Quantcast

Photo

Is anyone else having problems with Abrosia AB not reading anything in shops?

abrosia ab broken

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ravenxiii

ravenxiii
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:04 PM

I'm totally stumped, it was working a week or so ago but I loaded up the AB the last few days and it bounces from shop to shop all saying 0 items while I'm looking at it in an incognito window and it's fully stocked. It's also reading 0 items in igloo. I've deleted and reinstalled Neocodex manager and components several times thinking there was a fragged/orphaned file somewhere.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or know of a fix?

Thanks!

Raven XIII

P.s. Img of what i get is attached. I can set profit to 1np and let it run for hours and it still can't find any items XD

Attached Files

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:12 PM

Try turning off the igloo. I can't remember fully what's broken and what's not, but sometimes some of the side things in Abrosia can cause issues, such as having the item pricing on. 

#3 ravenxiii

ravenxiii
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:27 PM

Good idea however it didn't fix it for me either. :( 

Did neopets recently change in any big way code or otherwise? I've been afk a few weeks and god only knows what mischief TNT gets up to lol. I still remember last time they broke it moving servers.

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:31 PM

I don't think so. They went down for maintenance around the 12th, though. However, there haven't been any huge complaints about anything breaking again, just a few tiny ones about lag after the maintenance. 

As a check, is your shop auto pricing turned on? If so, turn it off, that feature is broken. 

#5 ravenxiii

ravenxiii
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:16 PM

I've got autopricer disabled, anything else i can try? lol

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:58 PM

Are you using a proxy? If so, I'd recheck it, or get a new one, as it may be causing an issue. 

Again just as another check, is the attic on? Turn that off too, it doesn't work. Also, do you happen to have the "wait xxx minutes after buying an item with xxx profit? box checked under "humanize"? It may be waiting for some reason, so just to make sure that's not causing the issue, turn it off for a bit. 

Are you using a proxy on your broswer? If so, I'd also check that. Back when I first started using Abrosia, I had a proxy on my broswer, and on Abrosia and it started to cause some issues with the program. 

I'd also make Abrosia an exception in your anti-virus (if you have one), just as a precaution. 

Maybe also try checking the "disable restock ban checking of empty shops" box for a bit to see if Abrosia is messing up with it's restock ban checking. 

Make sure your inventory isn't full. 

Also, you said you were viewing the shop in an incognito tab. Are you logged into the same account you're viewing the shop with as the one you're logged into Abrosia with? That'll cause some issues. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abrosia, ab, broken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users