• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#1 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:40 PM

Whether you're binge watching a show religiously, taking a break from Codex/life, or whatever else feel free to post what you're watching, recently watched, or about to watch here.

Spoiler

Episodes 2-4

#2 lanalang

lanalang
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:47 PM

i'm about to watch Lucy (;

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:15 PM

I'm watching my sister attempt to connect the Xbox 360 to the Internet so we can watch Netflix, but apparently it can't download the live profle?¿
Microsoft sucks. Ps4 ftw

#4 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

How to Get Away with Murder 

#5 WeirwoodTreeHugger

WeirwoodTreeHugger
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:28 PM

SUCH A GOOD SHOWWWW!!! Especially for something that comes on abc!!!

I'm into a few things right now. I'm *CURRENTLY* watching season 3 of the walking dead. I finally caved into watching it. I'm also patiently waiting for the last episode of sons of anarchy.

#6 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:30 PM

I'm into a few things right now. I'm *CURRENTLY* watching season 3 of the walking dead. I finally caved into watching it. I'm also patiently waiting for the last episode of sons of anarchy.

It came on after something else I was watching so I was like hmmm okay. I need to catch up with other shows. 

#7 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:37 PM

Heh that's pretty much what happened to me. Heard season 5 was coming out, and people wouldn't shut up about how excited they were so... decided "f* it let's check out season one finally".

Do not regret that decision for one second. Have binged watched every episode. Think this show took me a little less than a month to see everything up to present.

Sooooo goood. Now if they'd just stop killing ALL of my favorite characters...

Never heard of it. Seems like one of the few original ideas on current television though so might give it a try.

Been looking for something new to fill in the void between new episodes of Big Bang Theory, Law & Order: SVU, Supernatural, Arrow, The Flash, Castle, Agents of Shield, Comic Book Men, Walking Dead, Gotham... blahblah.gif

#8 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:08 PM

The Strain. After that, the second and third seasons of Elementary.

#9 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:18 PM

Sherlock then after I'm done with this I'll be starting Jekyll

#10 w0nderwall

w0nderwall
  • 568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:18 PM

Catching up on The Walking Dead. I'm about a season and a half behind. Watched 11 or 12 episodes in the past 2 days. :p

#11 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:26 PM

Supernatural S10E07

#12 WeirwoodTreeHugger

WeirwoodTreeHugger
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:43 AM

Hahaha me and my boyfriend just started TWD like a week ago. We're up to season 3 already. I have to tell him to stop sometimes or else we'll finish it before we know it :o

#13 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:32 AM

*faints*

#14 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:00 AM

Digging this thread up again so I don't have to make a new one. (Seems like a waste to do that, when there's this perfectly good thread right here!

SO. I started Supernatural recently, and am nearing the end of Season 2. I walk while I watch, as exercise, and I get some serious miles in when I like the show. Last night, I walked 7.9 miles because I just couldn't stop watching, until the tablet needed to be plugged in. Damn show broke my heart. Twice. Bastard. So good. I watched 2x16 through 2x20, so I had Roadkill (cool way to do a cut/dry ghost story), and Heart (WHICH RIPPED MINE OUT, My poor Sammy [werewolf]), then Hollywood Babylon (is this the best episode, because it was Easter Egg hunting season), Folsom Prison Blues (nice episode in general), and then What Is and Should Never Be (RIPPING MY HEART OUT AGAIN, [Jinn bastard]).

Next two epis are a two parter, and season finale. Husband gets home tonight, and I'm worried that the way the show is going I'm going to freaking break out crying and scare the crap out of him! :D

It's so very "boy Buffy" to me! I love it! Goofy and sometimes scary. I "liveblog" them (into my email) and then post it to Tumblr that deals only with my tv/books. Mainly because I need to react as I watch, and have nowhere else to put it lol. The show fits my interests perfectly, and I'm already pretty obsessed with it.

I've ALWAYS been fascinated with monsters. In elementary I read every book on vampires that the school library had. I wrote a paper, A PAPER, for myself, for no reason, on how they could be explained with real medical science. The only time I had to go to the hospital as a kid, Mom stayed and we watched Dracula (Legosi). In my 20s I ran a website where I attempted to collect ALL the vampire lore, ALL OF IT, and began reviewing books and movies about them. I expanded into werewolves, and later zombies. I abandoned the project when I went back to college. When I read the Lestat series, I was all "I'M TALAMASCA!" When I saw Buffy, I was all "I'm A WATCHER!" I took a class in folklore and was like "I WANT A DEGREE IN MONSTERS!"  (I got one that will pay bills, instead.) But, Supernatural, and shows like it, are just perfect for me. Yea, the guys are gorgeous, and funny, definitely helps, but MONSTERS. MONSTERS MONSTERS MONSTERS.

#15 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:42 AM

I got into Supernatural around the time season three or four was still airing. Naturally, binge watched everything up to that point and have been watching the episodes (mostly) weekly ever since. IMO it's nowhere near as good as it used to be. Heck, I think they missed a golden opportunity to end on a high note on at least two occasions but... I gotta know how it'll actually end at this point.

One thing I find annoying though is... with all the magic, demons, resurrections, etc... why hasn't John come back after all this time? I mean sheesh we see ____ in Heaven but no ____. Could at least do a voice on the radio or ghost or something. Hopefully for the series finale we'll see him one last time. 1604hae.jpg

Let's see...
I've been playing catch up on quite a few shows, and my queue is pretty extensive at this point.

Just finished binge watching Falling Skies from season one in preparation of the new season. Think it airs on TNT tomorrow night iirc.

Now catching up on the last six episodes of Orphan Black. Episode 10, season finale, sometime tonight.

Then there's the last three episodes of the current Supernatural season whenever the missus has time (got her hooked - wh00t!)

Finally a classic Doctor Who marathon featuring the Third Doctor: The Sea Devils, The Mutants, The Time Monsters, The Three Doctors, Carnival of Monsters, Frontier in Space, Planet of the Daleks, The Green Death, The Time Warrior, Invasion of the Dinosaurs, Death to the Daleks, The Monster of Peladon, and (of course) Planet of the Spiders (RIP Third Doctor, Hello Fourth). ^_^
CANT WAIT for the newest season of New Who. Twelfth Doctor reminds me quite a bit of the Third & Fourth - my faves.

Spoiler

#16 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:53 AM

I am on the third season of House of Cards. This is crazy for me because I loathe television, so I don't ever watch anything. Someone told me to give it a shot and I did, so here we are. After I complete this season, I doubt I watch anything else for a while, besides sports. There isn't much out there that interests me so I normally steer clear of the tube.

Oddly enough, I actually began HoC about a year ago. I watched the first season, and stopped, but over the last month I've watched 16-17 episodes, mainly for the sake of being able to say I've completed it.

#17 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:48 PM

lol I have to laugh, I am so glad I'm not the only binge watcher in the universe! I went from Orange is the New Black to Wentworth, to Vampire Diaries, to the Originals, to the Blacklist.

Now Big Brother's on, and that'll occupy some time in between sessions of ONB

#18 Rainstorm

Rainstorm
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:39 PM

Big Bang Theory. The episodes are short and sweet, it's like candy.

#19 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:39 PM

I just finished OitNB, caught up on Penny Dreadful, and started Daredevil. I should probablyyy finish watching Lost and Dexter at some point, too.

#20 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2015 - 07:11 PM

I'm watching all F.R.I.E.N.D.S seasons

Yup, again. 

This is the thirteenth time.

#21 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:36 AM

Taking a break from my Doctor Whooves marathon.

Now binge watching Justice League/Justice League Unlimited.

The War World two parter at this exact second. IIRC Superman vs Martian Manhunter in Pt 2.

Also Falling Skies - the season premier of the final season. ^_^

I'd say why do all good shows have to come to such an early end but...

Then I'm reminded of Supernatural and Stargate SG1 - two shows that probably should have ended at least a season sooner than they did/will.

#22 Sehunie

Sehunie
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:29 AM

I'm watching Breaking Bad :)

#23 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:09 AM

And OMG Deadpool

Spoiler

:wub:

Edited by Alexiel, 12 July 2015 - 04:52 AM.

#24 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:02 AM

And OMG Deadpool

:wub:

Jezus, I'm so excited it'll premiere in Madison Square garden (TWD) and I can't even be there lol. There's just something so thrilling about the mere idea of such a big premiere.

#25 Phoenix_Souljah

Phoenix_Souljah
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:02 PM

All my favourite shows have either ended or awaiting the next season...  So I'm currently watching Ballers which is pretty good, it's only 30mins per episode but definitely does the show enough justice and time to show it's potential :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users