#51 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:18 PM

Week #2

Ajedfdp.jpg

Sorry, that's another snapchat drawing. I give up on drawing on a Mac. My drawings will (hopefully) get better next week when I'm back home :p

#52 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:27 PM

I'm buying a Jot Pro stylus just for this lol (Thanks @Kate) lol

#53 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:28 PM

Week #2

Ajedfdp.jpg

Sorry, that's another snapchat drawing. I give up on drawing on a Mac. My drawings will (hopefully) get better next week when I'm back home :p

daww this is fucking adorable!!!

Dang commitment on another level XD

#54 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:39 PM

I was thinking about buying it too... I might do it tomorrow, actually :p

#55 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:40 PM

The thing that sucks is it WOULD cost me $30 but the shipping bumps it up to almost $50 -_-

#56 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:41 PM

Do it! Also if you like sketching on ipad you should get Adobe Sketch :3 That's what I used to draw that last sketch on my Facebook. 
I use the stylus on my touchscreen laptop for sketch.ios which gives me the more digitalish art you've seen here :p

#57 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:44 PM

Ohhh yes! Anything Adobe and I'm there! Thanks :D I was using Inkist on the iPad, but that sucked balls lol

#58 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:45 PM

I might just buy any stylus. It's better than using my finger :p

#59 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:45 PM

I'm pissed, just looked them up and realized they've updated since I got mine (JUST SINCE NOVEMBER) and added the clip... Mine is magnetic but doesn't attach to my iPad Mini, only my large one which I never use, because of Braden. lol

One day I'll upgrade to the fancy styluses that connect to your app. 

#60 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:46 PM

Is it Week 2 already?  I gotta get going! :o

The thing that sucks is it WOULD cost me $30 but the shipping bumps it up to almost $50 -_-

Totally worth it if you're into drawing. :)

#61 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:47 PM

I'm pissed, just looked them up and realized they've updated since I got mine (JUST SINCE NOVEMBER) and added the clip... Mine is magnetic but doesn't attach to my iPad Mini, only my large one which I never use, because of Braden. lol

One day I'll upgrade to the fancy styluses that connect to your app. 

Yeah I noticed this from when I last looked them up last year. Was looking at getting a Wacom Bamboo tablet to do some stuff with on the PC. The iPad will do for now though. Also, those fancy styluses are insanely priced though :( Otherwise I would do the same.

#62 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:49 PM

Yeah I noticed this from when I last looked them up last year. Was looking at getting a Wacom Bamboo tablet to do some stuff with on the PC. The iPad will do for now though. Also, those fancy styluses are insanely priced though :( Otherwise I would do the same.

I looked into tablets once too but I felt like drawing is such an on again, off again hobby for me that I couldn't justify buying one. The stylus was worth it, as I use it for note taking as well ^_^

#63 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:50 PM

Is it Week 2 already?  I gotta get going! :o

Totally worth it if you're into drawing. :)

Yeah definitely :D I want to start getting back into it and what better way than this comp. Never drawn much on a digital medium before though lol

I looked into tablets once too but I felt like drawing is such an on again, off again hobby for me that I couldn't justify buying one. The stylus was worth it, as I use it for note taking as well ^_^

I'm pretty much of the same mind. But the main reason I would want one for the PC is the fact I have a much larger area to work with then (large monitors and all that). That's really the ONLY reason though.

#64 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:42 PM

Aw I'm always late to the party. Can I join if I draw 2 things this week?

vHdwEIx.png

Edited by 0ryx, 08 January 2015 - 09:48 PM.

#65 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:45 PM

XOFVf3j.png

Hell yeah join in, it's never too late! I htink I owe 2 drawings by this point...and yes even though I have an old Wacom tablet (still works like a charm though!), I'm doing my chicken scratch shit with a pen and scanning it...any way you want to do drawings is all good here. :D

#66 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:05 PM

Yeah definitely :D I want to start getting back into it and what better way than this comp. Never drawn much on a digital medium before though lol

I'm pretty much of the same mind. But the main reason I would want one for the PC is the fact I have a much larger area to work with then (large monitors and all that). That's really the ONLY reason though.

I draw when I feel like it, but I still feel like the drawing tablet I bought last year was worth buying. The kids use it often and it helps with their tripod grip because of the way you have to hold it to make it work. Plus, hand-eye coordination stuff. Also, I drew a picture hang on

#67 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

I draw when I feel like it, but I still feel like the drawing tablet I bought last year was worth buying. The kids use it often and it helps with their tripod grip because of the way you have to hold it to make it work. Plus, hand-eye coordination stuff. Also, I drew a picture hang on

Oh yeah, I never thought about the kids utilising something like that, great idea! I may end up investing in one for sure now :)

#68 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:15 PM

Hell yeah join in, it's never too late! I htink I owe 2 drawings by this point...and yes even though I have an old Wacom tablet (still works like a charm though!), I'm doing my chicken scratch shit with a pen and scanning it...any way you want to do drawings is all good here. :D

Oh yay. :) I couldnt find my mouse so I just used the touchpad on my laptop. ms paint forever.

#69 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:18 PM

Week #1

358cltx.jpg

derp cat

#70 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:23 PM

Week #1

358cltx.jpg

derp cat

I love the derp cat. :D

Oh yay. :) I couldnt find my mouse so I just used the touchpad on my laptop. ms paint forever.

Awesome, anything works! :D

#71 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:39 PM

vHdwEIx.png

Hell yes you can join in XD 

#72 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:41 AM

Oh God you're all so good I've got performance anxiety now. I've done two for both weeks.

Say hello to a very rubbish Plankton:

20150109_102702.jpg

And I drew this right after. I'm actually kinda proud of it (don't laugh at me xD):

20150109_102715.jpg

#73 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:55 AM

Why are people on here pretending like their drawings aren't good I might be able to draw a circle and call it a day you guys are amazing

#74 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:27 AM

Why are people on here pretending like their drawings aren't good I might be able to draw a circle and call it a day you guys are amazing

This.

#75 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:12 AM

I already started working on this week's. (When do our weeks start? Saturday?)

@Bee those are both fantastic. That second one is so cute though, omg! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: art, 52weeks, nonudes, yolo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users