• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

#101 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 05:46 PM

I wish I could check what server I'm on, but I'm not at level 32 yet, so there's no guild ID for me to check. 

Any tips on how to level up quickly? Because campaign is really slow. 

To check the server all you gotta do is click on your icon and then options, now you press switch server and it will tell you which server you're in :)

I think the best way to level up is doing the daily quests, but when you're done with them, campaing is the only option, I guess :/

#102 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 05:56 PM

I would definitely join the guild. I am wondering if the Server ID is chosen based on when we began, or what time zone we are in. I tried to change my time zone, and it said something like "everyone on your server is in the same time zone" or something.

I am at team level 37 and I didn't do anything but normal and elite campaign, as well as the trials and time rift thing each day as much as I could. I also bought $5 worth of gems which may have sped things up a little bit. 

#103 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 06:03 PM

To check the server all you gotta do is click on your icon and then options, now you press switch server and it will tell you which server you're in :)

I think the best way to level up is doing the daily quests, but when you're done with them, campaing is the only option, I guess :/

Thanks. I'm on 122 apparently. Awww. They'd better hurry up with server migrate. 

Guess I'll start with trying more of the quests then, thanks!

#104 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 06:05 PM

Thanks. I'm on 122 apparently. Awww. They'd better hurry up with server migrate. 

Guess I'll start with trying more of the quests then, thanks!

Aww :( I hope they add it when they change the Team lvl cap to 80, next month.

I would definitely join the guild. I am wondering if the Server ID is chosen based on when we began, or what time zone we are in. I tried to change my time zone, and it said something like "everyone on your server is in the same time zone" or something.

I don't think that it has something to do with the time zone, because mine is definitely not the same as you and Seth :p

#105 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 06:13 PM

I wish I could check what server I'm on, but I'm not at level 32 yet, so there's no guild ID for me to check. 

Any tips on how to level up quickly? Because campaign is really slow. 

If you just started out ... why not just try to get into our server now? :D 

#106 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 06:14 PM

Aww :( I hope they add it when they change the Team lvl cap to 80, next month.

I don't think that it has something to do with the time zone, because mine is definitely not the same as you and Seth :p

I mean, that was the first thing that crossed my mind, however the "time zone" of the server isn't the time zone I am in either. Weird.

#107 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 06:23 PM

If you just started out ... why not just try to get into our server now? :D

Because I'm already at level 26, and I don't want to have to go back and redo all that. Plus, I'd have to go and earn the gems for the gold chest, and hope that I get hero's from it, when I already got two from it, with only about 3 tries. 

#108 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:02 PM

I mean, that was the first thing that crossed my mind, however the "time zone" of the server isn't the time zone I am in either. Weird.

Yeah this game is weird BUT ... We should all be on the same server with the number. Should I call the guild NeoCodex or Codex? 

Just created the guild guys. "NeoCodex" is the  name ... search and join! Admire me sweeties. ;)

#109 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:14 PM

Joined! Should we leave it public?

#110 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:23 PM

I will for a bit so we can get some more people to help with temples and stuff. If you think we should close it let me know. 

#111 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:41 PM

I will for a bit so we can get some more people to help with temples and stuff. If you think we should close it let me know. 

Yeah, I think it's fine for now :) Speaking of temples, what are they? I haven't seen one yet.

#112 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:04 PM

Yeah, I think it's fine for now :) Speaking of temples, what are they? I haven't seen one yet.

They randomly pop up and you have to invite guild-mates to clear them with you. There are 3 and you each clear a stage ... level 40 3 star mobs... It's easy as long as you're level 40. 

#113 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:08 PM

They randomly pop up and you have to invite guild-mates to clear them with you. There are 3 and you each clear a stage ... level 40 3 star mobs... It's easy as long as you're level 40. 

But does it show for those that are level <40? I'm 39, maybe that's why I haven't seen one?

#114 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:15 PM

Well this is definitely one of the higher quality game I've played on mobile; Although, I'm sad I'm so locked out of Crusade until I git gud and unlock more heroes to use.

I do love going into the arena and trying to fight some guy with ~1000 less power than me thinking I'll actually stand a chance, and he happens to have heroes that require 80 stones to unlock and just dominate my entire team.

#115 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:20 PM

I do love going into the arena and trying to fight some guy with ~1000 less power than me thinking I'll actually stand a chance, and he happens to have heroes that require 80 stones to unlock and just dominate my entire team.

That happens all the time to me. And it gets worse the higher you go.

#116 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:45 PM

So much discussion since yesterday! It is so cool that you are on the same server! (totally jelly). I think i am server 94. :( my guild is okay, not the brightest bunch, but we get by. lol.

I finally got clouded walker today- super excited! Am now broke and experience-less. I am going to rock the arena when i can afford to lvl him up the whole way.

I am glad y'all are enjoying the game! :)

#117 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:03 AM

Joined! Should we leave it public?

I am in as well!

#118 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:26 AM

But does it show for those that are level <40? I'm 39, maybe that's why I haven't seen one?

I don't think so. I think it's only 40+ I'll send you a request when you hit 40.

#119 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:04 AM

That happens all the time to me. And it gets worse the higher you go.

I'll get good heroes eventually!

Maybe hehehe....

#120 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:26 AM

Leave it to me to get the worst heroes from my free gold chest rolls.

I got Deathgore thinking I'll have a backup tank, but he can't tank for naught, and I got Vanguard Warrior, but he likes to be late to the party and just plain sucks.

#121 Starving

Starving
  • 35 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:33 AM

So, I have been looking for a new mobile game, this one seems all dandy and all, but is it basically a pay to win game?

#122 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:39 AM

So, I have been looking for a new mobile game, this one seems all dandy and all, but is it basically a pay to win game?

Actually, it's not. I was surprised by how far I went without buying gems, and I only did that because I was getting bored.

#123 Starving

Starving
  • 35 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:41 AM

Interesting, I'll download it once I get home. I was big in a few games in the past that got ruined by simply pay to win type antics.

#124 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:45 AM

Interesting, I'll download it once I get home. I was big in a few games in the past that got ruined by simply pay to win type antics.

Yeah, most of them get impossible to play after a couple days unless you pay. Gems in Heroes Charge are mostly useful to buy stamina and gold chests. You can get free stamina with time and at certain moments of the day, like during lunch or dinner. Gold chests don't always give heroes, you can get items from them, so it's risky to spend gems on them, and you can open one every 3 days, I think.
Basically, gems are not that necessary. Unless you're REALLY desperate to play.

#125 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 11:20 AM

Yeah, most of them get impossible to play after a couple days unless you pay. Gems in Heroes Charge are mostly useful to buy stamina and gold chests. You can get free stamina with time and at certain moments of the day, like during lunch or dinner. Gold chests don't always give heroes, you can get items from them, so it's risky to spend gems on them, and you can open one every 3 days, I think.
Basically, gems are not that necessary. Unless you're REALLY desperate to play.

I spent over 1000 gems yesterday trying to get a hero, to no avail. :(

Edited by talbs, 23 April 2015 - 11:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users