newbie hi hola new hello

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:12 AM

Hello to everyone!! I look forward to forming a part of the site and meeting you guys. I'll tell you a bit about myself, as an introduction. I'm a girl currently attending her last years of high school, I adore being relatively active, sports are one of my favorite activities, specifically running. I also enjoy reading, writing, art, sleep :3, pokemon, and animals. Speaking of animals, I own quite a few, even horses and some birds. Anyways, that's it for me :p

#2 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:22 AM

Hi there, welcome to Neocodex! :)

It's nice to meet a fellow runner! ^_^ I did my first half-marathon the other week, and I'm still recovering from it. xD

#3 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:25 AM

Hello and welcome to Neocodex! We have a great community and forums. Just ask if you need anything! :)

The Newbie Scavenger Hunt might help you get acquainted with the site: http://www.neocodex....scavenger-hunt/

#4 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:17 PM

Welcome, I am glad you found Codex. I hope you found our programs and their useful guides. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to send me a msg. :)

#5 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:46 PM

Welcome to Neocodex. Have you been on a site like this before? Why did you decide to join?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newbie, hi, hola, new, hello

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users