• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

#26 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:08 PM

So are we going to make guild CodeX or what?

Ah that would be SO cool! The game is a little dumb right now in that you are stuck inside the server they stick you in. You have the option to 'switch' server (which mean you start from scratch all over again), or to 'migrate' server (which is what we need to simply change servers). Unfortunately the option to migrate server isn't available yet. I think that you are only able to join a guild in your server. Kinda dumb.

What's the best way to get gems? The arena is good at the beggining, but now my rank is too high to get a decent amount of gems :/

The arena with continue to give you gems at the end of each day. You can farm gems by using the 'booty cave' (unlocked at lvl 55 i think- and it's a very slow gain), or you can buy the monthly card which will give you like 120 gems each day.

I feel that the gems are way to over priced. I probably buy 10 gold chests every 2 or 3 weeks (thats with the monthly card). I have a soap box about paying for virtual currency lol.

Every time you buy a 10 pack though, you are guaranteed to get at least one 3* hero (which could be awesome, or a dud). The very first gold chest you buy with give you a 3* hero as well (you should do it if you have the gems).

#27 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:14 PM

@Prisca thanks for the tips! When did you start playing this?

#28 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:38 PM

@Prisca thanks for the tips! When did you start playing this?

I started playing probs about 2 months ago, maybe 1 and a half months ago- I don't remember exactly. My husband and his friends are the brains behind my game though lol, a lot of what i pass on is stuff they have told me. :)

#29 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:42 PM

I've been seeing the ads for this on tv - uber cute, but I've been resisting.  Guess now I'll have to try it.  Oh and it's also available at Amazon for those of you wanting to play it on a kindle fire.

#30 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:43 PM

I started playing probs about 2 months ago, maybe 1 and a half months ago- I don't remember exactly. My husband and his friends are the brains behind my game though lol, a lot of what i pass on is stuff they have told me. :)

I'm not even one day old and I want to be like you lol I'll probably give up around Team LVL 20, 25 max, unless I find a back for it :p

I just got to LVL 14, and that Time Rift is quite handy. It gives a pretty good amount of exp.

#31 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:17 AM

I'm not even one day old and I want to be like you lol I'll probably give up around Team LVL 20, 25 max, unless I find a back for it :p

I just got to LVL 14, and that Time Rift is quite handy. It gives a pretty good amount of exp.

Time rift is amazing, it switches between coins and experience rewards!  If you find a bck for it please do share it!! :)

#32 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:50 AM

Update:

Team level 26

Core squad: Admiral [*] (Blue/24), Succubus [***] (Green1/22), Ice Mage [**] (Green1/22), Emberstar [*] (Green1/22), Chaplain [*] (Green1/22) 

Bench: Shadowleaf [*] (Green1/15), Lightning Master [*] (Green1/15), Sniper [*] (Grey/1)

Arena Rank: 6595

Campaign: Halfway through chapter 4 (Having some difficulty), Elite: Halfway through chapter 3

Edited by DonValentino, 14 April 2015 - 07:56 AM.

#33 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:01 AM

I can't wait to get a better Front character. My Admiral dies all the time in the last few seconds lol

#34 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:18 AM

I can't wait to get a better Front character. My Admiral dies all the time in the last few seconds lol

Yeah man. The mission I'm on has a boss on the 1st stage and she dies every time against him, so I only have 4 people when I get to the third stage and I get wrecked haha.

#35 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:26 AM

Yeah man. The mission I'm on has a boss on the 1st stage and she dies every time against him, so I only have 4 people when I get to the third stage and I get wrecked haha.

I'm about to finish chapter 3, and she's not helping much hahah I'm joking to soon get the Cleric, but I only have 3 stones :/

#36 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:06 AM

I'm about to finish chapter 3, and she's not helping much hahah I'm joking to soon get the Cleric, but I only have 3 stones :/

Same, 5/10 for me. Probably another day or two.

#37 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:42 AM

Same, 5/10 for me. Probably another day or two.

With the luck I'm having on this game, probably four or five more days to me lol
I can always get one from the golden chest, anyway. I haven't had much luck with those either, though.

#38 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:13 AM

With the luck I'm having on this game, probably four or five more days to me lol
I can always get one from the golden chest, anyway. I haven't had much luck with those either, though.

I'm trying not to use all my gems on refilling my energy but I hate waiting haha

#39 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:39 AM

I'm trying not to use all my gems on refilling my energy but I hate waiting haha

Yeah, there's that too xD
I'm glad I can't use my PayPal account in the Brazilian Play Store, I would spend all the money I have in it just to buy gems lmao

#40 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:42 AM

Yeah, there's that too xD
I'm glad I can't use my PayPal account in the Brazilian Play Store, I would spend all the money I have in it just to buy gems lmao

Haha I spent $4.99 on a pack to get the ice mage for the beginner thing, and $2.99 on the monthly thing. $8 for a good card and VIP3 I think isn't too bad. I won't spend any more for a while, but I think it was worth it.

#41 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:09 AM

Haha I spent $4.99 on a pack to get the ice mage for the beginner thing, and $2.99 on the monthly thing. $8 for a good card and VIP3 I think isn't too bad. I won't spend any more for a while, but I think it was worth it.

Yeah, I might buy some if I keep playing for at least a week. That's when I know if I'll get bored :p I'd buy it earlier, but the dollar/real rate is too high.

#42 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:25 PM

:D It makes me happy to hear all this ^^

Update:

Team level 26

Core squad: Admiral [*] (Blue/24), Succubus [***] (Green1/22), Ice Mage [**] (Green1/22), Emberstar [*] (Green1/22), Chaplain [*] (Green1/22) 

Bench: Shadowleaf [*] (Green1/15), Lightning Master [*] (Green1/15), Sniper [*] (Grey/1)

Arena Rank: 6595

Campaign: Halfway through chapter 4 (Having some difficulty), Elite: Halfway through chapter 3

Nice team! Nice team set up. My first team was similar to this. I made the mistake of over investing into emberstar though. Wasted resources now. Chaplain and Succubus are pretty great, so is shadowleaf. 

Go team codex!! :)

#43 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:27 PM

@Prisca you think Shadowleaf is better than Ember? She does a lot of damage

#44 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:22 PM

@Prisca you think Shadowleaf is better than Ember? She does a lot of damage

Later in the game i think she is, after level 50. Before lvl 50 i don't think they are super different. I use shadow leaf in my arena team at lvl 62.

#45 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:54 AM

Woo level 32. @Prisca any way to check if we're on the same server to join your guild?

#46 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:56 AM

I got my first Blue today \o/ I'm starting to get bored

#47 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:20 AM

Downloading now.

#48 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:39 PM

Woo level 32. @Prisca any way to check if we're on the same server to join your guild?

hooray! you are leveling up quickly!. If you click on your avatar in the top right hand corner of the screen you will see your guild ID. Aside from that i am not sure how to tell. Your leader-board will be different if you are on different servers i imagine. 

I got my first Blue today \o/ I'm starting to get bored

Wahoo! Go Swarley! Proud of you ;) I think blue unlocks a skill?! (i don't remember), it certainly makes your team stronger.  (sad to hear you are starting to get bored though. :( )

Downloading now.

:yahoo:  I hope you love it! :)

#49 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:40 PM

Wahoo! Go Swarley! Proud of you ;) I think blue unlocks a skill?! (i don't remember), it certainly makes your team stronger.  (sad to hear you are starting to get bored though. :( )

Yeah, it does. And I'm not bored anymore, it was just a phase :p

#50 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:49 PM

Yeah, it does. And I'm not bored anymore, it was just a phase :p

Phew! close one. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users