• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#51 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:27 AM

Well, if you want to share with someone, I'm here for you, man.

I'll release it once I workout to to generate the new requests.

Heh, and so a reddit user posted 'omg I'm getting 100k NP an hour from this! This will be amazing, times are changing, I'll be so wealthy!' ...of course not realising that if it's the case that it's that easy, everyone else will also be getting the same amount & crazy inflation.

Curious to see what effect this'll have. Still waiting for Android :<

It takes around 20 seconds to earn 1000NP. 3000NP per minute. 180000NP per hour. Once the Android version is release anyone will be able to automate this.

Edited by Freestyle, 07 March 2015 - 01:27 AM.

#52 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:46 AM

Ooh I like this. I hope you can still continue playing even if you've completed the last level. (Idk how a game like that works, can you ever 'complete' it? Never played candy crush or something similar lol).

I wonder if tnt will freeze people if they connect and play the game with side accounts. (to get an item multiple times)

#53 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 05:35 AM

I'm still getting the "provider error." This game sucks :p

#54 ausername

ausername
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:48 AM

I still haven't gotten it work on facebook - using chrome.

#55 Nicita

Nicita
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:56 AM

Heh, so impatient as I got, I tried the Facebook version (Win7, Chrome). I hooked it up to my main, and then hooked my main to Facebook (got some errors, of course, because what else). On my desktop, it loaded just fine, have been playing, but it has not been rewarding me with anything on-site. I then discovered that with my wonderfully square desktop monitors I can't see the elements on the side, I can only see the board. For some levels, you're required to use power-ups to start a level, which I can't see on those monitors (with some batshit clicking around you can sometimes get the level to start without using the power-up). I tried resizing the window, changing resolution, didn't really help.

Tried on my laptop (widescreen) in Chrome, there it wouldn't load at all, keeps hanging on the loading screen. Tried on my laptop in Firefox, and now I'm seeing the full screen for the first time xD Definitely needs some tinkering & ironing, this :p

It's definitely a lot more responsive on my laptop too, I'm noticing >> Have a lot of meh's about the actual gameplay (..definitely not on par with Candy Crush), but it's alright :) Can indeed imagine that if they don't cap the NP you can make off of this every day that it's going to have a severe impact on the economy.

#56 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:02 AM

The next morning, and my prizes still haven't come in.  :reaper:

This is just really bad for business. They should have released a beta version first. 

#57 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:23 AM

Holy damn this game is the epitome of clunky. I'm used to Cookie Jam however, so I guess I'm expecting smooth gameplay.

I find it rather amusing how TNT is releasing new games to try and recuit players to a site that barely works.

#58 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:41 AM

Holy damn this game is the epitome of clunky. I'm used to Cookie Jam however, so I guess I'm expecting smooth gameplay.

I find it rather amusing how TNT is releasing new games to try and recuit players to a site that barely works.

At least we have something to do now when the site doesn't work :p

#59 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:55 AM

I already got my items and np from playing, not sure if i got them immediately cuz i went to sleep right after playing without checking the site. 

The game plays fine for me without any errors, i just wish the app was a little bit faster. Im using iOS

Edited by boobface, 07 March 2015 - 09:55 AM.

#60 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:29 AM

Just connected my account using iOS and I got the prizes right away. Maybe there's something wrong with receiving the prizes if you connect your account using facebook?

Also, the app is in Dutch with me, strange because they just stopped the support in Dutch? 

Edited by iKate, 07 March 2015 - 10:32 AM.

#61 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:33 AM

Just connected my account using iOS and I got the prizes right away. Maybe there's something wrong with receiving the prizes if you connect your account using facebook?

Also, the app is in Dutch with me, strange because they just stopped the support in Dutch? 

I'm connected through game center as well and it's still not working. As for the Dutch, maybe they just meant the site? 

#62 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:43 AM

I'm connected through game center as well and it's still not working. As for the Dutch, maybe they just meant the site? 

Yeah probably, or maybe when they started making the game they didn't think about stopping the support in Dutch yet, because some words/buttons are in English lol.

#63 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:51 AM

So does the mobile version give prizes yet or still no

#64 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:57 AM

So does the mobile version give prizes yet or still no

Yes but not everyone, I don't know why. I got my prize right away so if you're lucky you too.

#65 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:21 PM

I've got the NP and prizes for signing up/beating Brightvale instantly. I'm looking to completing Faerieland either today or tomorrow.

My specs: Iphone 5 with Game Center. Nothing really else to specify.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug for everyone, but I can no longer "download data" for Level 14 of Brightvale. I really want to get 3 stars on it. My OCD compels me, but the app freezes, stops, and logs me out.

#66 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:34 PM

:( No prizes yet through FB

#67 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:46 PM

Wonder if you could get multiple prizes by deleting and reinstalling. Doubt it but possible

It doesn't work, because you have to log in with your neo account to play. I'm guessing the only way to get multiple times is to create multiple FB accounts to log in with different Neo accounts.

For some levels, you're required to use power-ups to start a level, which I can't see on those monitors (with some batshit clicking around you can sometimes get the level to start without using the power-up). I tried resizing the window, changing resolution, didn't really help.

I had the same problem using Chrome. I changed to FF and before opening the window I zoomed out (or zoomed in? I'm confused lol ctrl & -) to the max. Then opened window game and it worked.

#68 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:55 PM

Hey guys just tried this out and activated my account from my iPad. Got the items immediately and the NP's from the first level too. This game is junk though but free NP for nothing!

#69 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:58 PM

I still can't play this game... It just doesn't load. I tried iPad, iPod, iPhone and PC (FF and Chrome).

#70 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

So everyone that plays with any iAppleCrap gets the prizes instantly, but others don't? :(

I get so mad when they do things like this. It's just another way to alienate a big chunk of their players. Some things never change.

#71 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Hey guys just tried this out and activated my account from my iPad. Got the items immediately and the NP's from the first level too. This game is junk though but free NP for nothing!

So everyone that plays with any iAppleCrap gets the prizes instantly, but others don't?  :(

I get so mad when they do things like this. It's just another way to alienate a big chunk of their players. Some things never change.

Nope. I started playing on my iPad and haven't gotten a thing. :sorry: I'm really wondering if TNT is going to hand out prizes retroactively now. 

#72 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:03 PM

Nope. I started playing on my iPad and haven't gotten a thing. :sorry: I'm really wondering if TNT is going to hand out prizes retroactively now. 

Then maybe it has something to do with the lag and all the other million problems site is facing (anyone remembers the problem with the lag prizes? lol). This gives me a little bit more hope that they will award everyone eventually.

red_oops.gif

Error: There was an error while trying to spin the Fruit Machine. We suspect Meepit infestation. Please try again!

lulz notlulz

#73 ausername

ausername
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:24 PM

My patience got the best of me and I logged in on my sister's iPad.

I got 20k for signing up, even though it said 10k.

I got the items immediately and neomails confirming both.

#74 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:25 PM

I just tried it on my iPhone to see if it would work...Nope. Why does neopets hate me? I just want free stuff.

#75 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:48 PM

My patience got the best of me and I logged in on my sister's iPad.

I got 20k for signing up, even though it said 10k.

I got the items immediately and neomails confirming both.

So you received all the prizes two times? Or only the NP?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users