Quantcast

Photo

Unable to pay for an advanced membership.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Petrolino

Petrolino
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:22 PM

Please forgive me if I post in a wrong forum, couldn't find a right forum to post my problem on it. I want to pay $4.99 a month for unlimited abrosia usages. When I attempted to put my credit card informatives and clicked on confirm my order. I get this message: "Empty string given for card. You should supply either a token or full card details. To learn more about collecting payment information as a token, see: https://stripe.com/d...tutorials/cards"

I decided to give it another shot and got this "
A network error has occurred, and you have not been charged. Please try again."

Please help and thanks. Sorry about my english, not my native tongue.

#2 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:46 PM

I am having the same problem as @Petrolino - after typing in my card info to renew my membership, I get that same message: "Empty string given for card. You should supply either a token or full card details.

Otherwise, I just get a message saying my card was declined - I have $15 on the one I'm trying to use, but maybe that's not enough. :S

Edited by paperstarships, 06 December 2014 - 04:49 PM.

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2014 - 07:26 PM

I am having the same problem as @Petrolino - after typing in my card info to renew my membership, I get that same message: "Empty string given for card. You should supply either a token or full card details.

Otherwise, I just get a message saying my card was declined - I have $15 on the one I'm trying to use, but maybe that's not enough. :S

If you've got a PayPal account you could try adding the card to that and using PayPal for the invoice, I think that's what Petrolino did.

#4 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2014 - 07:31 PM

If you've got a PayPal account you could try adding the card to that and using PayPal for the invoice, I think that's what Petrolino did.

Oh, good idea!! Thanks :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users