Photo

"Ticket Reopened" question

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Dounia

Dounia
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:23 AM

Hi, Im sorry if I'm not in the correct place to post...

I was frozen 3 years ago for "cheating". I sent a ticket, and only got a reply like 1 week ago.

Tony P answered me saying he could return my account, but because of the reason the account was frozen, all my neopoints and items would not be returned.

I saw his reply a few days after, so I took the "additional infos" and said that I'm ok, finally after all thoses years...

And now my ticket status is "reopened", and I replied before all the layoffs....

so I was wondering when your status is reopened, does it take time for them to answer (like you go back to the end of the list for tickets) or once you've been adressed to someone, he has to follow your case...

I hope he wasn't part of the layoff...

By the way I didn't even cheat....

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:32 AM

I would send them a message on facebook containing your ticket number and telling them it was already promised that it would be returned, and could they please resolve the issue quickly. Facebook messages to the offical neopets page usually seem to work pretty well.

#3 Dounia

Dounia
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:36 AM

Thanks! Do you think I have to publicly publish or send a private message? It is safe to put the ticket number, no one can access?

it would be bad luck if tony p was fired the same day I replied....I hope they didn't fire everyone who does tickets, and if tony p was, i hope someone else will process

Edited by Dounia, 10 March 2015 - 07:39 AM.

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:42 AM

Private message. It worked pretty well with me. Well, at least before the layoffs.

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:42 AM

Send a private message. Yes, it's safe to put the number in a priavate message. It makes it easier for them to locate your issue.

#6 Dounia

Dounia
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:07 AM

Well, you were right, I mailed them and they answered me!!!

they said they assigned my ticket to a different staff member....

I hope this one would be nice and unfreeze me like tony said he will...

so tony p has been fired it seems

my ticket has now "work in progress status...."

Edited by Dounia, 10 March 2015 - 08:20 AM.

#7 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:51 AM

I've messaged TNT on FB twice before the layoff's. Once got Tony P to open a ticket that was 3 years old and tell me he would unfreeze me with some additional info. I sent that in and still haven't heard back. I sent another message to TNT FB with my ticket number explaining the situation and nothing. :/

#8 Dounia

Dounia
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:06 AM

well that's weird

it seems to be quite the same situation as mine...

What did you write in your message?

maybe you should retry today, they seem to be online and taking care of it fast

On FB people said they usually put "work in progress" to make you think it has progress but actually it stays "open", and that doesn't change anything....LOL

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:10 AM

^ not true. After they read my message, mine changed to Work in Progress and a few hours later Tony answered. They must be butthurt about something, just ignore them :p

#10 Dounia

Dounia
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:13 AM

well I hope so. and I hope that if Tony said he will unfreeze, they'll do so too and not change their mind.

i feel a bit bad for them, they got loads of bad and angry messages on fb

#11 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:14 AM

Tony emailed me early last week (I dont have access to the actual neopets account for the ticket he responded to) but it still goes to my email. I replied to it twice and sent in a message to FB. Maybe I'll try again today and see if I can get it unfrozen.

I think they are just being slow, but dammit Tony said I could get it back and I want it back! I did my time! 12 years of it!

#12 Dounia

Dounia
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:16 AM

same here!! tony's the new god, what he says is gold

#13 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:24 AM

same here!! tony's the new god, what he says is gold

Compared to Rico yes he is.

I just got a response from their FB page!

Hi ****. We assigned your ticket to a different staff member. We'll update you as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay!

I hope to god it's not Rico or I'll go crazy.

#14 Dounia

Dounia
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:31 AM

who's rico??? he's not kind

they sent me the exact same message as you...I hope it's really "in progress", not just to make us believe everything is under control

#15 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:31 AM

Hopefully you can get your account unfrozen and get all your items/NP returned to you. How much NP/items was on your account anyways?

#16 Dounia

Dounia
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:35 AM

about 3 million

it sucks I have to lost everything but I'm too happy it is still possible to unfreeze it, as I had lost all faith during 3 years...

Will i loose all the avvie? trophies? pet color and all that stuff

it would be kind if they recognized the delay and decided to unfreeze me without removing all my np and items...but idk

#17 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:36 AM

who's rico??? he's not kind

they sent me the exact same message as you...I hope it's really "in progress", not just to make us believe everything is under control

Rico is the biggest asshole I have ever encountered... I really hope they dont look too far into my ticket responses, because I told him to fuck off once... oops :innocent:

about 3 million

it sucks I have to lost everything but I'm too happy it is still possible to unfreeze it, as I had lost all faith during 3 years...

it would be kind if they recognized the delay and decided to unfreeze me without removing all my np and items...but idk

participate in contests, we're always throwing out nps as prizes. You can make that 3m back in no time.

#18 Dounia

Dounia
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:38 AM

i used to play keyquest to earn lots of np

but now there's no more kq...idk how i will earn nps fast

which contests are the best to earn

Edited by Dounia, 10 March 2015 - 09:38 AM.

#19 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:39 AM

i used to play keyquest to earn lots of np

but now there's no more kq...idk how i will earn nps fast

which contests are the best to earn

just check all the contests in the contests section, we have some more upcoming in the next few weeks. So just keep an eye out!

#20 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:09 AM

Rico S. is a right twat. Nuff said.
Good luck with your tickets guys!

#21 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:04 PM

about 3 million

3 million isn't too too much. You can always make that back pretty fast. Only things that you'd probably lose are valuable items and NP. Shouldn't lose avvies (unless cheated for them) trophies (unless cheated again), or any pets.

#22 Dounia

Dounia
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:03 PM

yeah I was broke as f---

but still, it's been 3 years now I would have been glad to know those 3 million were still here

ticket still in progress, glad to see those fb messages work and hope to hear from them soon

#23 dboyisdanman

dboyisdanman
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:05 PM

I just sent in another ticket for my frozen account as well.  If unfrozen, I will just lay low for awhile.  Too many jealous users are report happy.  GL with your your ticket.

#24 Dounia

Dounia
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:10 PM

yeah I remember perfectly the name of the a**ho** who sent me a neomail saying they will report me because they thought I was cheating at the kad...because I fed faster than the usual kad feeders...and a few days later I was frozen, and still don't know why..

anyway neo is not like before, so idk if it's still worth returning...good luck with your ticket

#25 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:18 PM

yeah I remember perfectly the name of the a**ho** who sent me a neomail saying they will report me because they thought I was cheating at the kad...because I fed faster than the usual kad feeders...and a few days later I was frozen, and still don't know why..

anyway neo is not like before, so idk if it's still worth returning...good luck with your ticket

Oh god...Those people who report anyone who feeds a kad before they do..Ugh. They're pixels, get over yourselves. If you still have that neomail when you get your account, back, report it. It's against the rules, and is a type of harassment (according to neo) to tell someone that you're going to report them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users