Quantcast

Photo

Getting insane because words of a big text keep getting blocked! Here is an anti swearguide!

swear blocked codes

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 GekkeSteph

GekkeSteph
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:49 AM

Bet you know the feeling after typing a really big text on neopets en it's getting blocked because you used swears!

I was getting quiet sick of it. And if you think you tackled every word like skills (kill) and what not. Then there always can be something wrong with neopets coding also. for example take the letitsnow avi. If you copy it directly form neopets. The will block it because of the word tits in it.

I always copy my big text in a program like word. With this program you can search voor specific words using Crtl + F. 

And that's the way you can be sure you can make youre text swear proof. If you like to use letitsnow avi as a picutre, then you will have to upload it yourself without the word tits in in it!

I hope this anti swear guide helped you out!

#2 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:20 AM

Lol, neo filters are so bad XD. Like you try and say ANY of their items that has Grape in it, Grapes of Wrath, Grapeade etc. and they all get filtered out because of rape. It's so sad.

#3 GekkeSteph

GekkeSteph
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:23 AM

So I gave that kid some grapes isn't healty anymore :p

#4 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:04 AM

and yet they have a poo smiley.

#5 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:08 AM

A lot of neat words are blocked

#6 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:21 AM

I read 'Antiswear guide' and instantly knew I needed this in my life lool. I always type out something long and then realize I can't say half the words because they trigger the filter. Grape is not inappropriate. Neither is uncle, but I can't post that one the boards either lol.

#7 Londonn

Londonn
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:55 PM

The filters are out of hand. I just tried this, and it is helpful haha, especially since I cuss constantly irl it's hard to switch mindsets online

#8 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:47 PM

I don't necessarily use the neoboards but apparently TNT tracks neomails like a hawk. Say you're talking to an adult online and you would like to talk outside of Neopets. You can't speak of any social network sites, you can't give out your name, you can't even use numbers in words to get past their filters. A simple hello and they TNT thinks you're talking about hell. Well, I take that back I haven't used the word hello yet but I'm afraid if I do they might give me another warning.

#9 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:45 PM

I don't necessarily use the neoboards but apparently TNT tracks neomails like a hawk. Say you're talking to an adult online and you would like to talk outside of Neopets. You can't speak of any social network sites, you can't give out your name, you can't even use numbers in words to get past their filters. A simple hello and they TNT thinks you're talking about hell. Well, I take that back I haven't used the word hello yet but I'm afraid if I do they might give me another warning.

I can attest that TNT tracks and reads NMs, but apparently not very well. I was RP'ing once with a NF over NM and I typed the word 'arse', because it was in character, part of the RP and not even vulgar. A day after I sent the NM (and my RP-buddy and I had been replying to each other several times) I got an official warning from TNT with some weirdly formulated accompanying message that said something in the likes of;

"Ha, you think you can get away with swearing? Don't think you're smart using synonyms!"

It was REALLY weirdly formulated which gave me the impression it wasn't an automatic response. It went through the filter and I was sure my RP-buddy didn't report me for it.

#10 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:48 PM

I can attest that TNT tracks and reads NMs, but apparently not very well. I was RP'ing once with a NF over NM and I typed the word 'arse', because it was in character, part of the RP and not even vulgar. A day after I sent the NM (and my RP-buddy and I had been replying to each other several times) I got an official warning from TNT with some weirdly formulated accompanying message that said something in the likes of;

"Ha, you think you can get away with swearing? Don't think you're smart using synonyms!"

It was REALLY weirdly formulated which gave me the impression it wasn't an automatic response. It went through the filter and I was sure my RP-buddy didn't report me for it.

They do weirdly sift though everything. A friend and I [Who were both over the age of 18] Decided to become friends off site.

we both got that message from sending our MSN's to eachother.

#11 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:09 PM

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of words blocked by the NeoFascist filters?

#12 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:31 PM

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of words blocked by the NeoFascist filters?

Was that a refrence to the site that had the huge swear list and the password was fuckneofacism?

#13 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2015 - 03:16 AM

Was that a refrence to the site that had the huge swear list and the password was fuckneofacism?

It was :)

But their list was not comprehensive

#14 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 16 August 2015 - 07:19 AM

It was :)

But their list was not comprehensive

I feel like the only person who remembers that site LOL

But yeah, it was helpful back then though

#15 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2015 - 09:17 AM

I feel like the only person who remembers that site LOL

But yeah, it was helpful back then though

I remember with you!

I'll be honest, by the time I found it, it was already missing a lot of censored words.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: swear, blocked, codes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users