Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:23 PM

ctWsFRZ.png

Theme: Generosity!

Entries Due: December 21st

Voting Ends: December 23rd

Oh, it's the time for semi-happy faces and giving gifts to others for the Holidays. If it isn't, then it's just a time around where other people give gifts to you or the people around you.

This theme is to match our most generous month, December! Whatever you kind find to be generous, can fit with this themes. Christmas, December, Holidays, presents, hugs and everything else!

Complete list of rules HERE. We encourage everybody read the rules before entering or host the contest so you're not caught doing something wrong.

Prizes:

$5 Store Voucher from Kord

If you'd like to be generous and donate a prize, PM me or post here!

First Place gets this awesome award!

72-AwardImgMaster-1407997336.gif

Edited by Wundy, 17 December 2014 - 06:09 PM.

#2 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:30 PM

Love the theme! Great choice, Wundy!

#3 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:32 PM

Everybody says that, @Cohle . But I feel like everybody just says that so I don't feel bad for choosing such an awful theme.  :lol2:

#4 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:34 PM

Everybody says that, @Cohle . But I feel like everybody just says that so I don't feel bad for choosing such an awful theme.  :lol2:

No, I really, truly like it. It's the biggest theme of the season, in my eyes. Just today my mom and I went and picked out a bunch of stuffed animals to donate. Later we're going to go pay off some people's Wal-Mart layaways. :)

#5 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:38 PM

No, I really, truly like it. It's the biggest theme of the season, in my eyes. Just today my mom and I went and picked out a bunch of stuffed animals to donate. Later we're going to go pay off some people's Wal-Mart layaways. :)

That's really nice of you, Cohle ! We used to donate old toys to our local Toy Drive (old, because we don't have much money.) We stopped after we officially stopped getting "toys" like stuffed animals and such.

Edited by Wundy, 17 December 2014 - 03:39 PM.

#6 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:58 PM

Nice theme! I can't wait to have a go.

#7 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:31 PM

aww, had hoped for Christmas theme. i guess generosity is christmassy, although it should be an everyday thing lol. looking forward to seeing those entries. :)

Edited by Prisca, 17 December 2014 - 04:33 PM.

#8 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

aww, had hoped for Christmas theme. i guess generosity is christmassy, although it should be an everyday thing lol. looking forward to seeing those entries. :)

I didn't want to make it purely "Christmas" because I know not everybody celebrates it or celebrates another Holiday like Hanukka. :) Of course, you can do Christmas as your signature. It's part of the theme!

#9 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM

I didn't want to make it purely "Christmas" because I know not everybody celebrates it or celebrates another Holiday like Hanukka. :) Of course, you can do Christmas as your signature. It's part of the theme!

Smart. :)

#10 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:07 PM

@Wundy I'll kick in a $5 store voucher for this.

#11 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:09 PM

Thank you so much, Kord!

#12 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:11 PM

Thank you so much, Kord!

You're welcome, and I wish you well with the contest; the theme is excellent.

#13 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:12 AM

The due date came faster than I anticipated...I need to find some base image to use or inspiration.

#14 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:15 PM

Damnit, I don't know if I'll have enough time... I've just got an idea, but I'm about to sleep and tomorrow is gonna be a bit busy day :/ I'll try to find some time to do this.

#15 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:36 PM

Did my entry get in on time? I sent it yesterday.

#16 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:37 PM

Yeah, I didn't do it... Welp, next time I guess.

#17 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

Yeah, I didn't do it... Welp, next time I guess.

I didn't either, just got wrapped up in too many things at once! I'll get around to it next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users