Tera

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 HimeEevee

HimeEevee
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:55 AM

A friend recently introduced me to Tera, I'm playing on Tempest Reach as a Sorcerer.

So, does anyone play Tera on the NA servers? 

#2 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:37 AM

Another TERA player! My friends and I are on Valley of Titans. I'm a Priest but I have a Lancer I haven't really played.

#3 mynamewasslop

mynamewasslop
  • 4 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:48 PM

I played Tera for a bit, but it was too much my computer couldn't handle it.

However, I can play Archeage. (which is incredible and I highly recommend it.)

#4 HimeEevee

HimeEevee
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:45 AM

Another TERA player! My friends and I are on Valley of Titans. I'm a Priest but I have a Lancer I haven't really played.

A priest! I might want to get one when my current character is 65 but everyone seems to blame the healers in raids and dungeons, I'm not quite sure I want that xD

I played Tera for a bit, but it was too much my computer couldn't handle it.

However, I can play Archeage. (which is incredible and I highly recommend it.)

I think I've heard of that before, I've never actually looked into it though!

#5 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:13 PM

A priest! I might want to get one when my current character is 65 but everyone seems to blame the healers in raids and dungeons, I'm not quite sure I want that xD

I think I've heard of that before, I've never actually looked into it though!

That seems to be the case because it's easy to draw aggro when spamming heals. I usually just do instances with my friend who's a Lancer. He uses all aggro increasing red crystals so he can hold aggro. I always thought it was more on the tanks to hold aggro, but idk.

#6 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

You only get that on the lower dungeons where bad tanks don't hold aggro and bad players who dps with 20% health then blame you when they die  :lol2:

Just join a good guild, never PUG it ever again

#7 HimeEevee

HimeEevee
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:19 PM

That seems to be the case because it's easy to draw aggro when spamming heals. I usually just do instances with my friend who's a Lancer. He uses all aggro increasing red crystals so he can hold aggro. I always thought it was more on the tanks to hold aggro, but idk.

You only get that on the lower dungeons where bad tanks don't hold aggro and bad players who dps with 20% health then blame you when they die  :lol2:

Just join a good guild, never PUG it ever again

I've always seen them complaining about it on global so I'm a little skeptical about it. Healers and tanks seem to get the most flak even in battlegrounds like Kuma. Playing as a DPS doesn't seem to garner much criticism xD

I think I will get started on one if I can get my friend to play as a tank.

#8 liquidrage

liquidrage
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:33 PM

My girlfriend told me look into Tera last week, so what's your guy's honest opinion on the game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users