Quantcast

Photo

How stupid would it be to ask for a SuAP lend?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:51 PM

I'm not sure how ban-happy TNT is about the borrowing of ill-got goods.

Thus far, my account has never had any illegal or suspicious items or activities on it at all.

Last year, I assumed there was a fair amount of risk involved, but it looks like a lot of duped items & pure are still out there, so I guess TNT doesn't care??

At this point, I honestly just feel like a fool for being the only one without the avvie.

#2 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:04 AM

TNT has too much on their plate. Dealing with all of the dupes, trying to take care of the lag, and coming out with new content regularly.

#3 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:18 AM

I'm not sure how ban-happy TNT is about the borrowing of ill-got goods.

Thus far, my account has never had any illegal or suspicious items or activities on it at all.

Last year, I assumed there was a fair amount of risk involved, but it looks like a lot of duped items & pure are still out there, so I guess TNT doesn't care??

At this point, I honestly just feel like a fool for being the only one without the avvie.

TNT only care of making $. :)

#4 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:31 AM

Should be no issue whatsoever, plenty of people that I know have been lent in the past couple weeks. Go for it.

#5 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:25 AM

I've tried getting a lend and people only seem interested in paid lends :lol2: but GL!

Be sure to let me know if you find someone willing to for free

#6 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:44 AM

Thanks for all the response! I think I'll go for it and hope for the best. Even if TNT gets around to deleting all the dupes (seems highly unlikely) and freezing the people who have and/or made them, I doubt having briefly had one will make me much of a target.

Next question: would you suggest looking around here or on the neoboards?

#7 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:10 AM

Thanks for all the response! I think I'll go for it and hope for the best. Even if TNT gets around to deleting all the dupes (seems highly unlikely) and freezing the people who have and/or made them, I doubt having briefly had one will make me much of a target.

Next question: would you suggest looking around here or on the neoboards?

It depends on the status of your account. The neoboards would be a better option if your account has a high avatar count, site themes, good pets, etc.

#8 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:22 AM

Even if TNT gets around to deleting all the dupes (seems highly unlikely) and freezing the people who have and/or made them, I doubt having briefly had one will make me much of a target.

Don't be so sure. TNT can be pretty trigger happy with their freeze-ray unless new management have different policies

#9 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:15 PM

@masxed Thanks for the response! Considering I have a pretty decent account (though certainly not worthy of being lent a legit SuAP), I guess I would be asking on the neoboards.

@argonate You think they'll be freezing all the folks who were lent? That seems like it would encompass a pretty large percent of their current user base...

#10 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:23 PM

If the lag ever dies, I'll lend you for free, but I'll need access to your account.

I've tried getting a lend and people only seem interested in paid lends :lol2: but GL!

Be sure to let me know if you find someone willing to for free

and you too

edit: it's a duped suap but it's been sitting in my account for a while now untouched. so at your own risk if you want to take it.

#11 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:32 PM

If lends are safe, I'll lend you for free, but if you scam me, I'll show up at your house and ask for it back.

#12 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:33 PM

@Guppie Not all that were lent, but just saying that they can be pretty random in terms of harshness and that briefness of encounter with a dupe will not necessarily translate as minorness of transgression if they notice it.

#13 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:12 AM

ppl are being lent with duped ones all the time and not getting iced but saying that there is always a time for it to happen.

#14 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:43 AM

If you do not go about to flaunt that you got lent a duped SuAP it should be fine.

There was so much lending during the dupe week and tnt hardly froze anyone just for that.

But the avatar lost the prestige feel

so those that got lent then are not using the avatar. Just add to the count number

#15 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:25 AM

If lends are safe, I'll lend you for free, but if you scam me, I'll show up at your house and ask for it back.

Is yours duped or legit?

If the lag ever dies, I'll lend you for free, but I'll need access to your account.

and you too

edit: it's a duped suap but it's been sitting in my account for a while now untouched. so at your own risk if you want to take it.

Thank you for the kind offer :unsure: I'll keep it in mind, but I might just hold out a little longer trying to get a legit one because I'm ascurred x_X

#16 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:08 AM

Is yours duped or legit?

Thank you for the kind offer :unsure: I'll keep it in mind, but I might just hold out a little longer trying to get a legit one because I'm ascurred x_X

Duped, though it's been completely untouched, my MSPP got scammed or I'd offer that as well :/

#17 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:44 AM

@Aria @Rocket Well, I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell that I'll ever get lent a legit one, especially with everyone so pissed about the state of the site and scared of scams, so I'd love to be lent one of your duped SuAP! I'll go see about getting the Chia.

@argonate @Bones @kai1 Thank you for your feedback on the safety of this lend =)

#18 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:45 AM

@Aria @Rocket Well, I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell that I'll ever get lent a legit one, especially with everyone so pissed about the state of the site and scared of scams, so I'd love to be lent one of your duped SuAP! I'll go see about getting the Chia.

@argonate @Bones @kai1 Thank you for your feedback on the safety of this lend =)

Other than this pea my account is 100% legit so you shouldn't have any trouble. I actually got one for the sake of lending to people :)

#19 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:47 AM

@Aria other than this lend, my account is 100% legit, so hopefully we're all good! =D

#20 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:48 AM

@Aria other than this lend, my account is 100% legit, so hopefully we're all good! =D

Unless TNT is really bored, I doubt anything will happen to our accounts.

If you get a pea chia though I'd very much appreciate a lend in return, though it's not needed. I still need the avatar myself :p

#21 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:49 AM

I really wish my account with 3 pea chias didn't get iced because I was stupid about the np glitch on that account.

#22 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:31 AM

Duped, though it's been completely untouched, my MSPP got scammed or I'd offer that as well :/

Welllll... once again 0_0 ascurred of the dupes lol but appreciate the offer :p

I have no interest in scamming anyone :/ it's really not that hard to make NP and I'd rather not have my reputation destroyed!!! hehe it's already not so fantastic :lol2:

#23 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:33 AM

I have a pea chia. If needed I can lend it.

#24 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:50 PM

I got a Chia! Hit me with that SuAP!

#25 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:58 PM

I got a Chia! Hit me with that SuAP!

Sent :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic