What have YOU built lately? :)

188 replies to this topic

#101 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:27 PM

@Swarley I'm pretty sure SethBling did something along those lines and put up a world download to check out too. Take a look at his YouTube channel.

#102 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:30 PM

@Swarley I'm pretty sure SethBling did something along those lines and put up a world download to check out too. Take a look at his YouTube channel.

Wow very cool (LOVE Seth's other stuff like Skygrid as well).

#103 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:31 PM

Oh, I know that one too. The one I mentioned was this:

#104 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:52 PM

Oh, I know that one too. The one I mentioned was this:
https://www.youtube....h?v=gCUh-PU9CBg

Yeah actually, I downloaded that one a while back to test out for a future contest here xD can't believe I forgot about it :o

#105 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:55 PM

Yeah actually, I downloaded that one a while back to test out for a future contest here xD can't believe I forgot about it :o

I think I actually PMed you about that xD

#106 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:19 PM

I think I actually PMed you about that xD

I think you actually did too :p

#107 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 06:25 AM

*cough*

supersekretpreview

*cough*

czqzkBB.jpg

Better pics :) This will be for the upcoming Codex server re-release at a later date :)

Spoiler

#108 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 06:32 AM

*cough*

supersekretpreview

*cough*

czqzkBB.jpg
Better pics :) This will be for the upcoming Codex server re-release at a later date :)
Spoiler
Too fancy for my liking. NEXT!!

Jk :p, it looks awesome!

#109 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:42 AM

*cough*

supersekretpreview

*cough*

czqzkBB.jpg

Spoiler

So THIS is where you've been!

#110 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:10 AM

Heh I'd say that's a pretty worthwhile expenditure of time. :)

@Strategist that is looking fantastic!

#111 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:41 PM

Heh yeah, lost my mojo with the other stuff so decided to do some work for our server. Anyone that would like to give me s hand with this is more than welcome to. I can chuck the world up on the server anytime and shoot you the details.

#112 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:10 AM

Heh yeah, lost my mojo with the other stuff so decided to do some work for our server. Anyone that would like to give me s hand with this is more than welcome to. I can chuck the world up on the server anytime and shoot you the details.

I'm so tempted!  But you know I'm better with resources then decoration.  Have a feeling you don't need help with them at the moment.

Also... Come back!  It's not as much fun without you!!!

#113 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:19 AM

I'm so tempted!  But you know I'm better with resources then decoration.  Have a feeling you don't need help with them at the moment.

Also... Come back!  It's not as much fun without you!!!

It's because no one misses you.

*cough*

supersekretpreview

*cough*

czqzkBB.jpg

Spoiler

I looks like a much improved version of the hub we had on the old FTB server. :p

#114 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:15 AM

I'm so tempted! But you know I'm better with resources then decoration. Have a feeling you don't need help with them at the moment.

Also... Come back! It's not as much fun without you!!!

Nah I'm good with resources right at this stage ;) I have some great ideas on what we can do with the area though. Started on a Nether hub last night too. Will be very similar to the one on the Dataless server but I reckon we'll just do the one level of tunnels.

I'll be back on the Dataless822 server soon enough, I always pop on and you aren't there, so I pretty much wander around doing nothing until I get bored lol also, forgot that my shop ran out on the 4th, lost everything. Killed my motivation a bit lol

I looks like a much improved version of the hub we had on the old FTB server. :p

Trust me, this one shits on that lol

#115 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:54 PM

Well @Chameleon and @Strategist neither of you are really on as much during hours that I am (Chameleon because, well, she's a vampire or somesuch, and Strategist because he's an Aussie), but regardless of that, I am totally stoked for the Neocodex server reboot!

#116 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:08 PM

Well @Chameleon and @Strategist neither of you are really on as much during hours that I am (Chameleon because, well, she's a vampire or somesuch, and Strategist because he's an Aussie), but regardless of that, I am totally stoked for the Neocodex server reboot!

"vampire or somesuch"  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  I love it!!!  I snickered and even snorted.

Point of fact, when we were all playing together I made a point of being awake (or alive?) quite a bit during your waking/playing hours :p  The last week I've even kept "normal people hours".  After the reboot I'll do the same.

#117 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:14 PM

"vampire or somesuch"  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  I love it!!!  I snickered and even snorted.

Point of fact, when we were all playing together I made a point of being awake (or alive?) quite a bit during your waking/playing hours :p  The last week I've even kept "normal people hours".  After the reboot I'll do the same.

I <3 vampires though, so I'll wiggle to accommodate as well! :D

#118 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:32 PM

Who are you again?

Nah I'm good with resources right at this stage ;) I have some great ideas on what we can do with the area though. Started on a Nether hub last night too. Will be very similar to the one on the Dataless server but I reckon we'll just do the one level of tunnels.

I'll be back on the Dataless822 server soon enough, I always pop on and you aren't there, so I pretty much wander around doing nothing until I get bored lol also, forgot that my shop ran out on the 4th, lost everything. Killed my motivation a bit lol

Trust me, this one shits on that lol

Sounds good!  Can't wait to see what you have going.  My schedules all messed up, generally if it's late (aka your time around) I check to see if you're around, if not... I just close the program.  That so sucks about your shop!!!  I'd be bummed too.  :(  

I <3 vampires though, so I'll wiggle to accommodate as well! :D

Yay!!!

#119 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:44 AM

5mnXN2a.jpg

A preview of the new Nether Hub for the upcoming Codex server :)

5WSOdks.jpg

Also, adding more things to the spawn, like shop plots for the new economy plugin where you rent an allocated shop plot for up to 4 weeks for a nominated amount of in game currency (to be determined).

1yI5Vsu.jpg

Also the Community farm work in progress to the right.5oZdg9o.jpg

Aerial view :)

0LNObyP.jpg

#120 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:46 AM

#wow

#121 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:22 AM

@Strategist do you know if those plugins will work on 1.9?

#122 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:47 AM

Holy fuck man.

#123 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:09 AM

@Strategist do you know if those plugins will work on 1.9?

They won't to begin with, but the authors were pretty quick to patch the versions when 1.8 hit initially too. I have faith that it shouldn't be too long of a wait once 1.9 drops, especially since Mojang has been releasing snapshots of 1.9, which I would imagine would help with testing any changes.

Holy fuck man.

Build big or go home man xD

#124 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:25 AM

They won't to begin with, but the authors were pretty quick to patch the versions when 1.8 hit initially too. I have faith that it shouldn't be too long of a wait once 1.9 drops, especially since Mojang has been releasing snapshots of 1.9, which I would imagine would help with testing any changes.

I see. As long as we get back to playing, I don't care about the version :p

#125 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:53 AM

omg i can't wait!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users