Quantcast

Photo

For all of your Minecraft Lego needs...

10 replies to this topic

#1 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 12:32 PM

MincraftLegoDec14-610.jpg

http://www.gameinfor...-available.aspx

LOVE Steve's Diamond Armor...and dat Ender Dragon is awesome. :D

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:28 PM

I  contemplated getting a couple of these sets for... my son... yes.... my son... *shifty eyes*. They're not cheap though for the larger playsets, but then again, what Lego is?

#3 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:31 PM

I  contemplated getting a couple of these sets for... my son... yes.... my son... *shifty eyes*. They're not cheap though for the larger playsets, but then again, what Lego is?

Yeah, I was about to say... Legos are expensive! >:[ have they always been that much? Cause I used to have a ton of legos growing up and I feel bad if they were that expensive back then. :lol2:

These are awesome though, Legos make me happy

#4 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:32 PM

What's the point? Surely one could just go onto Minecraft instead, and do exactly the same thing for less money...

#5 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:38 PM

You can literally buy Minecraft and play Steve and kill the Ender Dragon yourself, cheaper than buying this set. lol

#6 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:39 PM

Hell I'm at the age that I can just flat-out ADMIT that I'm considering getting them for myself...and no one questions, because yeah, that's one of the perks of being old BWUHAHAHA:ninja:  :lol2:

What's the point? Surely one could just go onto Minecraft instead, and do exactly the same thing for less money...

Very true that one could just play Minecraft for the satisfaction, BUT oh how fucking fun it would be to have little Lego-created thingies on my desk to admire and play with while I am also signed in online playing Minecraft. :D  :yahoo:

#7 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:44 PM

Very true that one could just play Minecraft for the satisfaction, BUT oh how fucking fun it would be to have little Lego-created thingies on my desk to admire and play with while I am also signed in online playing Minecraft. :D  :yahoo:

Oh, well, when you put it like that, then yeah, it's a great idea. :D

#8 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:55 PM

Oh, well, when you put it like that, then yeah, it's a great idea. :D

Hey now, this is also coming from someone who used a Christmas money gift to purchase a 12" tall Creeper plushie that makes sounds just like the evil ones in the game...I thought I'd have received it sooner, but shipping apparently got delayed, so I'll have it Monday. ;) Pics will follow! 

#9 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:56 PM

Yeah I think people would still buy it just to have them on display you know. I mean, some people buy them for kids to build and play with, others collect them and display them. I'd probably buy some for one of my display cabinets in the home theatre if it didn't cost so much.

#10 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:56 PM

Hey now, this is also coming from someone who used a Christmas money gift to purchase a 12" tall Creeper plushie that makes sounds just like the evil ones in the game...I thought I'd have received it sooner, but shipping apparently got delayed, so I'll have it Monday. ;) Pics will follow! 

Haha, brilliant. xD I'd love to see them! ^_^

#11 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:58 PM

Yeah I think people would still buy it just to have them on display you know. I mean, some people buy them for kids to build and play with, others collect them and display them. I'd probably buy some for one of my display cabinets in the home theatre if it didn't cost so much.

Yeah wouldn't that ROCK to have those things on display? I don't have proper display cabinets but truly would admire them sitting on my desk. :) Again though, the prize is pretty steep obviously.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users