Quantcast

Photo

Gif of the Week Contest (#5): Your Focus in the New Year!

contest gif

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:58 PM

CUFukc3.gif    

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (What are your plans?) 

STARTS: NOW!

SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 3, 2015 @ 8:00pm FR/NST

VOTING ENDS: January 8, 2014 @ 7:00pm FR/NST 

As with the previous four contests, I want this to be fun and spontaneous; entries needn't be created from scratch by you, though if you WANT to create one on your own, by all means feel free to do so.

CURRENT THEME:

Please submit a gif entry (DOES NOT NEED TO BE AN ANIMATED GIF THIS TIME!) to me via PM (do not post it in this thread) depicting...whether in an abstract or a concrete fashion...your plans, hopes, and/or dreams for the new year ahead.

GENERAL RULES and/or INFORMATION:

Spoiler

PRIZES:

• The First-place voted entrant(s) will receive this awesome animated kitty-cat award (inspired by the first contest as well as the overabundance of cat gifs on da intarwebz) created by @Honey...please rep her here, I think it is fantastic: 94-AwardImgMaster-1413760762.gif
  • Participants receive a non-animated version of the kitty-cat award95-AwardImgMaster-1413760838.png
  • Entrant will be able to choose from among a $10 Neocodex Store Voucher (donated by me); 500K Neopoints (donated by @Swarley), and 1200 FR gems (donated by @DawnKnight). Anyone else wishing to contribute prizes, please let me know!!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ENTRIES!!!

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:13 PM

I want to donate 500k neopoints :)

I have an idea of what my entry will be...

#3 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:14 PM

@Kord Down for 1200 mtxctf_th.jpg

#4 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:20 PM

I want to donate 500k neopoints :)

I have an idea of what my entry will be...

@Kord Down for 1200 mtxctf_th.jpg

You are both BEYOND fabulous!!! I will update the original post.  :wub:  Thank you so much!!! Please let me know whether you owuld like these to go for additional places or something for the first place winner to choose from before I post though, alright?

#5 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:24 PM

You are both BEYOND fabulous!!! I will update the original post.  :wub:  Thank you so much!!! Please let me know whether you would like these to go for additional places or something for the first place winner to choose from before I post though, alright?

Both? confused-smiley-013.gif  :lol2:

Good luck everyone! thumbsup2.gif

#6 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:26 PM

Okay, I will propose THREE places for this episode of the contest, and the top 3 get to choose from among the prizes now offered. ;) Sound okay to you as well, @Swarley?

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:27 PM

Yeah, both?! I'm the only "beyond fabulous" here.

Okay, I will propose THREE places for this episode of the contest, and the top 3 get to choose from among the prizes now offered. ;) Sound okay to you as well, @Swarley?

Sounds good ^_^

#8 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:29 PM

Yeah, both?! I'm the only "beyond fabulous" here.

Sounds good ^_^

Haha awesome, I will update the main post now, Mr. Beyond Beyond Fabulous. ;)

#9 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:30 PM

I am excited to enter this because I have some good plans I've already started for the new year

#10 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:38 PM

I am excited to enter this because I have some good plans I've already started for the new year

Fantastic, I'm really glad to hear that!

#11 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:10 PM

I'm just plain stupid, but I should post the gif here?

#12 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:12 PM

I'm just plain stupid, but I should post the gif here?

You send it to me in a private message. :) No stupid questions, feel free to ask anywhere...the Neocodex folks are pretty good about answering. ;)

EDIT: I have updated wording in the original post to clarify that gifs should be sent to me via PM.

#13 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:22 PM

BUMP for awareness, in case anyone is interested yet wasn't aware that a new one is going on. ;)

#14 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:25 PM

Hmmm I don't even have any real plans yet but I'll see. Sounds interesting, it doesn't even have to be animated.

#15 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:28 PM

Hmmm I don't even have any real plans yet but I'll see. Sounds interesting, it doesn't even have to be animated.

Nope, no animation required. :)

#16 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:30 PM

Only 4 entries so far, and 3 days left to enter...please send me your entry by the designated time on Saturday! ;)

#17 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:01 PM

Entries due tomorrow evening, if you're interested in submitting. :)

Entries CLOSED...I'll be posting a voting thread shortly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contest, gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users