Quantcast

Photo

Get Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr, all with cool Hidden Abilities!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:21 PM

If you guys have pokebank, go download your  Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr with their Hidden Abilities!

Meganium's Leaf Guard Hidden Ability protects the Pokémon from status conditions when sunlight is harsh or extremely harsh. Plus, this Meganium knows the move Sunny Day, allowing it to take advantage of its own Ability!

Typhlosion has the Flash Fire Hidden Ability, which powers up Fire-type moves by 50% and prevents this Pokémon from taking damage from Fire-type moves. With three strong Fire-type moves already in its arsenal, Typhlosion can make the most of Flash Fire in battle.

Feraligatr's Sheer Force Hidden Ability eliminates the additional effects of this Pokémon's attacks, but they will do an additional 30% damage instead. This Feraligatr knows three moves that have additional effects: Ice Punch, Crunch, and Waterfall. They won't cause their additional effect, but they'll all do huge damage!

Source: http://www.pokemon.c...wesome-pokemon/

If you do not have pokebank, post and I'll try my best to get you a breedject or two :p

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:35 PM

Could I hopefully get a breedject?

#3 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

Could I hopefully get a breedject?

Sure! I'll grab them when I get home from work.

I'll have you one in a day or two.

#4 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:08 AM

I should remember to get these. Will I just have to log into Bank and I'll receive them?

#5 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:51 PM

I should remember to get these. Will I just have to log into Bank and I'll receive them?

Should give you the option yes :)

#6 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:11 PM

I got mine last night and god, shit IVs but at least they have decent natures >w> My Typholsion is female too so that's cool!! Maybe I'll just edit their IVs one of these days lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users