Quantcast

16y/o murders another teen and takes a selfie with the body.

wtf merica napi legs bog nudes

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:22 AM

PITTSBURGH — A funeral is being held for a 16-year-old Pennsylvania boy who authorities say was shot by a teen who took a selfie with his body.

Ryan Mangan’s funeral was scheduled for Monday morning at Sacred Heart Church in Jeannette. He was found fatally shot in his home Feb. 4.

Police have since arrested 16-year-old Maxwell Morton, of Jeannette, and charged him with criminal homicide.

Police say they identified Morton through a selfie he took. They say the picture shows Morton next to Mangan’s body, which authorities found in the same position and condition.

The Jeannette School District delayed classes by two hours because of the funeral. Both boys attended classes there.

Morton faces a preliminary hearing Feb. 19.

Source

I suggest watching the news video on the link as it explains the situation in a bit more detail. Basically this kid shot another teen in the face and then sent snapchats to his and the victim's friends, of the body and of himself next to the body. Wtf is this world coming to? 

#2 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:27 AM

Wow, words can't even... that is so fucked up.

#3 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:30 AM

Wow, words can't even... that is so fucked up.

I know! I read some messed up shit on the internet but for some reason this news article really bothered me. I just can't imagine sitting around and getting a notification that I have a snapchat and it being someone posing with my friend's dead body.

#4 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:31 AM

I know! I read some messed up shit on the internet but for some reason this news article really bothered me. I just can't imagine sitting around and getting a notification that I have a snapchat and it being someone posing with my friend's dead body.

it breaks my heart to know there are KIDS out there like this :(

#5 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

That is one disturbed kid. I really want to know his motive. To kill someone and then pose with the body, then send it around...

Mine too. So fucking sad.

#6 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

Yeah, that's really unsettling.. :/ I look at how much technology has affected this generation and it scares me. My kids are obsessed with electronics, I worry all the time that they will have a skewed view of reality because of it. Like those little girls that killed their friend for Slenderman.. like wat.

That is one disturbed kid. I really want to know his motive. To kill someone and then pose with the body, then send it around...

Mine too. So fucking sad.

Yeah, I'm hoping they'll release more details as the story develops.

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:40 AM

The whole situation is so weird.

"I just killed a guy. Better show my friends how cool I am. :cool: "

#8 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:45 AM

The whole situation is so weird.

"I just killer a guy. Better show my friends how cool I am. :cool: "

I know.. like.. did he think he wouldn't get caught or what? You really can't fix stupid.

#9 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:58 AM

I know.. like.. did he think he wouldn't get caught or what? You really can't fix stupid.

I guess he thought because it was Snapchat that the picture would be deleted and there wouldn't be proof or something.

#10 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:10 PM

I guess he thought because it was Snapchat that the picture would be deleted and there wouldn't be proof or something.

To be honest, I'd be scared to screenie it because it notifies the sender and I wouldn't want to put a target on my own back lol

#11 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:18 PM

I remember seeing this on TV.  Kids these days have very appalling minds... :(

#12 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2015 - 01:27 PM

Badass!

jk

#13 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:17 PM

Why Pittsburgh? Now we're known for sports and this crazy feak.
What was going through his mind? "Hey guys, look at this cool deady body of the guy I shot!"

#14 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

I think it's one of those cases where he wanted to get caught. Like claim credit for it or something. Idk, it seems like it's important to people like that.

#15 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:17 PM

i'll be honest... i kinda googled for the selfie but i couldn't find it anywhere. *dissapointed* i thought this is the internet?

i wonder what his motives were to kill his friend.

#16 LittleBambi

LittleBambi
  • 128 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:15 AM

This is really disturbing... Like, either this kid is a psychopath, or... well, I can't really find another plausible possibility.

#17 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:49 PM

i'll be honest... i kinda googled for the selfie but i couldn't find it anywhere. *dissapointed* i thought this is the internet?

uhhh

tumblr_inline_mzb7n1uqkd1rw0y5i.gif

#18 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:34 AM

Well I for one definately PREFER murderers to be as stupid as this kid.

#19 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2015 - 05:29 PM

This is really disturbing... Like, either this kid is a psychopath, or... well, I can't really find another plausible possibility.

That plus it really makes me wonder about the "family unit" that the kid derived from.

#20 Checklist

Checklist
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:26 PM

That is terrible. I wonder what was the thought process that led to taking a picture with the body and sharing it. But then, I wonder that with many things I see shared, this just happens to be a really extreme case. I hope justice is served.

#21 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:30 PM

What the hell is wrong with this kid. First off, why murder your friend. Second off, why take a selfie with the dead body. Third off, why send that selfie to your friends and his friends. Fourth off, he's a kid. -.- What has this world come to

#22 Kuruption

Kuruption
  • 13 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:20 PM

i wonder what his motives were to kill his friend.

I guess I am sick as well because I did the samething.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wtf, merica, napi legs, bog nudes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users