Nominations start: Now
Nominations end: December 11, 2014 at 11:59 NST
Voting Period: December 12 to December 14 at 11:59 NST
Who to nominate: We are looking for someone who is kind, helpful, and has made great contributions to the forum while encouraging activity. You may nominate up to three people.
How to nominate: To nominate, either PM me or post here. Your nomination must include the person's username and 2-3 well thought out reasons - for example, explaining how well you think they did contributing to something. Reasons like "because they're cool" will not be counted.
How to win: The three users with the most nominations will be voted on at the end of the nomination period. The person with the most votes at the end of the voting period will become December's Member of the Month.
- Do not nominate yourself or ask to be nominated.
- Staff members may be nominated but each individual staff member may only win once every six months.
- Provide 2-3 well thought out reasons as to why you think the user you have nominated should be Member of the Month. If your reasoning is not valid, your nomination may not be considered.
- Post your nomination here or PM me if you would like to be anonymous.
- If you won the previous month, you cannot be nominated.
December MOTM Prizes:
- Private+ site theme for the month.
- Pretty userbar for the month:
- Shiny award to keep permanently:
Also this award can be achieved by anyone by following the criteria which can be found by clicking the image!
lol nvm, just read this:
- Nominate 3 different people in the current MOTM topic while following the "How to Nominate" criteria.
- Of those 3 nominees, none of them must be members who won within the last three MOTM's.
- Of those 3 nominees, none of them must be staff members (moderators+admins) who won within the last six MOTM's.
- Not retroactively awarded for nominations before November 2014.