• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#26 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:05 PM

@AoKnight What day would you take the FF serum?? Just a regular day or a special occassion?

Ooo. Good question. I didn't think of that at the time.
I'd save it for my birthday. It's been a good decade since I've had a decent one. So much so that I've stopped celebrating all together. Therefore I'd save it for that.

I'm about 29 so I may even save it for my 30th to celebrate a milestone of sorts. :)

Good things come to those who wait after all. Double that up with some Felix Felicis. ^_^

Edited by AoKnight, 21 March 2015 - 03:06 PM.

#27 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:12 PM

@Padme

• Because the only 'good' wizard (that I know of) to come out of Slytherin was Regulus Black.
  • Yes... a joke... of course... :p
  • Oh wow, they sound awesome! ^_^ I've not had either though; I've only tried the regular ones, the double stuffed ones, and the white and milk chocolate covered ones. The last ones are probably my favourite. <3

#28 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:14 PM

@Shannon ofc you would pick direwolf LOL. I'm going to call you Allen henceforth in reference to the Hangover. Let me be a part of your one (wo)man wolfpack

Girl I thought we were Shessica now :p

Also here is my formal offer to marry you and we can move to Europe. I'll be your pizza chef (and pizza eating partner) and I'll make a documentary about your peacemaking. Oh and ofc we both love birthday cake Oreos the most. Accidental twinning forever.

#29 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:46 PM

@Padme

• Because the only 'good' wizard (that I know of) to come out of Slytherin was Regulus Black.
  • Yes... a joke... of course... :p
  • Oh wow, they sound awesome! ^_^ I've not had either though; I've only tried the regular ones, the double stuffed ones, and the white and milk chocolate covered ones. The last ones are probably my favourite. <3

Merlin came out of Slytherin and he was one of the best and kindest/good wizards of all time, while Morgana (or in the books, Morgan Le Flay) who was evil came out of Ravenclaw. It's part of the lore, but not really mentioned in the books, except for Morgana/Morgan's chocolate frog card listing her as a dark witch. It's also part of the welcome message for Slytherin's on Pottermore, where it is mentioned that Merlin was indeed Slytherin, and Pottermore's welcome messages were written by JKR.

Snape was also Slytherin, and even though he was a dick most of the time, he did turn to the good side and helped by passing info to Dumbledore at the risk of his own life.

I don't know... It makes me dizzy whenever I look down from a really high place. Maybe it has something to do with an accident when I was ~5. My uncle was holding me upside down, but I fell and hit my head.

I broke my arm in kindergarten after falling of monkey bars. Had multiple fractures in my elbow, which required 3 pins in my bone, which they then pulled out while I was awake. This is where my fear of heights comes from. I get panic attacks if I'm up too high.

#30 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:46 PM

@Padme It is one of those things where what you want to be and what you're destined to be are two different things. I know I'm 100% prime cut of Gryffindor because of all my past experiences, talents and capabilities, and influence on people, but I really don't want to be someone that everyone looks up to as some image of bravery and power and character. It's not being humble either. Humble is the last thing I am. There's a reason why and maybe I'll tell you if you meet me in real life or find me wasted on TC. But for now, just know that I prefer to be someone not just useful but integral in their lives and I enjoy being in the blurry crowds than in the limelight.

#31 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

@LittleBambi

#32 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:57 PM

Here we go!

1. What would the boggart appear as to you?

Not to say I'm fearless but I can't think of anything tangible thing it would appear as. Maybe a headstone of someone close to me?

2. If you were an animagus what form would you take?

I would love to take the shape of either a Pacman frog or a Red Tailed Hawk

3. If you were to be a mythical creature from HP what would you be?

Golden Snidget :D

4. What would your Patronus be?

Red Panda!

5. What house would you be in?

Ravenclaw because I'm not nearly selfless enough to be a Gryffindor. 

6. Who is your HP spirit animal? (What character do you feel represents you best?)

Remus Lupin because of his tendency to over-worry.

7. If you were to pick one of three deathly hallows and can't have any of the rest, which would you choose?

Elder Wand. Power above all.
I just wouldn't be so braggy about it.

8. If you had to make a horcrux what would you make it?

Er...most likely my Triforce necklace. It almost never leaves my neck and also means a lot to me.

9. What would you see in the Mirror or Erised

A completely fulfilled version of myself.

10. What food/treat/drink from Harry Potter do you most wish to try?

The chocolate frog things!

(Is it weird to say that I'd want a small taste of the Emerald Potion?)

#33 Helix

Helix
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:02 AM

@Padme

Yep, I like birds very much :D

I honestly don't know, so I went to answer some quiz and got a swan  :rolleyes:

Edited by Helix, 22 March 2015 - 12:03 AM.

#34 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:17 AM

@onlyme Stan Shunpike? I don't see you succumbing to the imperius curse. Especially if you're grumpy cat ;)

He's not under the curse the whole time. When he's first introduced, he's just an annoying weirdo.

tumblr_mairmm9Q5B1qlxnhco3_250.gif

#35 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:09 PM

@Romy What chocolate frog card do you want? Do you relate to Remus' werewolf curse ? Feel like you turn into an unrecognizable version of yourself once a month ;P haha. Also I think that presently I would want to taste some of the drink of despair also but would probably regret it the moment it touch my lips... probably equatable to waterboarding...

@onlyme Truuu I imagine you now with a Knight bus style vehicle filled with cats :p

#36 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:57 PM

@Romy What chocolate frog card do you want? Do you relate to Remus' werewolf curse ? Feel like you turn into an unrecognizable version of yourself once a month ;P haha. Also I think that presently I would want to taste some of the drink of despair also but would probably regret it the moment it touch my lips... probably equatable to waterboarding...

I think I'd want Herpo the Foul's card. :3

And no? :p I do think it's a really cool thing to have though

The reason why it appeals to me is that I'd want to see what kind of potion caused a powerful wizard like Dumbledore to react the way he did.

#37 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:47 PM

@Jess what kind of fish are we talking about like a goldfish or some badass whale? Also what do you think you'd see at the bottom of your tea leaves if you taught divination? Have you ever read tea leaves??

uhhh like a koi or something. Or just a H in the sky, I guess.

A bunch of trash, but I'd make a cool story up for the kids.

No.

#38 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:18 PM

@argonate I want us to be BFF. This confirmed even more. Platypus <33 you're a bamf. I'm extremely curious who you'd use the stone to bring back.... you don't see that as selfish?

@Padme 4 lyf. Our patronuses combined would convert dementors to our side with their undeniable cuteness. But if the both of us ever chance upon a boggart together, we're probably doomed because I think there's enough crossover to work. Personal question

Spoiler

To be honest, I wouldn't bring back anyone because it allegedly pains them and I get that, it would be painful for the user as well because it wouldn't be very healthy to rely on it the way its original owner did. The reason I chose the stone is actually because it's the only one which can't be actively used to kill someone else if it gets into the wrong hands.

Ps: pretty sure your animagus would be a unicorn.

#39 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:13 PM

@Padme

I'm not into Harry Potter as I used to be when I was younger, but here's what I can answer.

1. What would the boggart appear as to you? Bees.  F*ck those things.

2. If you were an animagus what form would you take? Probably a cat.  Quick, nimble, and adorable. :3

5. What house would you be in? Ravenclaw.  I like to solve problems with my brainz.

8. If you had to make a horcrux what would you make it? Hmm... probably a hair-tie.  Maybe a brown one.

9. What would you see in the Mirror or Erised A boyfriend.

10. What food/treat/drink from Harry Potter do you most wish to try? Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Jelly Beans, because #YOLO 

#40 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:18 PM

@Scrafty omg thank you for at least answering part of it! hahaa a hair tie... i can never find one!! Also a boyfriend? come on girl at least a boyfriend WITH a pizza :p

#41 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:21 PM

@Scrafty omg thank you for at least answering part of it! hahaa a hair tie... i can never find one!! Also a boyfriend? come on girl at least a boyfriend WITH a pizza :p

Ah, you're right, I should have been more specific.  I should wish for a boyfriend with a puppy.  That would be the sh*t. :D

#42 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:07 AM

@onlyme Truuu I imagine you now with a Knight bus style vehicle filled with cats :p

snape_zpsf08a2bc5.gif

#43 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:42 AM

i love quizzes like this so leggo.

dead family or the darkness. or a huge whale floating in endless blue depths

pigeon.

blast-ended skrewt.

cat? i seem smart but really i'm very dumb and clumsy

hufflepuff, i'm loyal as a dog

6. Who is your HP spirit animal? (What character do you feel represents you best?)

luna lovegood

7. If you were to pick one of three deathly hallows and can't have any of the rest, which would you choose?

the cloak, the dead should stay dead and i have no interest in being undefeated

some random sand corn in the skeleton desert

a solution for every problem

butterbeer or  chocolate frogs.

#44 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:11 AM

Probably someone I love dead. 

Some sort of aquatic creature like a fish. 

A mermaid. 

A dolphin.

Hufflepuff.

Luna Lovegood.

Resurrection stone.

Too hard. 

My family all happy and taken care of surrounded by pizza

Butterbeer & Bertie Bott's Every Flavoured Beans

#45 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:53 AM

Actually, I wanna change my boggart. I forgot that my biggest fear is actually the ocean. My boggart would probably be a big wave or something D:

#46 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:54 AM

Too hard. 

Is anybody going to make the obvious joke? Anyone at all?

#47 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:55 AM

Give it time, give it time.

#48 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:25 AM

I knew I was missing something obvious.

I'd like to change my horcrux to dildo plz @Padme

#49 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:47 AM

@Loony solid horcrux answer! Hopefully you wouldn't be blasted into glass though :o

@Tauriel ...damn lady I didn't know you were so into the aquatics :o. You already have the mermaid hair you just need the fin and shell bra. New codex name: Ariel  pls dress your children up as Flounder and Sebastian. Paisley can play Melody!

@argonate @Jess Thank you for making this quiz the equivalent to the shrieking shack. Your houses have each been awarded an a** midget. Props to Napi for introducing me to said possession. 

@Swarley How about the Marianas Trench? It's deep, it's the ocean and it's very unknown. Sounds absolutely terrifying! 

#50 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:55 AM

I'm curious and I want to know more about all of you and also I'm on a HP kick right now so please feel free to answer the following (please :3)

1. What would the boggart appear as to you? - My dead father

2. If you were an animagus what form would you take? - tie between a cat or a bird

3. If you were to be a mythical creature from HP what would you be? - Dragon

4. What would your Patronus be? - Cat

5. What house would you be in? -I've been sorted into both Slytherin and Gryffindor on Pottermore sooo..

6. Who is your HP spirit animal? (What character do you feel represents you best?) - Ginny or Luna

7. If you were to pick one of three deathly hallows and can't have any of the rest, which would you choose? - Invisibility Cloak

8. If you had to make a horcrux what would you make it? -I can't tell you, that's the whole point of a horcrux, it needs to be something secret and unsuspecting... but really it'd probably be my cat

9. What would you see in the Mirror or Erised - myself happy

10. What food/treat/drink from Harry Potter do you most wish to try? - Butterbeer

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: harry potter, questions, get to know you, padme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users