it in the tutorial though. :3

Awesome, thanks! I'm interested in creation new objects too, if I get into recoloring I might search how to create too.

#5 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:29 AM

@Kate ;.; I's love to! That dress is gorgeous :3 But I'm so swamped in school right now I doubt I'll find a spot.

#6 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:45 AM

@Kate ;.; I's love to! That dress is gorgeous :3 But I'm so swamped in school right now I doubt I'll find a spot.

It's not actually that time consuming! I'll post the tutorial later and it'll always be here if you ever want to try it :3

#7 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:46 AM

It's not actually that time consuming! I'll post the tutorial later and it'll always be here if you ever want to try it :3

Yesss you're the best :3 

#8 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:13 AM

Maybe this would actually make the game more interesting for me, since I don't know what else to do with it. So, yes please, make a tut for us! I am pretty learning-resistant though, but who knows, maybe you with your mommy-patience can teach me.

#9 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:35 AM

Maybe this would actually make the game more interesting for me, since I don't know what else to do with it. So, yes please, make a tut for us! I am pretty learning-resistant though, but who knows, maybe you with your mommy-patience can teach me.

Definitely :p It's actually so easy. At first I was doing it the hard way and I got really discouraged but I found an easier program and I was like YAY

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ts4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users