Quantcast

Photo

Minecraft news bits!

126 replies to this topic

#101 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:57 PM

I open minecraft everyday, but it's always empty on the server, so I don't even play :(

Yeah that's what fizzled for me as well there...it takes a lot of time and dedication to run a server though, I respect that! I just prefer to play in more active environments and thus do so.

#102 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:59 PM

Yeah that's what fizzled for me as well there...it takes a lot of time and dedication to run a server though, I respect that! I just prefer to play in more active environments and thus do so.

Yeah, I agree. I never play single player, unless it's a downloaded map, because I get bored really quickly :p

#103 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:02 AM

Yeah, I agree. I never play single player, unless it's a downloaded map, because I get bored really quickly :p

I don't get bored, but i enjoy a vibrant social experience. I've found that elsewhere, and am very happy with it. :)

ANYWAY! We likely shouldn't derail the news thread with this stuff. :p

#104 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:57 PM

Some of you may know, some may not. Minecraft 1.9 Prerelease 1 is out, it has alot of tweaks, bug fixes, even the bloomin end crystal cages got removed :D Jeb also tweeted out that the final release of 1.9 is a week far from now! #HYPE 3xcXq1j.png
Xisumavoid's minecraft 1.9 PRE video: https://www.youtube....h?v=KhFk-bCJIao
The official Mojang post: http://mojang.com/20...-pre-release-1/
Hype Hype Hype!!! :D

#105 lillybaby

lillybaby
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 04:05 PM

if mine craft adds them id start playing it lol 

#106 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:12 AM

Some of you may know, some may not. Minecraft 1.9 Prerelease 1 is out, it has alot of tweaks, bug fixes, even the bloomin end crystal cages got removed :D Jeb also tweeted out that the final release of 1.9 is a week far from now! #HYPE 3xcXq1j.png
Xisumavoid's minecraft 1.9 PRE video:
The official Mojang post: http://mojang.com/20...-pre-release-1/
Hype Hype Hype!!! :D

HYPE HYPE HYPE W00T!

So ready!

On the single player thing...  that's where I spend most of my time.  I've thought of looking for a social server...  but I really don't even know how to go about that, and I suck at jumping into communities.

#107 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:42 PM

HYPE HYPE HYPE W00T!

So ready!

On the single player thing... that's where I spend most of my time. I've thought of looking for a social server... but I really don't even know how to go about that, and I suck at jumping into communities.

Keen to try dataless822 again when the server resets once 1.9 drops? I would love to have ya as a build partner again xD

#108 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2016 - 07:30 PM

Keen to try dataless822 again when the server resets once 1.9 drops? I would love to have ya as a build partner again xD

Yes!  You betcha!  You KNOW I'm up to build with you anywhere, anytime.

I was actually calling you SO lucky yesterday....  I was making circles.  It was bad, so bad.

#109 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:56 PM

Yes!  You betcha!  You KNOW I'm up to build with you anywhere, anytime.

I was actually calling you SO lucky yesterday....  I was making circles.  It was bad, so bad.

best wishes, you two...I won't be joining you as I am all-in at Dawn Haven, but I'd love to hear updates on what you do. :)

#110 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:04 PM

best wishes, you two...I won't be joining you as I am all-in at Dawn Haven, but I'd love to hear updates on what you do. :)

Ya'll are doing some amazing things over there!  I'm so happy you've found an active place where you're having so much fun and doing such neat builds. 

#111 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2016 - 03:09 PM

Ya'll are doing some amazing things over there!  I'm so happy you've found an active place where you're having so much fun and doing such neat builds. 

Thank you so much, I'm truly enjoying the hell out of it. :)

#112 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:21 PM

Oh HELL to the YES with the latest snapshot...Bone Blocks, Polar Bears, all sorts of nifty little things beign explored in anticipation of version 1.10: https://mojang.com/2...napshot-16w20a/

2016-05-18_13.55.08.png

#113 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2016 - 03:38 PM

Oh HELL to the YES with the latest snapshot...Bone Blocks, Polar Bears, all sorts of nifty little things beign explored in anticipation of version 1.10: https://mojang.com/2...napshot-16w20a/

2016-05-18_13.55.08.png

Ikr? Not to mention Endermen in the Nether now and the other new hostile mobs/magma blocks :)

#114 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:04 PM

Ikr? Not to mention Endermen in the Nether now and the other new hostile mobs/magma blocks :)

IKR!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'm so very excited for all of it!

#115 phoenix13

phoenix13
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:36 PM

I hate playing by myself lol I always have a friend to play with. If anyone would like to play with me, I am wiling to do so haha

#116 ScarDefault

ScarDefault
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 05:25 PM

Everything is checkerboard here! :x

#117 kaitokaiser

kaitokaiser
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 05:32 PM

Does anyone even still play this solo without getting bored in like 30 minutes?

#118 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:11 PM

Does anyone even still play this solo without getting bored in like 30 minutes?

I do. I played so long I hurt my eyes once, staring at my screen that long without a break. I have to redownload it to my new computer though, since I lost all the old files from my old computer. I have the xbox version though as well, but I haven't connected the xbox to a TV since I got back from school. 

#119 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:19 PM

I do. I played so long I hurt my eyes once, staring at my screen that long without a break. I have to redownload it to my new computer though, since I lost all the old files from my old computer. I have the xbox version though as well, but I haven't connected the xbox to a TV since I got back from school. 

I think I remember that I essentially bought the game for you not long ago, since you won a giveaway where I bought the PC game card and gave away the code. You really should play it more.

#120 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:28 PM

I think I remember that I essentially bought the game for you not long ago, since you won a giveaway where I bought the PC game card and gave away the code. You really should play it more.

You did. I have more time now since I'm not in school, so I'll be putting it back on my computer tomorrow. Time to re break in my jumpiness when I hear random noises! (Because I always think it's a creeper). 

#121 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:36 PM

I wasn't sure whether to post this news bit focusing on Shirecraft here or in the really Epic BUilds thread...but being that I had never even heard of it until I saw this news blurb, I figure that this is the best place:  https://www.cinemabl...over-five-years

6cf1eb83653cd251d17a97992795f77720351a22

The place is OMG amazing: I took a little tour of it last night, and @Strategist I think you might find it interesting to have a look at. In any case, I was amazed enough that I applied to be able to build (rather than just fly around and look) on the server, and my application was accepted. Now, I have permission to build on a plot in their starting warp; if my build example is approved, then I'll be able to access other areas in order to build in the world rather than in the starting plot. :)

#122 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 11:17 PM

I wasn't sure whether to post this news bit focusing on Shirecraft here or in the really Epic BUilds thread...but being that I had never even heard of it until I saw this news blurb, I figure that this is the best place:  https://www.cinemabl...over-five-years

6cf1eb83653cd251d17a97992795f77720351a22

The place is OMG amazing: I took a little tour of it last night, and @Strategist I think you might find it interesting to have a look at. In any case, I was amazed enough that I applied to be able to build (rather than just fly around and look) on the server, and my application was accepted. Now, I have permission to build on a plot in their starting warp; if my build example is approved, then I'll be able to access other areas in order to build in the world rather than in the starting plot. :)

Ho. Lee. Shit. :o Simply amazing!! 

#123 Clipper

Clipper
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 10:00 AM

Wow.  O_o That's gorgeous! I wish I had the patience to do something like that. Mostly I'm waiting for whatever big update hits next to get back into Minecraft. I keep trying mods, but then it updates and they break and I lose my whales and break my heart. And once I hit a certain point, I get so many goals I don't know where to go next. A big project like this would keep you focused, though, I'd think! :D

#124 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:40 PM

On the subject of Minecraft news, thanks for the bump btw @Clipper, 1.12 has been delayed AGAIN for release hopefully at the end of THIS week now (was supposed to be last Friday) Q.Q

#125 Clipper

Clipper
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:46 AM

Ughh, they're always pushing things back. I guess I have enough other games to keep me patient, but I wanna see what they're up to. :D I remember last time I dropped Minecraft for a bit, it was because I'd leveled a huge, gorgeous space of land, built a complicated house on top of it... then realized that somewhere underneath was a horde of zombies I could always annoyingly HEAR, but not FIND. I searched and searched with no luck, even tried just bombing it all underneath, but those 'GHRAGHH' sounds never went away. A shiny new update might just be what I need to get over that particular trauma. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users