Here's a place to post anything related to healthy eating: tips, photos of your healthy food, questions, support, food logs and your journey with healthy eating.
If you post a tip, I'll add it to the master post!
Please remember to be respectful of others, we all have different diets and different things that work for us! On that note though, posting outwardly unhealthy things is not appreciated.
Personally, I try to eat about 80% healthy at least. I feel my best when I'm eating mostly raw food (usually until 4 pm). I'll share more in later posts and leave this for mainly tips & the like.
Unhealthy food examples:
Healthy Eating picture examples:
- Drink water! Staying hydrated is important. If you find this difficult, try carrying around a water bottle and put cut cucumber, strawberry or lemon inside to give it a kick!
- Eat veggies! Try to have some vegetables/greens at every meal!
- Eat Breakfast! If you eat breakfast it helps regulate your eating throughout the day! (This can be tough because if you don't normally eat breakfast it might make you feel unwell at first. Try to form a habit of it.)
- Meal prep, this isn't popular with everybody but some people swear by it!
- Portion control can be important! It's okay to eat a little but sometimes not a lot!
- Have a cheat day/cheat meal. Don't completely cut yourself off from the things you love!
- Log your foods (you can post that here!) it helps keep you accountable!
- Eat at regular times! It helps your body tell you when it's hungry and when you're just snacking because you're bored or emotional!
- Don't starve yourself! It's important to eat! If you don't eat your body can't function! It is so so important to fuel your body with goodness!
** This is a really good place to post if you are planning on taking part in the Biggest Loser contest but all people are totally welcome **
Edited by Padme, 26 April 2015 - 10:02 PM.