• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:50 AM

For those of you in North America who have yet to obtain an Eon Ticket, a new method is coming up. From February 27th to March 2nd, you'll be able to get a serial code on the official site to get the Eon Ticket in your game. This allows you to get Latias in Pokémon Omega Ruby or Latios in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. We'll post the code and/or method as soon as it comes.

Taken from serebii.

This probably means that everyone in the three Americas will be able to use it. I'm glad they are introducing this method, it would be impossible to get the ticket here...

#2 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:00 PM

Excellent. 

Latias is nice and all... but I'm blue da ba dee da ba die. ^_^

Think that just means... what? Only 4 or 5 legendaries currently unavailable through normal/legit means?

Mew, Celebi, and the three unreleased from X/Y? What about Meloetta?

And Hoopa should be getting an event soon iirc.

#3 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:06 PM

I was literally on the Pokemon site just reading about this. 

(My stupid game crashed right as I won and I was seeing if it was down)

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:48 PM

Surprisingly I got the ticket a day or two after the game originally came out. Was kinda shocked that I got it so quickly.

If you have the ability to you could just set up a homepass and get the ticket and a bunch of easy streetpasses.

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:59 PM

Thanks for the alert. I already got one through streetpass, or which ever function gives you tickets from other people. I'm pretty sure that's streetpass though. I don't pay much attention. 

Does getting more than one make a difference? Because I haven't used my first one yet. 

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:22 PM

Surprisingly I got the ticket a day or two after the game originally came out. Was kinda shocked that I got it so quickly.

If you have the ability to you could just set up a homepass and get the ticket and a bunch of easy streetpasses.

Yeah, I almost did it, but I figured it was too much work for just a Legendary. There's a method of creating any pokémon without power save or any of these things, and it's much easier :p

Thanks for the alert. I already got one through streetpass, or which ever function gives you tickets from other people. I'm pretty sure that's streetpass though. I don't pay much attention. 

Does getting more than one make a difference? Because I haven't used my first one yet. 

I don't know, maybe it won't work? You'd have 2 of the same key item, and I don't think it disappears after using, so you might not get 2 of the pokémon. Does that make sense?

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:29 PM

Yeah, I almost did it, but I figured it was too much work for just a Legendary. There's a method of creating any pokémon without power save or any of these things, and it's much easier :p

I dunno it only takes like 10 minutes if you have some form of wireless stick. :p If you don't then yeah I can see why someone wouldn't want to go out of the way to buy a stick or something for it.

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:31 PM

I dunno it only takes like 10 minutes if you have some form of wireless stick. :p If you don't then yeah I can see why someone wouldn't want to go out of the way to buy a stick or something for it.

It looked so complicated from the videos I watched... I also had both before ORAS anyway :p At least now I have Volcanion, Hoopa and Floette AZ.

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:45 PM

UPDATE:

For those of you in North America or Europe who have yet to obtain an Eon Ticket, you are now able to get a Serial Code from the official site which is redeemable until March 2nd 2015. This code is 2015LATIOSLATIAS in North America or POKEMON380381 in Europe. This serial code will allow for you to download the Eon Ticket to the game. This allows you to get Latias in Pokémon Omega Ruby or Latios in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. You can then share the Eon Ticket through StreetPass for those who don't get it through this manner. If you have already received the Eon Ticket, either through Mystery Gift or through StreetPass, you cannot use this code.

#10 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:21 PM

That answered my question on if I could get two. I tried it just to check, and I do already have one.

I'm glad I'll be able to pass it on to those who can't get one in this way. 

#11 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:51 AM

Just got mine <3 Thanks for the heads up!

#12 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:32 PM

Eon ticket distribution ends tonight! Redeem your codes people!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users