79 replies to this topic

#1 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:27 AM

ibxuUdefTFTRsD.gif

Happy Valentine's Day from the Neocodex Staff! We hope that you all have a great day with friends, family, significant other, or anyone else you hold close to your heart :)

In honor of Valentine's Day, we will be giving out this seasonal award for posting in the Looooove Book:

123-AwardImgMaster-1423860456.gif

Thank you @Liesa !

Book idea credit to @Waser Lave

Criteria:

1. General: Post something that you love about another Neocodex member (you can do more than one if you want). If you don't feel comfortable saying love, you can say like or admire. Remember, love doesn't always have to be romantic. You can love that someone spends a lot of time playing Minecraft or love that they post a lot around the forum!

2. Secret Admirers: If you would like to be a secret admirer, PM what you would like to say to me, and I will post it anonymously in the Love Book for you.

Closes: 14 February at 11:59 pm NST

I'll start:

I love staff and I love my contest team because they help me so many different things including ideas, site issues, and just problems with life in general. I think that I would go insane if I didn't have this support system behind me.

Get to lovin'!

#2 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:39 AM

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I admire @Kord for her unflinching friendliness and constant activity and @Liesa for her seemingly effortless creativity.

#3 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:50 AM

I love all my mates on the Minecraft server. I care for them and value their friendship more than quite a few of my own family members... even if we may not always get along, I do still appreciate and respect each and every one of them.

@Laser I will always look up to you, and cherish the good memories we had at IA. I appreciate everything you've done for both sites, and your patience for me & my cluelessness. heh

And you,  :reaper: , if you happen to be around. headbang.gif on mate, and may the schwartz be with you.

@Sabhira ubblove.gif

And of course all the staff who put up with our shit on a daily basis, and help keep this place going.

Oh! And one more, very important thing:

Brick-Tamland-Saying-I-Love-Lamp-Anchorm

Edited by AkihabaraKnight, 14 February 2015 - 12:51 AM.

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:07 AM

Gah, why is it so hard to be on an indefinite hiatus when there are cute awards up for grabs.

@DonValentino I love you, man. Since last semester, I am so grateful to talk about life and writing on a level that no one around me would never be interested in as well as keep up the jokes we do. I deeply appreciated your advice that one night I was drunk and I don't know if you know this, but you somehow push me to do better and try harder no matter what shit I've landed into. I'll be there cheering you on through the personal shit you've landed into. This summer will happen.

@Kord Deep down beyond that happy-go-lucky soul who eats great food and drinks wine with your husband unit at night all the while playing Codex's Minecraft, you're a grouchy old woman, but you're a cool, genuine, thoughtful grouchy old woman. I wouldn't have known that same great person without the countless replies we have on our multiple lines of correspondence. I love that you've, on multiple occasions, talked me out of my depression and reassured me that my life does not have to run perfectly through a system devised by a societal construct made by people with no dreams. During multiple shitty times I've faced all this semester with almost no outlet in real life, you made me talk in conversations I didn't want to engage in, but that was good for me. I love you for not giving up on me.

#5 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:04 AM

Anti+valentines+day+picture+have+a+nice+

this is for you @punkrockbigmouth, my one true love.

#6 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:51 AM

@Mishelle I love your blog. You are one hell of a story teller and have an amazing talent for making readers feel like they are standing right there. Theres only a few shows I follow religiously, Archer, Game of Thrones, Ultimate Fighter, and your blog. 

There were 3 or 4 other codex members tthat came to mind. but I can't

giphy.gif

#7 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:31 AM

I love to hate everybody. :wub:  Ignore the fact that I'm currently channelling my inner Care Bear.

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:50 AM

Wow, this will be a big list...

But I'll do that later. It's 10:50 am, I should be sleeping. *rushes back to bed*

#9 Singer

Singer
  • 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:05 AM

I love all people that stay on my life, really or virtually. In grey days, they know how make me smile, 

#10 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:49 AM

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :D <3 <3

It's going to be a pretty long list if I include everyone that I like and/or admire, so I'm just going to keep it to love.

I love...

@Boggart, for putting up with my all my shit and for making me so much of a better person. I can't think what I'd be without you. :3

@Jess for also putting up with my shit, as well as being rambling buddies and a straight up invaluable friend. :D

@Swarley, @Padme and @Cohle, for being chill as fuck and being cool to talk with. ^_^

@Drakonid and @Adam for the comic relief you guys give me. You two are great fun to talk to :)

Oh, and @Lily, if you ever come back. I miss you! :(

Anyhow, I've already told you (most of you, anyway) in more detail what I think about you, and I'm going to keep it short and sweet here as not to embarrass myself. :p

And there's also everyone else that I can't think of right now, but I think you guys will know if I love/like/admire you or not. :)

#11 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:09 AM

Happy Valenintes Day!

I admire @Rocket for all the contest hosting she's done, and the fact that she's always very friendly around the forum. It's great to be around her. She just makes me happy.

I also love all our staff and programmers for bringing us wonderful programs, a wonderful site, and for dealing with rule breakers quickly and efficiently.

#12 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:11 AM

From your secret admirer: 

@Strategist my house is full of australian things that my mom bought when she visited australia a few years ago and when i look at them i always thought of you lol. i think it's great how you're able to juggle your life so well. you're such an inspiration!

@waserlave i wish i know more about you but from all i know you're an incredibly awesome guy. (you're a guy right?)

to @kate i think you're very mature and i love how you carry yourself in here. you're brutally honest sometimes which i really admire and your views on topics are always very refreshing.

@emily you have a great managerial skill which i truly envy. your presence here makes codex a whole lot better place. i'm a little bitter that we're the same age because i feel like i haven't accomplished anything when i look at you lol.

@Kelvin i wish i have a friend like you irl. you're very creative, smart and witty. good luck with school. i'm sure you'll do great!

@Drakonid sorry for raining on your parade when you got promoted lol. i think you're a swell guy and i love your sense of humor. i'm jealous of your beard, btw.

@Jess i really enjoy your spontaneity. you never fail to crack me up.

that award is awesome @Liesa. in fact i looooveee all the awards that you made these past few months. i admire your art style. it reeks innocence and purity (?) and everytime i look at them it makes me feel all mushy inside. keep up the good work!

@Swarley you're very active. you're also very friendly. i love your art thread. you're my favourite brazilian in codex.

@Adam the fact that you're in the army is pretty cool. i think what you're doing is very brave. props to you man!

@Kord you're so full of positive energy! i remember that you said that you're the oldest member here but it's hard to imagine it because to me you have a really young personality and heart. never stop spreading joy to the world!

@Trichomes i dig your hipster style. you're very pretty. you're not afraid to let people know what's on your mind and i truly admire that.

@ortin i find you very good when it comes to arguing your points during debates. i also admire your programming skills.

@Hopeless you're awesome! it's such a pleasure to talk to you. i wish everyone i know is as open-minded as you.

#13 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:43 AM

@Emily You are one of the most motivated people I know. I love that I can count on you for anything whether that is site related or friend related. You're always there to listen to me rant, rage, and sob. We always share the best laughs together. Despite butting heads sometimes (as all true friends do!) we still stick together through thick and thin and one day we're going on a drunken cruise. 

@Jess You are so strong. Life has really thrown some mud at you and you just pick yourself up and dust yourself off time and time again. We have so much in common and I feel I can connect with you on a much more personal level than I can with a lot of other people. I'm grateful to have you as a friend and seek your wisdom when I need it. Also, same as I mentioned above with Em, you and I occasionally butt heads but it's because we're not afraid to be honest with each other when we feel strongly about something. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

@Swarley You are a fantastic kid! I enjoy talking to you on and off Codex, you're like a little brother to me. You brighten the day of anyone who has the pleasure of being your friend because you're witty and fun to talk to!

Will post more laterz  :canada:

#14 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:48 AM

I admire @Swarley and @Cohle for helping me feel better during some of my rough times, especially in this current month, and being sweet in general. :)

I also admire @Strategist and @Kord for their patience in teaching me how to play Minecraft.  I'd be totally lost without their guidance. :)

#15 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:54 AM

@waserlave i wish i know more about you but from all i know you're an incredibly awesome guy. (you're a guy right?)

It's debatable, who knows?

#16 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:06 AM

I love all of you guys. Ok maybe no love, but all of you keep me sane 99% of the time and I like you all a lot :)

@Jess I want you to spoon feed me.

#17 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:14 AM

So hot. If Napi ever comes to spoon feed you, do it on Tinychat.

#18 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:15 AM

Can I get in on this

#19 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:18 AM

I love all of you guys. Ok maybe no love, but all of you keep me sane 99% of the time and I like you all a lot :)

As long as she doesn't try to feed you with chop sticks you'll be fine. Watching her use those was both funny and scary at the same time X_X. Someone almost lost an eye!

Speaking of @Jess -- 

Over the last 2 years she has really become a great friend of mine. We talk about all sorts of topics both awkward, and not so awkward. I really admire her ability to understand, and her profound resolve to put up with the constant amount of shit she receives from all facets of her life. It's really hard for me to think that I could ever find a better friend than her.

#20 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:38 AM

From your secret admirer:

I admire @Liesa for the awesome awards she's created. They're all really cute!

#21 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:39 AM

@Emily, @Kord and @Tauriel and many more..

I love codex as a community and even though I don't really talk to any of you the three of you make me feel like I belong in some kind of family  :wub:

#22 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:43 AM

@Emily, @Kord and @Tauriel and many more..

I love codex as a community and even though I don't really talk to any of you the three of you make me feel like I belong in some kind of family  :wub:

You are definitely family to me! Love my Codex fam <3

#23 Goblinoid

Goblinoid
  • 120 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:44 AM

Well, I don't know if I should be a part of this seeing as how I joined, like, a day ago... but in the spirit of spreading the love I just thought I'd mention that y'all have made the first impression of being a really friendly and helpful bunch. 

Looking forward to being a part of the community. *waves* 

#24 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:46 AM

Phew, I'm tired of writing lol

Spoiler

#25 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:49 AM

@Turnip I love that you're so cute and that we like the same stuff <3 I miss talking to you a lot ;w; Hope you're having a great time at Elin's place ^^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: looooove, valentines day, all you need is, love, and nudes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users