Quantcast

Photo

Are the best shops to AB in generally plushie, magical bookshop, and toy shop?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2015 - 03:16 PM

am I missing any others? And aren'tthe  magic shop and the stamp shop generally not good to AB in because of how much those shops are tracked? And so the shops I listed above are the best options as they have great profitable items but they are not as high profile as the magic and stamp shop?

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:46 PM

I'll link you to this guide, which has a chart of the shops, profitability, and how often they restock. 

http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

It's a bit old, but it's still helpful.

And yes, magic and stamps, as well as merifoods, and battle/defense magic, tend to be shops that TNT watches very carefully, because of the high profit items they stock. 

Plushies and toys are HTS, so if you like waiting weeks/months for them to sell, go there. They do have nice profits but are very hard to sell, unless you manage to snag a ZDAP or magical plushie (which I've also hard a hard time selling sometimes). I used to AB in plushies and just stopped after a while because of this.

If you want shops that have ETS items, go for shops that sell one use only items (books, food, medicine..).

Books is a good place to AB, I used to AB there myself. 

#3 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2015 - 09:59 AM

I'll link you to this guide, which has a chart of the shops, profitability, and how often they restock. 

http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

It's a bit old, but it's still helpful.

And yes, magic and stamps, as well as merifoods, and battle/defense magic, tend to be shops that TNT watches very carefully, because of the high profit items they stock. 

Plushies and toys are HTS, so if you like waiting weeks/months for them to sell, go there. They do have nice profits but are very hard to sell, unless you manage to snag a ZDAP or magical plushie (which I've also hard a hard time selling sometimes). I used to AB in plushies and just stopped after a while because of this.

If you want shops that have ETS items, go for shops that sell one use only items (books, food, medicine..).

Books is a good place to AB, I used to AB there myself. 

hey thanks a lot for the info!! :) and I was wondering, aren't there 2 book shops or something, like booktastic and the magical book shop?if so which one is better to AB in?

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:44 AM

hey thanks a lot for the info!! :) and I was wondering, aren't there 2 book shops or something, like booktastic and the magical book shop?if so which one is better to AB in?

Magical books I'd say. Booktastic does have some high profit books, but they restock very infrequently, and that shop restocks very infrequently.

If you want to check the items booktastic and the magical book shop sell (or any other shop), use our item database.

http://www.neocodex.us/forum/itemdb/

Just choose booktastic/magical books as the shop, and sort by whatever you want. It'll show you what stocks there, and the profits for each item.

#5 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:51 AM

Magical books I'd say. Booktastic does have some high profit books, but they restock very infrequently, and that shop restocks very infrequently.

If you want to check the items booktastic and the magical book shop sell (or any other shop), use our item database.

http://www.neocodex.us/forum/itemdb/

Just choose booktastic/magical books as the shop, and sort by whatever you want. It'll show you what stocks there, and the profits for each item.

ok perfect thanks! now time to go look for an ab list in the ab list thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users