Photo

Valentine's Day Love Book

looooove valentines day all you need is love and nudes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 February 2015 - 11:39 AM

@Turnip I love that you're so cute and that we like the same stuff <3 I miss talking to you a lot ;w; Hope you're having a great time at Elin's place ^^

Yessssss! God, she is adorable isn't she? ^_^

#27 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:27 PM

Love my TC peeps! Thanks for all the good times, hope to see you all soon!

Thanks Codex for always being a weird ass forum.

#28 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:31 PM

Thanks @Turnip for putting up with my bullshit nonsense.

#29 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:11 PM

I love everyone who contributes to this site. Thanks for giving me a place to go when I need to get away ;)

Also, specifically @Kord, @Napiform (CHANGE YOUR DAMN NAME BACK...love you!), @Satsuki, @Swarley, @Futurama, and @DonValentino. You're good people and I hope to continue to learn more about you all.

Have a good day!

#30 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:52 PM

POPULAR POST!

OMG OMG this is such a fabulous idea...and I feel so amazingly blessed and undeserving of the awesomely sweet things poeple have shared to me, thank you.  :wub: I am going to try NOT to write an entire book here...but no promises. ;)

Love you @Kelvin, and I'm hoping that you won't entirely go away with this hiatus thing, but regardless, I know how to track you down (mwuhahaha!), so you'll never be rid of this grouchy old lady entirely.  :lol2: It has truly been wonderful conversing with you so much, and I mean it a thousand-fold when I say that I understand certain things you're going through from back when I was your age and in school and everything else: you're a fine young man, and very intelligent and empathetic as well, and will go places in this world.

Love also to the most fabulous group of Minecraft buddies anyone could ever have!!! I'm looking at YOU, @Strategist, @Chameleon, @Swarley, @Romy, @Chappy, @Rocket, @Cory, @ShadowLink64, @Nymh, @Hopeless, @AkihabaraKnight, @MC10, @Scrafty, @jorrakay, @Sunscorch, (who did I leave out?!?) and anyone else who cares to join us on the fab Neocodex server. :D *cough* JOIN US, @arcanum and others! *cough* To those of you listed here, I also want you to know that this WOULD become a ginormous post if I listed each and every single reason why I adore you, but as most of us talk almost daily anyway, I think you know how much you mean to me.  :cool:

Love you @DonValentino, and even if I *am* an unapologetic political conservative (fiscally, not socially), I think you can agree I'm living proof that being conservative doesn't mark me as being a bad person. ;)

Love you and your patience, @Emily, @Tauriel, and @Nymh: I realize that I've been a handful at times in the past, and that you've likely seen my not too pleasant fiery side a time or two, but maybe it's just part of being in a big, crazy family like this one. :D

Love so many of my dear friends here...@MillionsOfPeaches, @Adam, @Trichomes, @Jess, @Cohle, @Bee, @argonate, @Wundy, @Fikri, @CaptainDantes, @Prisca, @0ryx, @masxed, @Padme, @Liesa, @Satsuki, @ortin, @HappyAccident, and @Irradium...I wish I could just list everyone (my, but really, you make this site a special place to me).

(I'm going to post this before the book becomes too much longer!)

I+Love+You+Gif+44.gif

#31 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:13 PM

Love my TC peeps! Thanks for all the good times, hope to see you all soon!

Thanks Codex for always being a weird ass forum.

We love you Bloo!

#32 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:25 PM

How stupid of me...

@Jibrille por mais que não tenhamos conversado muito, gosto bastante de você e sinto falta da sua presença aqui no Codex! É uma pena você ter passado por aquele relacionamento complicado, mas pelo menos você já se livrou disso :)

Wow, it's much easier to express our feelings in our main language :p

To those who weren't mentioned in my first post, I was writing all of that without internet, and since there are way too many members for me to remember, I'm gonna mention some of you now. Sorry if I forget any AGAIN. After all, I don't dislike any member of this place.

@Prisca @blue @arcanum @CaptainDantes @Satsuki @Bee @Guppie @Nymh @Rocket @Adam @Chappy @Bone @WaserLave @Emily @Cohle @Padme @DonValentino @Drakonid @Liesa @Trichomes @Hopeless @Scrafty @Kelvin @AkihabaraKnight @MC10

You make Codex be what it is to me. Thanks for existing.

I'm running out of battery. Sorry if you're not listed :(

#33 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:28 PM

How stupid of me...

@Jibrille por mais que não tenhamos conversado muito, gosto bastante de você e sinto falta da sua presença aqui no Codex! É uma pena você ter passado por aquele relacionamento complicado, mas pelo menos você já se livrou disso :)

Wow, it's much easier to express our feelings in our main language :p

To those who weren't mentioned in my first post, I was writing all of that without internet, and since there are way too many members for me to remember, I'm gonna mention some of you now. Sorry if I forget any AGAIN. After all, I don't dislike any member of this place.

@Prisca @blue @arcanum @CaptainDantes @Satsuki @Bee @Guppie @Nymh @Rocket @Adam @Chappy @Bone @WaserLave @Emily @Cohle @Padme @DonValentino @Drakonid @Liesa @Trichomes @Hopeless @Scrafty @Kelvin @AkihabaraKnight @MC10

I'm running out of battery. Sorry if you're not listed :(

I totally agree with you, and OMG I still see I left people out of mine, really everyone whom I've run across here is an important piece of the big picture. :D

#34 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:34 PM

Love so many of my dear friends here...@Adam, @Trichomes, @Jess, @Cohle, @Bee, @argonate, @Wundy, @Fikri, @CaptainDantes, @Prisca, @0ryx, @masxed, @Padme, @Liesa, @Satsuki, @ortin, @HappyAccident, and @Irradium...I wish I could just list everyone (my , but really, you make this site a special place to me.

<3 :)

@Prisca @blue @arcanum @CaptainDantes @Satsuki @Bee @Guppie @Nymh @Rocket @Adam @Chappy @Bone @WaserLave @Emily @Cohle@Padme @DonValentino @Drakonid @Liesa @Trichomes @Hopeless @Scrafty @Kelvin @AkihabaraKnight @MC10

<3 :)

I love Codex. It is hard to pick out individuals, so i will just mention a few. :)

I admire the effort and consistency that @talbs has brought to food club bets in the past. It has been such a fun group to be a part of. I miss those daily bet adventures.

I love the sweet kindness that radiates from the posts of @Kord and @arcanum. These ladies are so lovely, and they are not alone... most all of you that i know have your own sweet spots that are so refreshing to be near. We are all so different, and i love seeing how everyone [secretly] cares about one another.

@Liesa, i love our message thread, even though we don't use it very much. It just makes me so happy! :) 

I picked four individuals to mention, but i certainly don't value the rest of you any less #truth. Y'all are so friendly and i appreciate every interaction we experience together. :) 

I love being here and reading all of the things :) 

#HappyValentinesDayNeocodex

#35 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:05 PM

2h6afqg.png Neocodex! I haven't been very active recently due to a busy schedule, but I miss all of you crazy individuals!

@Swarley  ;) Love you bro.  :wub:  #Nohomo #Yolo 

#36 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:06 PM

Aww. I so love this thread. Y'all are the best. :wub:

#37 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

I love you all! You guys are awesome. I don't think I've been part of such a fun and great community overall online before.

#38 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:18 PM

I love you all! You guys are awesome. I don't think I've been part of such a fun and great community overall online before.

You're a total sweetie, MC10, and I have been grinning ear to ear since you won that Minecraft contest. :D

#39 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:19 PM

I love all the Codex Minecraft people.  I'm not going to mention you individually simply because some of you I have no clue what your name is here and it just wouldn't be fair to not mention you as each and every one of you make me smile when I see that you're on.

@Kord @Strategist Love you guys.  I'm not as good at this as I wish I was or I'd be able to express it better.  Thank you both for your friendship, guidance, teachings, and time.

@Swarley @Romy  Big smiles.  Ya'll make me want to get out of bed each day just to see what you say/do/post.

There are so many people on here that I look forward to see what they post, but who have no clue that I even exist.  Thanks to ya'll for making Codex the community that it is.  

Happy Valentines day Codex!

#40 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:23 PM

Awwww, happy valentines day everyone~ :3 <3

I'm not too good with words but I'll try my best!!

@Elindoril is the COOLEST DUDE AROUND dang!! It's so much fun hanging out with you everyday!! I love every second of it!! <3
Thanks for dealing with all my silly shit as well!! :3 <3

@Eefi is super cute and amazing oh my goodness!! I miss chatting to you too aahhh I'm sorry i keep forgetting to go on IRC ;w; <3

@Turnip I love that you're so cute and that we like the same stuff <3 I miss talking to you a lot ;w; Hope you're having a great time at Elin's place ^^

Yessssss! God, she is adorable isn't she? ^_^

Thanks @Turnip for putting up with my bullshit nonsense.

Aaahhh g-gosh you guys!! I don't know what to say!! You're all so lovely aahhh 6UVPuJi.gif

#41 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:25 PM

Awwww, happy valentines day everyone~ :3 <3

I'm not too good with words but I'll try my best!!

@Elindoril is the COOLEST DUDE AROUND dang!! It's so much fun hanging out with you everyday!! I love every second of it!! <3
Thanks for dealing with all my silly shit as well!! :3 <3

@Eefi is super cute and amazing oh my goodness!! I miss chatting to you too aahhh I'm sorry i keep forgetting to go on IRC ;w; <3

Aaahhh g-gosh you guys!! 6UVPuJi.gif

You are uber awesome as is Elindoril and I am sorry I didn't get all names into my previous post!

#42 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:29 PM

I admire @blue because he is stalky.

#43 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:29 PM

You are uber awesome as is Elindoril and I am sorry I didn't get all names into my previous post!

Nooo no don't worry about it!! It's ok!! ^^ <3

Gosh you're really lovely too!! One of these days I'll try and get used to the new Minecraft things and get on the server with all you guys~ :3

#44 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:34 PM

Nooo no don't worry about it!! It's ok!! ^^ <3

Gosh you're really lovely too!! One of these days I'll try and get used to the new Minecraft things and get on the server with all you guys~ :3

That would absolutely ROCK, and I have plenty of gifties I will bestow upon you there in terms of armour and baked goods whether you want them or not! <3

#45 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:43 PM

I admire @blue because he is psychic.

FTFY <3

#46 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:52 PM

@Emily - You're such a cool chick and I have loved our laughs and conversations we have had over your time here :D I appreciate all you do on the staff/contest teams and look forward to yet another awesome year from you :D

@Tauriel - Kate, your family and mine are so much alike it's not funny! Our boys are so similar and love the same things, I can only hope that one day they can meet each other. We need to get that penpal thing started! I love everything you do for the site and the amount of time you put into everything. You are a true blessing to have on our team :)

@Waser Lave - Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM! xD But seriously, mate, you are such a lifesaver in a lot of situations we have encountered here and I would not have been able to learn as much as I have over my time as an admin here if it weren't for your guidance. I really appreciate it and I still think you would make a great co-admin (even though, technically, you do a lot of that already :p). P.S. LOVE your new avatar xD

@Kord @Chameleon - You gals are a couple of gems! I have thoroughly enjoyed our conversations both in Minecraft and on here via PM, you two make my day every time I open up my notifications to see replies from you :) I cannot express enough how much you guys ROCK!

@Romy - Mate, your help over these past few months with the MC server and helping out with the contests/everything has been appreciated by me so much. There are times when I haven't the slightest idea on what to do next and then BAM! Romy comes up with brilliant ideas :D I look forward to our upcoming fun times on the server that we have planned and you're an all around great bloke. 

There are PLENTY more people that I will mention later, but for now that will do me :D You all should know who you are anyway and I cherish all of the friendships I have made here over the years.

Happy Valentines Day y'all!

#47 w0nderwall

w0nderwall
  • 568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:56 PM

I don't really know or talk to anyone, but ..

@Kord has always been a sweetheart. She's reached out to help me with some things completely on her own volition, and seems to do the same for anyone and everyone. She's always being friendly and helpful and active and she's just sweet and I JUST WANNA HUG HER AND MAKE HER HOT CHOCOLATE. >_<

#48 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:08 PM

I don't really know or talk to anyone, but ..

@Kord has always been a sweetheart. She's reached out to help me with some things completely on her own volition, and seems to do the same for anyone and everyone. She's always being friendly and helpful and active and she's just sweet and I JUST WANNA HUG HER AND MAKE HER HOT CHOCOLATE. >_<

YOU are too sweet!  :wub: I am out of rep votes for the moment, but give you this for now:

giphy.gif

#49 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:17 PM

I love the whole codex family! I don't come around much due to work/residency but everytime I do, I get all warm and fuzzy from all the love that goes around :)

#50 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:33 PM

I love the whole codex family! I don't come around much due to work/residency but everytime I do, I get all warm and fuzzy from all the love that goes around :)

I couldn't agree with you more, and I also want to tell @Chameleon that she had an awesome post, I know she's not one to post much on this stuff, and so even seeing a post was fabulous.  :wub:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: looooove, valentines day, all you need is, love, and nudes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users