Quantcast

Photo

What have YOU built lately? :)

188 replies to this topic

#151 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:40 PM

Oh... derp. That would be why ahahaha. Thanks!

No problem. :) I'm STILL getting work emails and so wrapping a few things up before I play, but my Minecraft evenings are spent between seeing whether Neocodex is back online and then slowly goofing off on this build at the Realm.

#152 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:15 AM

Just a preview of my builds on both mush isles :)

Spoiler

#153 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:35 PM

Just a preview of my builds on both mush isles :)

Spoiler

Those look fantastic, Strat!

Some of y'all have already seen it...but for those of you who haven't...I pimped out my shop the othe rnight! :D

wy5CzEj.png

1muaJSP.png

#154 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:48 PM

Absolutely pristine beauty in the midst of a jungle...I plan to build a little tree-level town in my Realm occupied by villagers here (seems strange that the Minecraft folks haven't gotten around to Jungle villages yet); it just seems so much more beautiful with shaders though. :)

A4wBOfx.png

#155 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:47 PM

Home sweet home in a Mega Taiga biome:

W6Mk1P8.jpg

#156 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:57 PM

Forgive my ignorance (as I have never even watched someone play this game), but how long does it take to make these big things (like images on the first page)?

#157 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:12 AM

Forgive my ignorance (as I have never even watched someone play this game), but how long does it take to make these big things (like images on the first page)?

It depends if you're playing in "creative mode" where you have unlimited supplies or "survival mode" where you have to gather the supplies yourself.

In creative, it can take a matter of minutes/hours depending on the design.

In survival, it can take quite a bit of time since some materials are scarcer than others. In this case, it depends on both your design and what you choose to build with.

#158 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2015 - 11:25 AM

I wonder if anyone accidentally collapsed my cactus tower yet. It is very collapsible. :(

#159 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:44 PM

Fake Mushroom Island area with my tree growing facilities as well as Slimefun gadgetry and Exotic Garden (Slimefun addon) plants going:

6jM5VGc.png

#160 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:47 PM

I wonder if anyone accidentally collapsed my cactus tower yet. It is very collapsible. :(

Ohhhh, so that's yours! I was searching for a Mesa biome and found a giant tower made of catus, but there was no sign or anything there :p It was still intact last week.

#161 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:49 PM

Ohhhh, so that's yours! I was searching for a Mesa biome and found a giant tower made of catus, but there was no sign or anything there :p It was still intact last week.

I haven't seen his place, but was around during the difficult construction. :p

#162 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:56 PM

I haven't seen his place, but was around during the difficult construction. :p

The thing is HUGE, I was very tempted to break a sand block, but griefing is against the rules unfortunately :p

#163 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:27 PM

Not really a build, but more like goofing off with a dear friend today at Dawn Haven:

KI80znu.png

#164 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:44 PM

Fake Mushroom Island area with my tree growing facilities as well as Slimefun gadgetry and Exotic Garden (Slimefun addon) plants going:

6jM5VGc.png

Just saw this.  That's incredibly cool!

#165 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2016 - 12:32 AM

Just saw this.  That's incredibly cool!

Thank you! <3 I've added a few more things on since the image...I've got a Creeper dropper (gunpowder sells decently on the sevrer) and a fishing pier for leveling mcMMO fishing skills, the whole thing looks kinda random but feels very much like home. :)

#166 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:07 AM

Me and my son sat down for a session of Minecraft on a LAN server at our house today for something different. We both had loads of fun starting our home base together. He's 6yo and LOVES everything Minecraft. He had some really good ideas on what to put where and how he wanted the base to look. Here is the work in progress:

IM8CAeT.jpg

#167 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:03 PM

@Strategist that is absolutely fantastic, really puts a smile on my face hearing how much fun you two are having together with it!

#168 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:07 AM

A couple of statues...actually, the first two that I've ever built:

Opted to go a bit three-dimensional with the armor in this one...

S58Oqil.png

Enjoyed the steampunk effect with the second one (and no, you're not imagining: the first statue, shown above, was torn down by the time I finished this one for various reasons)...

McLlJTp.png

#169 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:26 AM

^ Those are AMAZING btw @Kord (meant to say so when you originally posted them, but totally forgot to come back later and post :o)

Here's a 95% finished build that me and another guy built on the Dataless822 Amplified server. They are coming up to a server tour/reset once the plugins they use are updated to 1.9 spec. So I thought I would enter our build for a chance to be featured on Dataless822's youtube video tour :D

Spoiler

Also, been having an absolute blast with @Kord and @Chameleon on the Dawn Haven server lately and Heather and myself have begun to get our base built there too.

Here's a sample of what I've been working on lately :)

Spoiler

#170 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:01 AM

Had a lot of work today at school so naturally I started the SkyBlock challenge

Spoiler

Not much too look at yet but I really love the challenge :p

#171 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:57 AM

Had a lot of work today at school so naturally I started the SkyBlock challenge

Spoiler

Not much too look at yet but I really love the challenge :p

Nice one! I could never get into the skyblock thing, but it does look very fun and challenging all the same.

#172 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:12 PM

^ Those are AMAZING btw @Kord (meant to say so when you originally posted them, but totally forgot to come back later and post :o)

Here's a 95% finished build that me and another guy built on the Dataless822 Amplified server. They are coming up to a server tour/reset once the plugins they use are updated to 1.9 spec. So I thought I would enter our build for a chance to be featured on Dataless822's youtube video tour :D

Spoiler

Also, been having an absolute blast with @Kord and @Chameleon on the Dawn Haven server lately and Heather and myself have begun to get our base built there too.

Here's a sample of what I've been working on lately :)

Spoiler

TYVM Strat though, as usual (no surprise at all), your builds are absolutely amazing. :) 

#173 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:43 AM

Exterior of the house is almost complete, forgot to change resource pack to FlowsHD to take the screenshots though, so it looks kinda... meh. Idk.

SCQfSi5.jpg

GUCuD6M.jpg

o0JEs7y.jpg

#174 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2016 - 06:42 AM

@Strategist that's looking pretty damn awesome!

#175 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:51 PM

Another statue that I finished up this evening:

is8YHEf.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users