looooove valentines day all you need is love and nudes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#51 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:35 PM

Awwwwwww! <3 Happy Valentine's Day, you beautiful-awesome-Codex-people, you  :wub:

#52 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:36 PM

:p  @Kord  You know me too well.  Only you can imagine how long that took me to struggle through.

#53 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:38 PM

:p  @Kord  You know me too well.  Only you can imagine how long that took me to struggle through.

Oh I bloody well know, which made it an extreme delight to see. :) I didn't think you would do so at all!

#54 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

2h6afqg.png Neocodex! I haven't been very active recently due to a busy schedule, but I miss all of you crazy individuals!

@Swarley  ;) Love you bro.  :wub:  #Nohomo #Yolo

Love you too, man :p

#55 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:28 PM

I love @Sunscorch for a variety of reasons.

I am find of all of the people with whom I (semi) regularly correspond.

I also like some people that I don't talk to.

Also my heart is warmed by those who have mentioned me here. Thanks :wub:

#56 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:41 PM

@Tauriel - Kate, your family and mine are so much alike it's not funny! Our boys are so similar and love the same things, I can only hope that one day they can meet each other. We need to get that penpal thing started! I love everything you do for the site and the amount of time you put into everything. You are a true blessing to have on our team :)

Happy Valentines Day y'all!

Yesss they are! It's eerie isn't it? We should definitely get that ball rolling, I agree. Braden is not the best at writing but he can draw a fabulous stick figure I tell you! Appreciate you so much Mike! ALSO WHAT IS THAT WITCHCRAFT.

SORCERY????

#57 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:44 PM

Yesss they are! It's eerie isn't it? We should definitely get that ball rolling, I agree. Braden is not the best at writing but he can draw a fabulous stick figure I tell you! Appreciate you so much Mike! ALSO WHAT IS THAT WITCHCRAFT.

SORCERY????

Can we all do Pretty Awesome Flowery Colors in our text...or is that sorcery limited to The Higher Beings? ;)

EDIT: Nah, even us mere mortals can do! :D

#58 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:46 PM

Can we all do Pretty Awesome Flowery Colors in our text...or is that sorcery limited to The Higher Beings? ;)

EDIT: Nah, even us mere mortals can do! :D

This might be the greatest (and potentially most annoying) gift Strat has ever bestowed upon us lol

#59 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:49 PM

This might be the greatest (and potentially most annoying) gift Strat has ever bestowed upon us lol

Hehe could be, but though I dig it, it's not something I would use excessively. :D

#60 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:50 PM

Hehe could be, but though I dig it, it's not something I would use excessively. :D

We might have to hide the evidence from people who would use it for evil!  :ninja:

#61 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:51 PM

You're welcome :p

also, if I see it being abused, it will be removed.

#62 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:52 PM

HEY MIKE WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN RAINBOWS

#63 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:53 PM

You're welcome :p

also, if I see it being abused, it will be removed.

Thank you for the Valentine's Day Miracle. :D ©

#64 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:58 PM

if you are epileptic, please approach this thread with caution

#65 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:59 PM

Thank you for the Valentine's Day Miracle. :D ©

Oh my god, the little heart in rainbow is too cute. My Valentine's Day is made.

#66 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:00 PM

MY EYES... THEY BURN!

#67 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:00 PM

What would constitute abuse?

#68 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:11 PM

MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

#69 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:23 PM

How about I tag everyone XDD
I'm thankful for everyone on Codex. Codex has been a huge outlet for some of my depression & life emotions XD
Everyone here makes me laugh & smile~ Shout out to the minecraft community and everyone who has posted/participated in the "draw every week"(art) page~
Im honestly so happy everyone here makes my life better :3

loves & kisses,

Chappy <3

#70 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:44 PM

How about I tag everyone XDD

This is how I feel - I'm real glad I found this place, and I've been loving the experiences I've had here so far. You have all been so awesome and welcoming and I stand with @Chappy on this place being a great outlet. Thanks for existing, everyone  sorry for the rainbow abuse ^^

#71 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:51 PM

Alright. So I'm not good at this "expressing my feelings" thing but I'll give it a try.

@Chappy - These last few years have been amazing. You're absolutely BRILLIANT in every single way imaginable. There is no combination of words that could possibly express my love for you. You are my other half.  <3

@Strategist - You are easily one of the hardest working people on this site. Without you, Codex would not be the site it is today. Working so closely with you on the Minecraft server has been one of my favorite experiences on this site. I've made quite a few friends because of the work we've done together and I'm thankful for it. Stay awesome man.

@Swarley - Dude. How the heck are you such a suave and easygoing guy? I'm jelly! As I said before in regards to Mike, Codex wouldn't be the same without you. There are around 5 people on here that I consider to be genuinely kind/funny and you're leading the pack.   :D

@Chameleon - *Insert insult here* I'm really glad you decided to be active on the server :p Seeing you on Minecraft is actually one of the things I look forward to when I log in. You're uber creative. Jerk.

@Kord - There is nothing I can say about you that hasn't already been said. Stay classy!

@Emily @Tauriel @Nymh @Liesa @Rocket - You ladies keep Codex active with your creativity! It's been an honor working with ya! Keep it coming!

There are a few other people I wanna mention but...I don't really have anything to say that wouldn't come off awkwardly :p I love you all Codex!

Also, a huuuuuge shout out to all my Minecraft peeps. I'm THRILLED every time I see upwards of 5 people on at once. ^_^

#72 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:52 PM

Can anyone really abuse a rainbow though? xD

#73 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:28 PM

This is how I feel - I'm real glad I found this place, and I've been loving the experiences I've had here so far. You have all been so awesome and welcoming and I stand with @Chappy on this place being a great outlet. Thanks for existing, everyone  sorry for the rainbow abuse ^^

I agree, the community embraces everyone and offers help to anyone in need. It is a pleasure to be part of this community. Thanks to everyone :)

#74 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:02 AM

Can anyone really abuse a rainbow though? xD

I loved this when I was a kid...nice song!

#75 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:41 AM

I know it's already too late, but I'd like to post anyways.

I want to say that the most helpful people here to me are Kord and Strategist. They've done nothing but been great help to me, and beyond generous when it came to most things. I haven't gotten on in a while, and I've been pretty afk recently due to a lot of things but this whole thing still stands. They're great people and I'd like to just take a post to give them my thanks. Even though my computer and internet isn't in the greatest shape to play Minecraft with them like I've so desired, I feel that soon I'll be able to and I'll have a blast doing so.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: looooove, valentines day, all you need is, love, and nudes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users