Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:29 AM

*with all the lights off, looks in the mirror, whispers*

@Sunscorch @Sunscorch @Sunscorch

#2 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:34 AM

I think you don't get multiple alerts if you're mentioned more than once in a post. so @Sunscorch also, @redlion?

#3 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:37 AM

@Sunscorch

#4 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:40 AM

I think you don't get multiple alerts if you're mentioned more than once in a post. so @Sunscorch also, @redlion?

You wouldn't know anything, you have yours turned off, don't you, @Drakonid?

@Boggart's gay.

#5 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:40 AM

@Sunscorch

#6 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:41 AM

What  the fuck? Why didn't @ing you work in the icebook thread that @Sunscorch made?

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:42 AM

@Sunscorch

*insert summoning ritual gif*

#8 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:43 AM

@Boggart's gay.

My ego is too big for me to allow a mention of me to slip under my radar.

What  the fuck? Why didn't @ing you work in the icebook thread that @Sunscorch made?

I'm pretty sure it was working fine there...

#9 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:44 AM

@Drakonid

#10 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:45 AM

I'm pretty sure it was working fine there...

Oh.

*watches @Swarley twerk around a bonfire naked*

#11 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:42 AM

Hes-possessed-again.jpg

#12 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:43 AM

He does.

My ego is too big for me to allow a mention of me to slip under my radar.

Nope, it's because you fear my retribution for starting a (somewhat funny) poking match like it's 2001 and we're all on MSN messenger.

THAT brought you all back, I'm sure.

Not like this conjuring of yours PRBM. I mean I love your intentions with this topic and even seeing Joe post would improve my day. But I don't think most people realize how... misused Joe has been here on codex. He has administered multiple online communities before. The disrespect he got here as a lowly moderator, well... that would discourage anyone from coming back. New people always think they can do it better and with less help than the people before them. Over the years we've steadily shed staff positions to the point that we're now asking past moderators to fix things because the named staff doesn't has the time, inclination, or ability to actually get things done.

Case in point, none of you idiots who go to the staff meetings bothered to tell me that my role as Private Leader won't exist in a short while. I mean I've been late putting up private apps, but shit, you guys have been late doing pretty much everything of consequence for this site for years. Kicking another person off the staff team (not referring to myself here - I have only limited mod powers for some reason, as though I haven't fucking earned them in the past) doesn't solve your problems - it creates a scapegoat. That's not positive and it's not productive and I think that's a large part of why Joe left of his own volition instead of waiting to be tossed like an empty crisp packet.

#13 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:54 AM

giphy.gif

#14 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

@Noitidart

#15 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:01 PM

To be fair paddy, I did speak to strat about getting us both involved in staff meetings.

#16 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:09 PM

This kinda escalated...

Anyway, @Sunscorch + @Nymh

#17 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:21 PM

tumblr_lm74ypXC1D1qii6tmo1_400.gif

#18 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

Not like this conjuring of yours PRBM. I mean I love your intentions with this topic and even seeing Joe post would improve my day. But I don't think most people realize how... misused Joe has been here on codex. He has administered multiple online communities before. The disrespect he got here as a lowly moderator, well... that would discourage anyone from coming back. New people always think they can do it better and with less help than the people before them. Over the years we've steadily shed staff positions to the point that we're now asking past moderators to fix things because the named staff doesn't has the time, inclination, or ability to actually get things done.

Case in point, none of you idiots who go to the staff meetings bothered to tell me that my role as Private Leader won't exist in a short while. I mean I've been late putting up private apps, but shit, you guys have been late doing pretty much everything of consequence for this site for years. Kicking another person off the staff team (not referring to myself here - I have only limited mod powers for some reason, as though I haven't fucking earned them in the past) doesn't solve your problems - it creates a scapegoat. That's not positive and it's not productive and I think that's a large part of why Joe left of his own volition instead of waiting to be tossed like an empty crisp packet.

Doesn't Waser go to staff meetings? Hey. He's not an idiot.

There were others on Joe's ass constantly because they knew better, and they've done nothing but bring negativity and hypocrisy to the forum. But that's neither here nor there. I don't exactly know what you're referring to about someone else being kicked off staff, but if it's someone who's behavior almost perfectly mimics that of iargue, then I'm all for it.

#19 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:26 PM

I'm usually either working or asleep. I do pretend to read the meeting minutes afterwards though.

#20 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:26 PM

To be fair paddy, I did speak to strat about getting us both involved in staff meetings.

And your point is?

#21 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:27 PM

That's not everyones against you, you knob jockey.

#22 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:31 PM

I'm usually either working or asleep. I do pretend to read the meeting minutes afterwards though.

It doesn't help to not have the most moderate and rational minded remaining staff member present.

That's not everyones against you, you knob jockey.

Sorry I was short.

But I think that'd be a bit late, wouldn't you agree?

#23 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:32 PM

52252-SpiderMan--This-Is-Why-We-Cant-4px

#24 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:36 PM

There were others on Joe's ass constantly because they knew better, and they've done nothing but bring negativity and hypocrisy to the forum. But that's neither here nor there. I don't exactly know what you're referring to about someone else being kicked off staff, but if it's someone who's behavior almost perfectly mimics that of iargue, then I'm all for it.

(very wierd)

#25 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:37 PM

@Bone What's weird? Why is that in parenthesis?

I don't really care about who's incompetent or who's getting fired. I just want my Mistah J back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users