charity corner adpot a neopian giving plushies toys

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:39 PM

So it looks like Adopt A Neopian ended on Jan. 1, 2015 but it looks like you can still donate toys and plushies. How long is this going to last? I thought TNT would have stopped donations but appears you can still donate you just can't adopt. Has anyone else noticed this?

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:41 PM

I just want this to end so I can know what's the prize for the top 10 donators.

#3 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:50 PM

All I can say is if you donated r90+ toys or plushies then imho it wasn't worth it. I ended up spending way more than it was worth in prizes. I donated about 38 times and the best item I got from it was a Magical Pepper Chia Pop. I'm not sure if the Charity Corner made matters better or worse? The only thing I was able to sell during that time was toys and plushies because stamps have deflated so badly. Actually a lot of items deflated and I'm thinking it might had to do with Charity Corner. I wonder what the prize is for the top 10 contributors? Considering the top people have donated thousands of times, what could TNT possibly give you that could be worth it?

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:51 PM

All I can say is if you donated r90+ toys or plushies then imho it wasn't worth it. I ended up spending way more than it was worth in prizes. I donated about 38 times and the best item I got from it was a Magical Pepper Chia Pop. I'm not sure if the Charity Corner made matters better or worse? The only thing I was able to sell during that time was toys and plushies because stamps have deflated so badly. Actually a lot of items deflated and I'm thinking it might had to do with Charity Corner. I wonder what the prize is for the top 10 contributors? Considering the top people have donated thousands of times, what could TNT possibly give you that could be worth it?

A hug? I don't know, TNT is pretty dumb...

#5 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:02 PM

Hugs for everyone!!! :) I'm just hoping you had better luck than me Swarley. I just thought maybe there was a chance I would get a r99 stamp or a petpet that went for a couple of million. Ah well, thank God for ABers because I saw what toy/plushie sets where going for which was around 160-200k a set. Luckily I only spent 25k-40k with an ABer so it's all good.

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:04 PM

Hugs for everyone!!! :) I'm just hoping you had better luck than me Swarley. I just thought maybe there was a chance I would get a r99 stamp or a petpet that went for a couple of million. Ah well, thank God for ABers because I saw what toy/plushie sets where going for which was around 160-200k a set. Luckily I only spent 25k-40k with an ABer so it's all good.

I got a Kadoatie and a duper rare stamp. I gave both away for friends here :p

#7 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:08 PM

That was nice of you! I wish I had friends on Neopets like that.

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:09 PM

That was nice of you! I wish I had friends on Neopets like that.

I'm not usually that nice, I'm very greedy with stuff like that, actually. I'm just bored of neo, so that would be useless for me :p

#9 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:16 PM

Gotcha! I get greedy too. In fact I'm getting bored of Neopets myself because everyone seems to have disappeared off the site and now selling items seems like it takes more effort.

#10 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:42 PM

http://www.neocodex....charity-corner/

you might want to check the last few page of the topic

It is possible to be 6k per lot with ab. Jingle bells are the cheapest in General store.

Nothing very impressive i got. I am always unlucky on neo in gambling.

a few r95 ccards some stamps (1R99) in the 400+ donations

#11 Oninna

Oninna
  • 299 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:50 PM

I've taken this opportunity to pad my stamp album. I've gobbled up all the cheap stamps and books. Everytime I donated r90+ I got crap that had already deflated ridiculously. The very first time I did it however...I did get a 5M stamp that I ended up selling for 1.75M because I was impatient.

#12 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:44 PM

Update!

The page is removed. Just goes to the charity front page, no more donating page

No one can donate anymore

Probably a lot of people sent in a bug to tnt

#13 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:46 AM

damn, now I need to find another way to quickly earn nps. Those toys were a goldmine

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: charity corner, adpot a neopian, giving, plushies, toys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users