gaia anime cuteness overload expensive

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 becauseIcan

becauseIcan
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:22 AM

Oh, Gaia, you are the bougie ball-buster of browser games! How you require me to use so much of my real money to get the most posh of avatar items - for an avatar I can hardly see. What happened to that game-within-a-game, ZOMG? It was fun, and interesting, and now... ZOMgone...

My sister and I used to play this game EVERY freaking DAY to get the BEST avatars ever without actually having to buy the "cash". Slowly, we began to realize that the millions upon millions required for a.single.item was going to be more of an endevor that fun.

But it was only a few bucks right? And then we would have that one bloody wing. And then another few bucks to get that one white high heel...

Really?

Smh... But after all these years, my avatar is looking kinda cool, right? Do you want to go shopping for the new super-expensive pet? I mean, it's only a few bucks...

Right?

*Is anyone still playing this game or has it been left to the youngsters with their parent's credit cards?

Attached Files

#2 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:31 AM

I was banned for botting on my main account and haven't seriously played since. It's impossible now with the inflation. The site's gone to hell.

#3 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:35 PM

That was one of the most boring games ever existed.

#4 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:33 PM

Gaia took a huge nose dive when they released gold generating RNGs. I played up until last year.

#5 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:21 PM

Haven't heard of Gaia for the longest time, sounds like a total pay to win game now except that win is looking good.

#6 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:57 PM

Did you guys hear about the $20,000 ticket they were trying to hock in the cash shop? 20 THOUSAND dollars, seriously. Apparently the Gaia staff have no scruples when it comes to greed.

#7 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:03 PM

"The Sapphire Ticket allows you the opportunity to partner with a Gaia artist to design a custom 15-pose Evolving Item!"

For 20k you too, can have 15 whole poses designed by you to be implemented in this online game.

#8 liquidrage

liquidrage
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:29 PM

I stopped going on Gaia when they started getting greedy, years ago. I don't think I'll ever even consider going back.

#9 istafrog

istafrog
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:08 PM

I only played a little some years ago

#10 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:04 PM

I play it sometimes.. the only way to actually get anything is to buy an item with real money which is an ingame gold generator. Not even kidding. It's why the inflation exists. But with the item you can gain trillions of gold easily. 

#11 everlander

everlander
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:03 AM

I still play daily, it's great! It is a memory for me, just like Neopets. And just like this game, Gaia players all aged up together. Why aren't we 12 years old again?  :lol2:

Even if the economy is strange, it is easy to get the old items you dreamed of, and to join in forums to talk, just like old times. If you feel nostalgic, you guys should revisit.

Also, TOWNS  :excl:  :excl:  8D

#12 stormcloak

stormcloak
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:00 PM

I switch between Neopets and Gaia and Skyrim. I'll play Gaia for a couple months, then I'll get bored and play Skyrim, and then Neopets, and so on....

#13 charlieSheen

charlieSheen
  • 18 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:47 AM

omg, ZOMG was my thing! I would spend hours playing it until I maxed out my rings and I got bored.

#14 Chuuya

Chuuya
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:35 PM

omg I used to play that but I quit when they removed zOMG 

because apparently someone hacked on to it and they didn't have programmers to work on it so it no longer safe...

#15 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 10:21 AM

aw i tried to log in to my old account after seeing this thread

i forgot my un

probs better that way

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gaia, anime, cuteness, overload, expensive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users