292 replies to this topic

#226 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:06 PM

Yeaaaaahh these mobile games aren't made to be played all day. :p

I get all my daily events out of the way in the morning and whatnot, and then hop back on for the stamina refills throughout the day and work on stuff again then. Luckily my "job" is babysitting my nephew so I got a lot of free time and don't usually miss stamina.

But that's why I loved it so much!

I do nothing all day, just study at home and at night I have school, but nothing that keeps me from collecting my stamina. Sometimes I just ignore the stamina because I don't want to play lol

#227 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:13 PM

But that's why I loved it so much!

I do nothing all day, just study at home and at night I have school, but nothing that keeps me from collecting my stamina. Sometimes I just ignore the stamina because I don't want to play lol

You can't ignore it! That's precious team exp! :p

You can keep playing all day, though, by buying one of those 15k gem sacks.

#228 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:27 PM

Hahahah I know, I almost feel bad xD

Way too expensive and a total waste of money :p

#229 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:00 PM

15k gem sacks?  You mean the 100 dollar one?

#230 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:04 PM

15k gem sacks?  You mean the 100 dollar one?

100 dollars?!?!??! :o

Any gem pack is expensive to me, but I didn't think it was that expensive lol

#231 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:10 PM

The big one - ON SALE - is.  I don't remember if it's the 15k one.  If you don't buy gold (f'n worthless) chests it'll prolly last awhile.

#232 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:11 PM

I realized that i am like 5lvls behind everyone in my server. :( there just arent enough exp salves to save me. The double time rift helped a LOT though! :)

#233 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:40 PM

I realized that i am like 5lvls behind everyone in my server. :( there just arent enough exp salves to save me. The double time rift helped a LOT though!

I just realized I am about to hit the level 60 server cap ... right when they do increase the cap to 80 in 2 days. 

#234 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:56 PM

I am totally incapable of finishing crusade.

#235 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:37 PM

I am totally incapable of finishing crusade.

me too i just got dk tho so i will finish it tomorrow hopefully. what team are you using?

#236 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:44 PM

me too i just got dk tho so i will finish it tomorrow hopefully. what team are you using?

A shit team :(

Brute, Admiral, Phoenix, Commando and Chaplain.

All my heroes blow

#237 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:52 PM

All my heroes blow

Grind War Chief stones. He's crazy good at purple. He'll at least help your survivability.

#238 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:56 PM

All my heroes blow

Thats not a bad starting team. You will get through more of it as you obtain more character. It gets easier when you have 2 solid teams and some subs.

#239 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:14 PM

All my heroes blow

Grind out War chief (At purple he has a rez), Brute is good for arena early-midgame, Pheonix and commando are top notch for crusade and elite campaign (Grind out those stars), Chaplain is good, admiral is weaksauce but at purple and 2* is great. 

Use guild points to get arcane sapper (He is a glass cannon but with DK, WC, Comm, and Shadowleaf he rocks socks buffed at purple and heals massive amounts every hit and his AOE blink is a one piece) 

Just keep grinding those elite stones and get those stars up and you'll be good!

#240 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:56 AM

Grind out War chief (At purple he has a rez)

Just hit purple on my WC this morning.

#241 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 07:55 AM

Just hit purple on my WC this morning.

Hey I send you temple invites! Get me some items! My other account can get those guys half down and they're 10 levels below!

Nevermind I see you killed one! Nice! NOW I need @Swarley to finish off the other one ... 2 guys left!

Edited by Gnome, 11 May 2015 - 08:01 AM.

#242 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 07:59 AM

I finished crusade 15/15 the past two days in a row. I'm only level 48 though. I've got 2m coins on hand and all my heroes are level 48 + max skills.

#243 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:11 AM

Hey I send you temple invites! Get me some items! My other account can get those guys half down and they're 10 levels below!

Nevermind I see you killed one! Nice! NOW I need @Swarley to finish off the other one ... 2 guys left!

Done. Don't always count on me, I don't play anymore :p

#244 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:13 AM

Very rarely am I able to actually do anything, but I try. I think I did OK this morning.

Edited by talbs, 11 May 2015 - 08:13 AM.

#245 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:07 PM

I finished crusade 15/15 the past two days in a row. I'm only level 48 though. I've got 2m coins on hand and all my heroes are level 48 + max skills.

How do you manage to have so much money and skill up your heroes? I'm so broke from paying for skills.

Of course I have at least a dozen I'm actively working on at any point...

#246 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:19 PM

I have no idea honestly. I only level up 7-8 heroes though.

#247 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:41 PM

These are all the heroes that I have :( :(  :(

Spoiler

Never question why I blow ever again :'(

#248 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:03 PM

These are all the heroes that I have :( :(   :(

Spoiler

Never question why I blow ever again :'(

Cool!

If i were you i would (and please feel free to ignore all my suggestions if you want to :) )-

Arena- Commando, Shadow Leaf, Pheonix, Brute and.... you are lacking crowd control... pick anyone lol. Frost mage? Light Bringer? Machinist? eh.. poor thing :)

Crusade- Frost Mage, Chaplain, Mystic, Brute and.. again you have no crowd control hero- pick anyone lol. Then just sub out for your arena team to charge ults.

Looks like you are getting fairly unlucky with hero drops. I hope something awesome comes from your chests soon :)  IMO you should stop lvling shallows keeper, cleric, lightning master and sniper.. then as you build more heros drop emberstar. :)

#249 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:07 PM

Cool!

If i were you i would (and please feel free to ignore all my suggestions if you want to :) )-

Arena- Commando, Shadow Leaf, Pheonix, Brute and.... you are lacking crowd control... pick anyone lol. Frost mage? Light Bringer? Machinist? eh.. poor thing :)

Crusade- Frost Mage, Chaplain, Mystic, Brute and.. again you have no crowd control hero- pick anyone lol. Then just sub out for your arena team to charge ults.

Looks like you are getting fairly unlucky with hero drops. I hope something awesome comes from your chests soon :)  IMO you should stop lvling shallows keeper, cleric, lightning master and sniper.. then as you build more heros drop emberstar. :)

Ohhh! Thank you for the suggestions! I will definitely try! I haven't leveled any of those other heroes in a while. It was when i had exp potions out my butt and wasn't leveling my team at all! Emberstar pisses me off haha

Praying I get something good, I've been grinding for my heroes

#250 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:17 PM

Ohhh! Thank you for the suggestions! I will definitely try! I haven't leveled any of those other heroes in a while. It was when i had exp potions out my butt and wasn't leveling my team at all! Emberstar pisses me off haha

Praying I get something good, I've been grinding for my heroes

Keep grinding!! I used to farm items until my husband told me that i could get items while i farmed hero stones.. so i mainly farm hero stones. Feels like it takes forever though! 

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users