Am I the only one?

abrosia

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 nswe

nswe
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:16 AM

Hi. I was just wondering if it is just me or is it something wrong, I have tried 2 different accounts today and haven't even gotten a lost bid message. It is like the program is running but not doing anything.

#2 nswe

nswe
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:27 AM

It has been running now for 8 hours

I should say it has ran for 8 and 1/2 hours today. I have been on this site a couple weeks at most.

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:57 AM

What is your profit margin? What shops are you in?

Also, have you been running it for 8.5 hours straight? If so, you really shouldn't run aborsia that long without a break. It doesn't look very human. What sort of person sits at a computer refreshing for 8 hours without taking a bathroom/food break? 

#4 nswe

nswe
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:09 PM

I have been running 2 different accounts, I have been in all the shops on one and 6 on the other and as for what kind of person will sit 8 hours or more without a bathroom break ect Try a disabled trucker that would drive 11 hours or more without stopping. :)

Oh, and I only eat 1 meal a day

add to that I am lucky to get 4 hours a night sleep and will sit on the computer most any time day or night doing different thing.

Oh as for profit margin it is default

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:14 PM

That what kind of person was a general question, not a specific one. TNT doesn't know the circumstances of every player, and what would cause them to be able to restock for 8 hours straight. It was a suggestion because of the fact that TNT doesn't know your specific circumstances, and not a lot of people have such specific circumstances that they could restock for 8 hours straight. 

Try lowering the profit margin from 5,000 NP. Some shops don't restock very fast, so you may want to try changing them. 

This guide helps with showing how fast some shops restock compared to others. 

#6 nswe

nswe
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

I have tried changing them with no luck, tried lowering profit margin and I have been on here for years with the same habitual hours and have post to their boards and sent messages to them at all hours. I think they know me as I have been a pain at times.. I have tried everything that should make any difference with no effect.

I have had no problems in the past with Abrosia and have bought a lot of items, for some reason it isn't buying today. I can sit and watch the shops fill and empty without Abrosia doing anything.

well. Finally after all this time, I locked the program on 1 store to see if it would buy or at least try to and 50 seconds later it did try, and fail.

#7 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:05 PM

This may be a stupid question.. but have you checked if you didn't get Restock banned?

#8 w0nderwall

w0nderwall
  • 568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

This may be a stupid question.. but have you checked if you didn't get Restock banned?

Came in to post this.

#9 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:47 PM

AB tells you if checking for restock ban though right? Do the shops show 0 items in shop when you AB?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users