• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

#251 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:21 PM

Keep grinding!! I used to farm items until my husband told me that i could get items while i farmed hero stones.. so i mainly farm hero stones. Feels like it takes forever though! 

:)

That's what I've been doing haha unless I desperately need an item LOL

Just got my commando to purple :D first purple hero weee

#252 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:51 AM

How do you manage to have so much money and skill up your heroes? I'm so broke from paying for skills.

Of course I have at least a dozen I'm actively working on at any point...

I only work on 5 or so and I still don't have enough coins to max their skills. I had like 100 gold when I went to sleep last night.

Edited by talbs, 12 May 2015 - 04:51 AM.

#253 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:09 AM

I only work on 5 or so and I still don't have enough coins to max their skills. I had like 100 gold when I went to sleep last night.

I finished crusade today with over 1 million gold.

That's gone. So quick. I didn't have time to enjoy it. :crybaby:

#254 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:48 PM

Unlocked a hero with my crusade today. ofc it's master mage.

This game hates me. The End.

#255 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:17 PM

I have 80 stones for Death Knight, but I'm so broke I can't summon him.

Uuuuuugh I want to use him tomorrow, but I need to Crusade to unlock him. Uuuugh.

#256 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:21 PM

I have 80 stones for Death Knight, but I'm so broke I can't summon him.

Uuuuuugh I want to use him tomorrow, but I need to Crusade to unlock him. Uuuugh.

ahh that sucks!! This happened to me one time. I was super excited to use my new hero and BAM no money. i had to wait nearly a whole day to unlock him. i feel your frustration! :)

#257 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:28 PM

ahh that sucks!! This happened to me one time. I was super excited to use my new hero and BAM no money. i had to wait nearly a whole day to unlock him. i feel your frustration! :)

Well now I get to wait to work on unlocking Old Curse now. Woo hoo.

#258 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:29 PM

Well now I get to wait to unlock Old Curse now. Woo hoo.

Old curse is a friend to many teams. I rather like him and perhaps you will too soon :)

#259 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:31 PM

Old curse is a friend to many teams. I rather like him and perhaps you will too soon :)

But it's 30 whole stones. It wouldn't be so bad if everyone else didn't already have him which makes it nigh impossible to make progress in the arena.

#260 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:32 PM

But it's 30 whole stones. It wouldn't be so bad if everyone else didn't already have him which makes it nigh impossible to make progress in the arena.

he does take forever to farm. I am STILL farming for his upgrade. I have a bunch of 5*'s and old curse still isn't one of them. Its a drain. Maybe a gold chest or crusade with be super kind to you! :)

#261 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:53 PM

he does take forever to farm. I am STILL farming for his upgrade. I have a bunch of 5*'s and old curse still isn't one of them. Its a drain. Maybe a gold chest or crusade with be super kind to you! :)

What's going to happen is I'll do Crusade tomorrow and I'll get Death Knight stones instead.

#262 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:00 PM

What's going to happen is I'll do Crusade tomorrow and I'll get Death Knight stones instead.

hahaha YES! *sigh* :)

#263 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:45 AM

hahaha YES! *sigh* :)

Well it actually happened. Opened a chest...

Death Knight x 30.

:/

#264 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:39 AM

Well it actually happened. Opened a chest...

Death Knight x 30.

:/

hahaha. oh no! 

I WANT FREE GEMS! lol. i wish i could speed up my game! :)

#265 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:26 AM

Just beat Crusade 15/15! Finally now I can do hard mode! GOLDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

#266 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:39 AM

Just beat Crusade 15/15! Finally now I can do hard mode! GOLDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know how that goes. I've beaten Crusade 15/15 before, but I didn't want to try hard. I was afraid I'd move up and lose the first try, so it would all be for nothing.

Edited by talbs, 19 May 2015 - 04:40 AM.

#267 Goblinoid

Goblinoid
  • 120 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:09 AM

My boyfriend has been playing Heroes Charge non-stop haha (he even has it open while in the midst of cooking dinner...) I don't use my smartphone that much, or I'd have a go to see what the fuss is all about. 

The artwork/graphics are nice, from what I've seen of it. It looks colourful and cute. 

#268 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:53 AM

I finally got a Phoenix today. Maybe they suck, I don't know, but they always dominate me. I am going to level that bad boy up!

#269 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:56 AM

Let me know how that goes. I've beaten Crusade 15/15 before, but I didn't want to try hard. I was afraid I'd move up and lose the first try, so it would all be for nothing.

I went 7/15 after... the double dragon coins and the double gold really is awesome though!

I finally got a Phoenix today. Maybe they suck, I don't know, but they always dominate me. I am going to level that bad boy up!

Phoenix is awesome for clearing the last stage of battles and temple if he's able to go off! Level him up! My iPad account just got a cloud walker! Leveling him up now!

#270 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:09 AM

Hell no he doesn't. The ultimate is great if he still has a good chunk of HP left.

I got a Vengeance Spirit from Crusade yesterday. Guess that'll be my CC until I get Cursed One.

#271 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:34 AM

Hell no he doesn't. The ultimate is great if he still has a good chunk of HP left.

I got a Vengeance Spirit from Crusade yesterday. Guess that'll be my CC until I get Cursed One.

He owns... my arena ranking shot up when I finally got him. Luckily I think I got him from a gold chest so he was mine fairly early. He kind of drops off after awhile.

Just got my Arcane Sapper 3 star! Can't wait to evolve him after level 64. Heard he owns once you hit 73.

#272 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:04 AM

My starting 5 at the moment are War Chief and Lightning Elemental 3*, Emberstar/Shadowleaf/Commando 2*.

I also have Mystic, Admiral and Chaplain maxed as well, and they are 2* also. All of the ones I have listed are purples.

#273 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:19 PM

I just got Death Knight Gems x 80 from crusade today!! He's now 4 stars! 

My starting 5 at the moment are War Chief and Lightning Elemental 3*, Emberstar/Shadowleaf/Commando 2*.

I also have Mystic, Admiral and Chaplain maxed as well, and they are 2* also. All of the ones I have listed are purples.

I use Death Knight4, Arcane Sapper3, Pheonix3, Commando4, and Shadow Leaf2. As my team for BC, campaign, arena.

For our Guild raids I just started leveling up Savaged One, DK, Arcane Sapper, Commando and Shadow Leaf

#274 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:04 PM

Damn I finally got Old Curse hahaha

Also I have wind master and idk if she's good for anything

#275 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:16 PM

I just got Death Knight Gems x 80 from crusade today!! He's now 4 stars!

God damn all I got today was Psychic Sword. I don't need anymore heroes. I'm having troubles funding the few I even use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users