Does anyone else play this game? It is my current love. If you play it, lets talk about it.
For those who don't know what it is-
[Taken from Google Play]
Heroes charge is reportedly the "best and latest RPG multiplayer online battle..." game. Collect and train your heroes, gather your teammates, strengthen your heroes and wipe out the enemy in thrilling, addictive and fast-paced games.
- Choose between over 50 unique and varied Heroes, from melee bruisers, agile archers and powerful mages
- Fight and explore through the world of Kron, find rare heroes and see if you have what it takes to persuade them to join you!
- Develop and upgrade your skills while collecting equipment sets that infuse your heroes with power over your foes!
- An immersive experience with friends or go solo on your own in numerous battles
- Blend cooperation with your friends as you battle against competing guilds for elite prizes
- Develop team play and strategies to rule the world of Kron
- Build or join a guild of friends
- Fight through the PVP Arena for awards fame!
- Collect and develop rare heroes!
- Fight against a horde of enemies in challenging special events!
These are all user/fan-made.
heroescharge-areana.com - some indepth guides about various heroes and quests
urgametips.com - some more general, but easy to read hero guides.
If you find any more, let me know.
^^ there it is.
I have been playing for a while now, i am addicted to leveling up useless heroes (apparently). I love that the game is designed to be played around the life habits of someone with a full-time job. You get free stamina in the morning, around lunch time and in the evening.
So many cool things. I hope someone here plays it and likes it lol.