Photo

New member and whatnot.

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 motorpets

motorpets
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:17 PM

Hey there.  My name is Greg and I thought I would check this place out.  How goes it?

#2 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:23 PM

Welcome to Neocodex, Greg! :)

Be sure to check out our guides and rules. They're very helpful. If you try the Newbie Scavenger Hunt, you'll also be more acquainted with the site. ^^

#3 Vyers

Vyers
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:24 PM

Welcome!

Couldn't help but notice your link, good luck on your project!

I have heard about it before, glad to see someone stepping up and make something fresh!

#4 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:27 PM

Hey Greg, welcome :)

#5 motorpets

motorpets
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:27 PM

Hi Vyers and Fanged.  Check the rules eh?  Did I already mess up? :p

Greetings 0ryx.

How is everyone tonight?

#6 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:37 PM

Welcome! I'm Rocket, if you have any questions feel free to ask or pm me.

Also check the links in my sig to get familiar with the forum and rules.

#7 motorpets

motorpets
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:56 PM

Nice to meet you Rocket.

ooh Nitro is fancy.  Hmm

Can't find a properly fancy reply.  Have this:

:roxsox:

#8 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:16 PM

Welcome! I hope you have found our programs and their guides! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! :)

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:21 PM

Looks like all the needed info has been given to you :)

Welcome to Codex, I'm Swarley!

#10 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:21 PM

Welcome to Neocodex! I'm sure you'll find something useful here and lots of wonderful people. :)

#11 motorpets

motorpets
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:35 PM

No thanks, not here to use programs or anything.  Wow are the people here nice, though.

Nice to meet you Prisca, Swarley, and MCI0  :D  The number one doesn't work on my keyboard sorry

#12 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:07 AM

Hey Greg im Bones or Philip either is fine, welcome to NC hope you find a home here like me :D

#13 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:22 AM

Welcome Greg! Good luck with your project :)

#14 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:52 AM

Hello Party-Greg (get over it, I insert 'party' before Greg =p). Welcome to Codex, I'm your friendly neighborhood Adam. Please feel free to shoot me a pm with any questions you have.

#15 motorpets

motorpets
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:05 AM

Hi Bones.  Should I expect you to say "Damn it Kirk, I'm a doctor not a ______" a lot?  Just kidding, nice to meet you. :D

Thank you, Dante.  I want to talk to an admin here about that actually.  O_o

What is Party-Greg?  XD

#16 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:28 AM

Hi Bones.  Should I expect you to say "Damn it Kirk, I'm a doctor not a ______" a lot?  Just kidding, nice to meet you. :D

I smell a trekkie :)

#17 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:32 AM

Welcome! I'm Em :) 

If you want, you can click the first link in my signature. There you will find all of the lovely contests we have going on right now and dive right in! The last link is a Newbie Scavenger Hunt which, upon completion, will give you your first award! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

#18 motorpets

motorpets
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:43 AM

Live long and prosper.   :whistling:   More a fan of TNG/DSN than any of the others.  I'd put the first series and the Scott Bakula vehicle at the bottom, which is a shame since Quantum Leap was amazing.

Hi Emily, nice to meet you.  Your siggy with Em in giant letters tells me Em is better.  Hi Em, nice to meet you.  :p

Scavenging sounds like a lot of work.   O_o

#19 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:51 PM

Live long and prosper.   :whistling:   More a fan of TNG/DSN than any of the others.  I'd put the first series and the Scott Bakula vehicle at the bottom, which is a shame since Quantum Leap was amazing.

Hi Emily, nice to meet you.  Your siggy with Em in giant letters tells me Em is better.  Hi Em, nice to meet you.   :p

Scavenging sounds like a lot of work.   O_o

Welcome, though I'm still trying to figure out whether you are mainly interested in advertising your Kickstarter campaign than anything else, since you don't seem to have posted elsewhere yet. :p I look forward to your further participation in the many offerings here!  :wub:

#20 motorpets

motorpets
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:20 PM

I do want to post in other areas, but I didn't see a topic I could contribute to after going through several discussions.  :p

#21 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:27 PM

No thanks, not here to use programs or anything.  Wow are the people here nice, though.

Nice to meet you Prisca, Swarley, and MCI0   :D  The number one doesn't work on my keyboard sorry

What are you here for then?

#22 motorpets

motorpets
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:58 PM

I was told this place isn't just cheating, that other people join here just to chat.  I heard clraik or something was the full on cheat site

#23 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2014 - 06:29 PM

1 key broken? How strange. I guess it's better than when my friend's spacebar breaks haha.

#24 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2014 - 06:33 PM

I was told this place isn't just cheating, that other people join here just to chat.  I heard clraik or something was the full on cheat site

Well if you actually check the various boards here for yourself, you can make the decision YOURSELF. I find it really strange that you supposedly couldn't find any other board to post on (according to one of your earlier messages), you know? :p Also, if you actually read the rules here, you know that it's not cool to mention other sites.

Just try to relax and enjoy this site in and of itself...give your personal shit a break since we have no care to advertise, other sites need no mention either...and enjoy if that is at all possible for you.

SUMMARY: don't pretend to be a clueless numpty, people can see through that. ;)

#25 motorpets

motorpets
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 07:23 PM

Find it strange all you want.  All the boards I found either didn't interest me or it was a question I could answer but had ten replies already.  

Sorry for mentioning that other site, didn't know it was a rule.

Give my personal stuff a break?  If you didn't notice I haven't been advertising it for a while now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users