help

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:24 AM

So! I've gotten about 10-12 UB items from ABing that are apparently reaally hard to sell, but they have some pretty great profits. I've tried making posts in the neoboards (completely unhelpful), and posting them on the TP. I'm scared of the auction house because I've had some pretty bad experiences with it of loss rather than gain, in other words...I don't trust it...In general, I'd be grateful if anyone wanted to share any tips? Or is this a lost cause?

#2 Haliax

Haliax
  • 366 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:52 AM

Either be very outgoing and advertise it a lot, hunt out niche buyers or simply wait. I would wait.

#3 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:00 AM

I always sell my UBs for reseller prices

#4 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:14 AM

If the price is less 500k, I sell them at my shop (99k).

#5 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:43 PM

If the price is less 500k, I sell them at my shop (99k).

Wow, really? I only do that for anything 200k and under. Usually anything under 500k sells quite fast in my trades.

#6 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:58 PM

Wow, really? I only do that for anything 200k and under. Usually anything under 500k sells quite fast in my trades.

Yeah! ABer saved me so much time, I don't want to spend it selling UB's.

#7 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:10 PM

Yeah! ABer saved me so much time, I don't want to spend it selling UB's.

Ah, got it. Makes sense! I'm kind of in a lull right now ABing so I'm trying for as much profit as I can get! ;)

#8 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:27 PM

AB-ing aside (I'm new here anyway). Isn't it just generally hard to sell anything nowadays? I've had things in my shop which are lowest in SW yet they don't budge. The only things that really flew off the shelf were 35k toys during the event. And given the circumstances, seems like there's even less interest in buying toys now (mourns toys still in my shop)

#9 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:08 PM

AB-ing aside (I'm new here anyway). Isn't it just generally hard to sell anything nowadays? I've had things in my shop which are lowest in SW yet they don't budge. The only things that really flew off the shelf were 35k toys during the event. And given the circumstances, seems like there's even less interest in buying toys now (mourns toys still in my shop)

Yup the sales are so slow

and the prices just keep dropping as ppl reprice their shops.

I used to auction the item for about 75% if it is an UB more than 200k to sell it off but that is getting harder as well

200k and below goes in tp for 2 weeks before going to the shop for 99k

#10 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:33 AM

Thanks for the advice everyone! Despite the tanking neo economy, any tip is just about super useful for me, as long as I can actually sell the items (which I am evidently having trouble doing).

#11 Epicurion

Epicurion
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:47 AM

HTS items are called HTS for a reason :).  Just stick with it and be patient if you want to get the most NP out of them.  I've got items that I've had for months...just waiting for the right buyer to come along.

#12 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:54 AM

HTS items are called HTS for a reason :).  Just stick with it and be patient if you want to get the most NP out of them.  I've got items that I've had for months...just waiting for the right buyer to come along.

That's encouraging, hahah. I've been playing neo on and off for years, but there's an item or two that I've held on to for years! I'm used to selling stuff quick, even hts, so I guess patience is my only solution, heh.

#13 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:57 AM

I sold some r99 stamps in AH for 200k on a few occasions. I usually make a post and bump it for an hour or so if I have the time. Usually I leave it on trades with an extremely low price. About 25% lower than the lowest TP price.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users