Photo

What other petsites do you play?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 bbdoll

bbdoll
  • 77 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 06:40 PM

Along with neo I also pop around in Misticpets, Boopets and marapets.

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2014 - 06:45 PM

Flight Rising. I used to play eggcave, but got really bored. All you did was click eggs to feed them. They added in some shops and auctions, but the big thing is still "click to feed egg" I feel. I made a marco to do it for me, but it got old fast. 

I used to play Virtuadopt as well. There you can adopt and hatch Pokemon. 

#3 bbdoll

bbdoll
  • 77 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 06:49 PM

LOL everyone plays FR! I have an account there, but could never get into it.

#4 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:01 PM

I used to play Powerpets but I stopped when the site layout got worse and began locking existing features behind account requirements to encourage more activity.

#5 bbdoll

bbdoll
  • 77 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:08 PM

When I think about powerpets I think bingo.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

#6 LittleBambi

LittleBambi
  • 128 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:06 AM

I'm completely addicted to Flight Rising ^w^ Too bad I can't get into the forum about it here yet. But oh well, I'll get there!

#7 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:28 PM

I play Subeta and Flight Rising. I used to play Powerpets, until one day they permabanned my account for no reason. :/ I have fond memories of the forums and restocking Tonics at the hardware shop.

Misticpets...I remember when that game first started, I decided for some reason to make tons of accounts either because I thought they wouldn't notice or I just didn't care at the time. I got chain banned the next day, and then when I tried to create a new account to play for real the owner personally PMed me and told me to gtfo. :lol2: Good times.

#8 Helix

Helix
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:50 PM

Flight Rising, I'm addicted to it at the moment :)

I used to play Subeta, but lost interest along the way.

#9 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 08:25 AM

Not really a petsite, but I used to play Habbo. Holy crap. I don't even want to total up the money I pissed away on that game. I had rooms FULL of furni. I used to run a Sims game with my RL ex-boyfriend.

Also Cokemusic. I remember staying up all night in the Dojo listening to My Chemical Romance and waiting for the main game to open (it had opening and closing times). Also the quiz game. Holy shit. I miss my childhood.

#10 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:08 AM

I play Flight Rising & Subeta. I play Goatlings when I'm really bored.

#11 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:50 PM

Flight rising, aywas, ichumon, paladore, occasionally subeta.

#12 lll

lll
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:02 AM

Flight rising is good

#13 pikapi314

pikapi314
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:30 PM

It seems like nearly everyone (including me) plays Flight Rising! 

I've played a few other games as well, but none I've really stuck with for a long time. 

I used to play Pure Felinity and then played Mweor for a bit. 

#14 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:09 PM

Marapets is like a less competitive Neopets and it was my greatest accomplishment as a kid. The added customizable character was also a great touch with the contacts, lipstick, tanning salon, hair dye, outfits, etc... Also some of the pet designs were great. And the glowing eggs. And the plushie machine. And the everything. Basically it's perfect for anyone who struggles to make NP on Neopets, as I did as a kid. Money is way easier to get in all three currencies and I had tons of "rare" pets. Also since I joined after it'd been around for awhile I still got some pretty decent pet names that were, admittedly, mostly from the Redwall books. That's also how I've gotten one of my well named pets on Neopets too. Obscure book series work wonders for that.

#15 ameowica

ameowica
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:06 PM

Used to play Marapets but it's not nearly as popular as neo so i don't anymore

#16 MariliisR

MariliisR
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:16 AM

Oh wow, I really need to try Flight Rising :D

So far I have only ever really played Neopets :)

#17 clim

clim
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:18 AM

Mainly Flight Rising. Though I did used to play Marapets and Powerpets ages ago. 

#18 stalk

stalk
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:32 AM

goatlings, flightrising, aywas, misticpets, virtualpopstar (even if its not really a petsite LOL it still has the petsite theme kinda) are the main ones i still play (as in, i log in at least once a week)

at one low point in my life i played webkins......

#19 Cerasai

Cerasai
  • 18 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:05 PM

i used to play wajas and aywas some time ago, and i have an old subeta account but i dont really play anymore. Neo is the only one where im more or less active

#20 aritsumiki

aritsumiki
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:09 AM

I just can't get attached to any other petsite. I had Webkinz when I was little, though.

#21 Kraehe

Kraehe
  • 100 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:03 PM

I used to troll on Zetapets since they had funny RP boards. 

#22 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:12 PM

used to play on marapets, but got banned :( had a side account to make illegit Mps and Ian caught me 

#23 ohyoufancy

ohyoufancy
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:18 PM

None  :/

Just Neo.

But not totally gonna check out others you have all listed haha ^_^

#24 esox

esox
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:04 AM

I used to play Flight Rising but my enthusiasm fizzled out after a couple of weeks. I think Neo is the only pet site I ever go on these days. I used to be on a ton of them.

#25 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:31 AM

I used to play Flight Rising but my enthusiasm fizzled out after a couple of weeks. I think Neo is the only pet site I ever go on these days. I used to be on a ton of them.

same here..... the only place that worth your time to play is "NEOPETS". hehehehe!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users