3 replies to this topic

#1 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:16 PM

Hey guys,

Here's my most recent (first) showcase video in a series of them to come of some of the various buildings/contraptions that have been created (by myself and the other users on the server) on our Neocodex Minecraft Server. (I apologise for the lack of quality and the lag in the video, my encoding software/net connection is being a bitch).

If you would like access to the server to join in or just to have a look around, pm me or @Romy to be whitelisted. (There ARE rules to abide by whilst on the server, which will be outlined before you are whitelisted).

This one is to showcase my Overworld Gold Farm that I built about 2 months ago now. It's not the best output for gold, but it works ok for an overworld farm. (My Nether one works 700 times faster, but that will be in another video ;) )

Enjoy and as always, leave a comment/like on the video (or here in the thread) and feel free to subscribe to our channel for further updates (not just for Minecraft stuff either).

#2 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:28 PM

I love this thing.

#3 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:04 PM

Watching the video now!!!  :yahoo: Fantastic job, Strat.

#4 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2015 - 02:51 PM

Great Job Strat!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users