#1 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,909 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:01 PM

POPULAR POST!

Epic Browser, a privacy oriented browser

If you have ever tried to look for proxies before to safely access multiple Neopets accounts, you'll know that they are a PAIN to find (if you don't want to pay for them). If you have read my guide on proxies, there is a large convoluted process to actually get working proxies. However, I have found something that will make your cheating life easier!

EPIC BROWSER, the most epic browser of all! Epic Browser is privacy oriented, meaning that it rejects all advertising tracking and makes your online presence nonexistent to advertisers. This is a chrome based browser, so it's basically Incognito mode on steroids (with an adblocker) :D The important part is that it comes with a proxy, and it won't break every couple of weeks! This is useful for browsing a secondary account manually (but will not work with Abrosia or any other program).

To utilize the proxy function in Epic Browser:

Spoiler

For more information on proxies and managing multiple Neopets accounts, please refer to my proxy guide. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Troubleshooting: Proxy button not popping up? Make sure your language is set to English!

#2 Karla

Karla
  • I live, I learn, I rule.

• 2,350 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:13 PM

This almost sounds too good to be true. :o  I'll test it out and come back with a review (or something).

#3 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,909 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:17 PM

This almost sounds too good to be true. :o  I'll test it out and come back with a review (or something).

Lol, it's not that amazing :p It's just a nicer version of Tor. The only downside of it is that Epic Browser blocks extensions, so you can't run Ponyme's coli autoplayer on it :(

#4 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2,462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:30 PM

But you can't access the tor network on it can you

#5 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:44 PM

Thanks for this! I think I'll hold out and wait for this to be tested but I'll definitely follow this.

#6 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6,321 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:21 AM

But you can't access the tor network on it can you

Why on earth would you want to? 

#7 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1,250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:12 AM

Obviously to buy drugs on Evolution Market.

#8 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:55 AM

Is it better than ToR? :o Is it just the same that everytime you use it, it changes the IP address? :o

Please tag my name because I might forget about this thread xD

#9 Karla

Karla
  • I live, I learn, I rule.

• 2,350 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:22 AM

It's pretty cool.  It's built in proxy is fast (from my end) and it blocks ads easily.  I'd say the only downside is that it uses slightly more memory that Chrome.

#10 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1,700 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:12 AM

Awesome, thanks! I'm downloading it now.

Btw isn't it suspicious if every time you log in on the same account the ip adress is different?

#11 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,909 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:56 PM

Awesome, thanks! I'm downloading it now.

Btw isn't it suspicious if every time you log in on the same account the ip adress is different?

It's less suspicious than having two accounts on the same IP and trying to transfer items between the two :p

Is it better than ToR? :o Is it just the same that everytime you use it, it changes the IP address? :o

Please tag my name because I might forget about this thread xD

It changes IP every time you close the entire program, then open it again. Disconnecting and reconnecting to the proxy seems to only reconnect to the same proxy. It's faster than Tor most of the time.

#12 Swar

Swar
  • com muito orgulho, com muito amor <3

• 9,068 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:47 PM

This guide is perfect! I was searching for a proxy browser yesterday, but couldn't find one... Thanks a bunch for this :D

#13 bellabrianne

bellabrianne
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:35 PM

Thanks for this I will definitely try it out

#14 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3,509 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:52 AM

The real question is why wouldn't you want to? 

#15 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 541 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

Wow. This is awesome.Such a pain trying to go back and forth between multiple accounts because of the chain ice concerns. 

#16 Wander

Wander
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:55 PM

Thanks, gonna try this out :) Wish I had it before I got ice 2312345x times for carelessness though

#17 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,909 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:57 PM

Thanks, gonna try this out :) Wish I had it before I got ice 2312345x times for carelessness though

o.O 

If you were playing around with multiple accounts, I suggest you should read my proxy guide, which also gives a lot of tips to manage multiple accounts safely. 

#18 Derpious

Derpious

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:56 AM

@nitro

So I have bought an account that looks like really a main account.

How often should I log in here in Epic browser without getting the attention of TNT? :o

#19 Wander

Wander
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:14 AM

o.O 

If you were playing around with multiple accounts, I suggest you should read my proxy guide, which also gives a lot of tips to manage multiple accounts safely. 

I've used proxies before, and like you said it was a pain to find ones that worked consistently. Definitely something I need to work on once I get some shells ;o

#20 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,909 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:04 PM

@nitro
So I have bought an account that looks like really a main account.
How often should I log in here in Epic browser without getting the attention of TNT? :o

For however long you intend to use the account. Make sure you never log into that account into your home IP if you use other accounts on your home.

#21 Derpious

Derpious

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:43 PM

@nitro

Make sure you never log into that account into your home IP if you use other accounts on your home. 

^ I log in my personal main account into my own home IP and other places whenever I can.

I log my personal main on Chrome then I log in the account I bought on EPIC Browser yesterday :o That's fine right? :o

#22 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,909 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:45 PM

@nitro

Make sure you never log into that account into your home IP if you use other accounts on your home. 

^ I log in my personal main account into my own home IP and other places whenever I can.

I log my personal main on Chrome then I log in the account I bought on EPIC Browser yesterday :o That's fine right? :o

Yeah, if you turned on the proxy then it should be fine.

#23 Derpious

Derpious

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:57 PM

Oh ok thanks ^.^

#24 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1,177 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:28 PM

Obviously to buy drugs on Evolution Market.

My curiosity got the better of me so I did research and now I'm probably going to jail.

Thanks Obama/NSA

#25 Derpious

Derpious

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:33 PM

@nitro

How about, is it okay that I log on and log off every few hours on the epic browser with the account I bought? :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users