Quantcast

Photo

What have YOU built lately? :)

188 replies to this topic

#126 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 01:41 PM

@Strategist this might sound way crazy, but please give it a read and then tell me whether it would be possible or not, okay? :p I don't mind either way, but it would be cool...

Is there any way we can tell you (if we would like to) in advance the biome that we'd like to build our base in, and you could like put a portal of something up to said biome so that we can reach it from spawn?

(PLEASE don't yell if you think this is stupid, m'kay?)

#127 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 02:37 PM

I don't think its unreasonable. How about we see what everyone else thinks?

#128 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 02:52 PM

I don't think its unreasonable. How about we see what everyone else thinks?

Sure, and again, I am perfectly happy whichever way it goes and looking forward to playing. :)

#129 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 02:55 PM

Yes, please. ^_^

#130 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 03:07 PM

@Strategist this might sound way crazy, but please give it a read and then tell me whether it would be possible or not, okay? :p I don't mind either way, but it would be cool...

Is there any way we can tell you (if we would like to) in advance the biome that we'd like to build our base in, and you could like put a portal of something up to said biome so that we can reach it from spawn?

(PLEASE don't yell if you think this is stupid, m'kay?)

NO. NEVER. IT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA.

(Me gusta!)

#131 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 03:20 PM

NO. NEVER. IT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA.

(Me gusta!)

Haha <3 you @Romy and you too @Alexiel :D

#132 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 03:23 PM

Yes, please!

#133 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 12:34 AM

Well then :) I guess we can do this :D I shall set up a thread closer to release of the server once everything is set up. I think we can release it ahead of 1.9 because 1. I don't know how far off it actually is and 2. The plugins most definitely will not work with 1.9 at first and that would suck.

Also, PLAYER SHOPS! These can be rented for 7 days at a time with a maximum 1 month total rent. You can make your own player shop within the boundaries placing and removing anything you want. No one will be able to remove anything you place except you. This can be a place to sell your items you have obtained (like say for example: 1 stack (64) Smooth Stone for $50 (in game 'currency'). I'll post a tutorial video once things are up and running properly.

Also, Also, if you rent a shop, you can TP to it at any time from any dimension. VERY handy in those tough situations or if you are lost whilst out exploring :)

VElKADP.jpg

#134 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:57 PM

Well then :) I guess we can do this :D I shall set up a thread closer to release of the server once everything is set up. I think we can release it ahead of 1.9 because 1. I don't know how far off it actually is and 2. The plugins most definitely will not work with 1.9 at first and that would suck.

Also, PLAYER SHOPS! These can be rented for 7 days at a time with a maximum 1 month total rent. You can make your own player shop within the boundaries placing and removing anything you want. No one will be able to remove anything you place except you. This can be a place to sell your items you have obtained (like say for example: 1 stack (64) Smooth Stone for $50 (in game 'currency'). I'll post a tutorial video once things are up and running properly.

Also, Also, if you rent a shop, you can TP to it at any time from any dimension. VERY handy in those tough situations or if you are lost whilst out exploring :)

VElKADP.jpg

You, my dear sir, absolutely ROCK...and this all sounds fabulous!

#135 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:12 PM

Uh, I don't know where to post this, and I didn't want to make a topic just for it, but there will be a new enchantment in 1.9 that will let you repair your pick forever, without increasing the level you have to pay! It's called mending.

You can also repair your stuff with bottles of enchantment :o

#136 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:13 PM

Uh, I don't know where to post this, and I didn't want to make a topic just for it, but there will be a new enchantment in 1.9 that will let you repair your pick forever, without increasing the level you have to pay! It's called mending.

You can also repair your stuff with bottles of enchantment :o

That sounds awesome...you sure it's built into 1.9 and not a plugin or something?!? It sounds too good to be true! :D

#137 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:19 PM

That sounds awesome...you sure it's built into 1.9 and not a plugin or something?!? It sounds too good to be true! :D

Yup, I'm watching a video about the new snapshot, and it's great! There's also an enchantment for boots that let you walk on water. Well, technically. It freezes the water so you can walk on it :p

#138 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:26 PM

Yup, I'm watching a video about the new snapshot, and it's great! There's also an enchantment for boots that let you walk on water. Well, technically. It freezes the water so you can walk on it :p

SHWEEEEEEET! Thanks so much for the heads up!

#139 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 08:13 PM

Holyyyyyy shit. That is awesome!

#140 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2015 - 12:07 AM

dtyQAHn.png

Server shop is now fully operational and ready for use once the server is opened :) I will be doing a short tutorial on how to use the Shop functions shortly before the server opens.

#141 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2015 - 12:13 AM

I used command blocks to annoy @Swarley today. Was a right laugh.

#142 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:14 AM

I used command blocks to annoy @Swarley today. Was a right laugh.

I saw lol, smiting and killing galore eh?

#143 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2015 - 06:17 AM

:thumbdown:

#144 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:58 PM

dtyQAHn.png

Server shop is now fully operational and ready for use once the server is opened :) I will be doing a short tutorial on how to use the Shop functions shortly before the server opens.

Very nice!

#145 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:08 PM

Teleport hub that I'm in the midst of constructing on my Realm:

Spoiler

#146 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:22 PM

H-O-L-Y SHIT, that looks awesome @Kord!!!

#147 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:24 PM

H-O-L-Y SHIT, that looks awesome @Kord!!!

Awww thank you so much! You know you're welcome to poke around there whenever you want...no rules other than no stirring up The End until 1.9 comes out lol.

Hey, I've had to have something to keep busy with while suffering withdrawal from my cozy and happy Neocodex hobbit hole!

#148 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:26 PM

I'll need another invite as it seems it's no longer in the Realms list for me :(

#149 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:32 PM

I'll need another invite as it seems it's no longer in the Realms list for me :(

It's strange and username specific; you are still on there as Strategist, but I'll add the other name too. ;) Give me a couple minutes as I am just winding down doing some work, and I'll have you fixed up!

#150 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:34 PM

Oh... derp. That would be why ahahaha. Thanks!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users