Quantcast

Photo

New auction glitch 2015, Duped NPs today!

auction glitch neopets duped

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 Shisamo

Shisamo
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:59 PM

Step 1 - Get an account and withdraw everything from bank, make sure you have say 5 to 20million for maximum effectiveness

Step 2 - use your 5 - 20mill, and open 20 - 30 auction windows (search for items that costed 5 to 20mill), and BID BID BID on every items, (Note: you only have 30 seconds, before you can no longer bid)

Step 3- after 30 seconds, you NP at hand will become negative! I achieved -200,000,000 , and managed to dupe a good 100m each time i did this, and bid on many HT weapons and r99 stamps

Step 4- after auction processed, you will have your 200m+ worth of items and with negative -200mill NP , you can send the items away to a storage account, and ice the account with -200m+ NP

Pre-requisite

1) have several accounts, dont involve your main account

2) side account have 5 - 20mill, 

3) use items that are HTS to do the bidding, if you bid 20mill on a junk item, thats too obvious isn't it?

And, have fun duping!

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:01 PM

What a great way to start 2015! Good job, TNT.

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:04 PM

"Look what we were really doing when we said we were going to "fix the lag"!"  :devil:

#4 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:11 PM

No wonder.

the boards caught on that. they say accounts are mass bidding on auctions which are very suspicious

But my sides dont have that much now...

#5 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:24 PM

TNT fucked up again. No doubt that Neopets is slowly dying.

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:37 PM

No wonder.

the boards caught on that. they say accounts are mass bidding on auctions which are very suspicious

But my sides dont have that much now...

Do you have a link to any specific board? I can't seem to find anything. 

#7 Shisamo

Shisamo
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:39 PM

I saw the boards, they caught my side, but i've selfed all my sides, 

be careful guys while abusing this glitch, do not make it too obvious, 

I think was at tc board, 

You are welcomed :D

#8 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:48 PM

Do you have a link to any specific board? I can't seem to find anything. 

Yup on the T&C

i think it was the previous rs&chat boards were talking about it, but it is locked by now. lost the link.

there is no boards that are specifically talking about it.

i lurk too much to remember the exact board. sorry

#9 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:59 PM

oh boy, neo can't get worse than this.

#10 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:51 PM

A quick reminder, selling or anything alluding to selling, needs to be in the Trading section only.

#11 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:15 PM

RIP in peace Neopets. Again.

#12 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:19 PM

Damn, i want to take part in this, but its too risky i think :/ anyways it will be interesting seeing the results lol

#13 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:27 PM

Heh it's funny, Neopets has been perching on the edge of near-death for AGES...I think they will not get quite to demise for awhile, but it sure makes for an interesting story to watch all of the screw ups as they slowly make their way there. :D

#14 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:12 PM

So you're bidding on other people's items or your own? Sorry just getting off of a 12 hour shift and don't really understand whats going on. lmao

#15 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:32 PM

That sounds like a reference to my post :ninja:

I meant that since np can be duped again, buyer confidence in items will fall dramatically, thus reducing prices of many things. The last dupe event, a bunch of extremely high end items deflated. This time more items will deflate.

No not your post. The person in question will know what I'm talking about.

#16 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:35 PM

So you're bidding on other people's items or your own? Sorry just getting off of a 12 hour shift and don't really understand whats going on. lmao

It can be from other people, like you will get 200m in items when you only had like 20m pure.

the main issue here is selling the items, since selling is slow now on neo.

If i am not wrong you can also use your own.

Set up junk auctions and then the other account will get the nps from the bids.

Both are very obvious if not use carefully. not easy.

gg

Time to drive neopoint prices down even more!

The charity corner drove most of the price down a lot already

plus the new restock system and lack of buyers in market

neo's economy is not going to recover soon

ps there was a removed post right ???

Edited by kai1, 09 January 2015 - 10:36 PM.

#17 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:35 PM

*Slow Claps*

Wow.  Neopets is SO broken.

I'm not going to risk any of my accounts on this glitch.  I can't even tell how many NPs I have on hand because of this.

#18 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:41 PM

It sucks to be Jumpstart. It is going to take a small miracle to revive this whole mess! What a bummer for them!

#19 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:47 PM

It sucks to be Jumpstart. It is going to take a small miracle to revive this whole mess! What a bummer for them!

No, it' not really a bummer for JumpStart: they have lucrative gaming going on already. Their purchase of Neopets was more a favor to TNt than anything else, as JumpStart doesn't need them in the least. I suspect that it was an incredibly cheap purchase (in the corporate sense of course), and that TNT is who's sweating bullets at the moment. I even have friends who have contacted JumpStart regarding tickets never responded to by TNT, and JumpStart has responded quite clearly stating that they have nothing to do with Neopets oversight and never will, "Please don't contact us again".  :lol2:

#20 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:57 PM

No, it' not really a bummer for JumpStart: they have lucrative gaming going on already. Their purchase of Neopets was more a favor to TNt than anything else, as JumpStart doesn't need them in the least. I suspect that it was an incredibly cheap purchase (in the corporate sense of course), and that TNT is who's sweating bullets at the moment. I even have friends who have contacted JumpStart regarding tickets never responded to by TNT, and JumpStart has responded quite clearly stating that they have nothing to do with Neopets oversight and never will, "Please don't contact us again".  :lol2:

Oh ok, well that is good! It would suck if they were hoping for it to be an awesome investment.

#21 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:00 PM

Oh ok, well that is good! It would suck if they were hoping for it to be an awesome investment.

Oh definitely not...and actually I've been suspecting based on things a few others have murmured that it's also why Snarkie saw the light and abandoned ship pretty quickly. ;)

#22 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:06 PM

Not gonna risk this on my accounts, but nice find! +rep

#23 Shisamo

Shisamo
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:42 PM

one of my sides got iced by TNT, but my storage account had like 600+m pure and a loads of r99 stamps and draik mps, gotten off 6 reifs, 4 gbombs off the auction , im keeping a lower profile now, 

I can see that, there are slightly lower amount of users auctioning their items right now, guess some players smell a rat 

And im sorry for posting that selling thread just now :)

#24 krigz

krigz
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:04 AM

Lets see if I can keep the np's Ive made this time. Thanks for the info buddy :)

#25 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2015 - 03:58 AM

Wait, rest in peace in peace?  :ninja:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, glitch, neopets, duped

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users