diablo 3 blizzard game

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:56 PM

How many people here play Diablo 3? Seems like only Blizzard games people play here is Hearthstone and WoW

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:27 AM

@Scot is big into it. I can't play it anymore seeing as there's not much to do other than the same old crap.

#3 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:35 AM

I'm paragon 624 now. There is always more to do even when you crush Content.

#4 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:45 AM

I've got the game, beat it a few times. Wouldn't mind trying some Co-op HC play.

#5 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:52 AM

I'm paragon 624 now. There is always more to do even when you crush Content.

What do you do now that you're paragon 624? I don't see what else there can be good since you probably have BIS gear already

#6 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:43 PM

What do you do now that you're paragon 624? I don't see what else there can be good since you probably have BIS gear already

I play seasons since everyone in my KKlan does and for the season exclusives. S2 is about 2 weeks in and I'm ~500 ish now that that awful tech school is over. I recommend getting a good KKlan to play with otherwise you will be bored. Good klan mates can help you level and gear up. The real game starts when you get a 6pc set and can do high level rifting. The leveling to 70 and story mode is just a waste of time and gets old fast.

Patches keep the game interesting with ways to play. It also makes it so the BiS items aren't always going to be BiS. I haven't played the same style for more than a few months. Its just that the road to the end game,for any class, is the same until you hit that 6pc set.

For example, RoS made the DH on par with other classes with the Marauder set which lets your sentries fire for you without costing resource past the initial cost. Without having to worry about resource, the item priority 1-handed xbow, in order to stack ias to hit the highest attack speed for the most damage. This wasn't feasible before because faster attack speed meant smaller damage and burning through your resource pool faster. Patch 2.1 changed it so your sentries no longer fired automatically but only when you do. So resource becomes a limiting factor again meaning 1-handers were out. At the same time the damage ceiling went up so you can't just use a 2-hander you stockpiled. During the RMAH era there were a lot of nerfs so Blizz learned the hard way people don't like feeling weaker so instead of nerfing what they don't like people doing, they create an alternative and make it stronger so you had to change or get left behind. So now 2-handed slow firing bows were the de facto because they utilized resource more efficiently. The next patch, 2.2 introduces new DH sets revolving around pooling max resource and using generators rather than spenders as your primary damage dealers. The point being the meta game changes often for any one build to stay at the top.

I play other classes sometimes for their interesting builds. My 2nd favorite class is Wizard for the Firebirds set. Another build I'm working is monk due to the new Monk bracers making monk the current fad class.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diablo 3, blizzard, game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users